PDA

View Full Version : Hiring chief of police - Davie, fl

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Step up. Step up.

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Sailor, I’m a shoo in. It’s mine for the taking. The commission owe me a favor. They love my experience.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Sailor, I have my interview at the Tropical Acres restaurant Thursday night in the Rockefeller Rook. Social distancing will be observed.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Sailor, I’m a shoo in. It’s mine for the taking. The commission owe me a favor. They love my experience.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Moron, still trying to sound, like your all that? Your not a shoo-in anywhere. You were forced to retire from here and lie about, everything you've done, since being walked out. In fact you pretty much lied about all you've done here too. I hear Denny's is looking for a experience fry cook.. Want me to put you up a app? It would be no trouble at all, see I'm nice like that....

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 04:16 AM
Trump 2020

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 05:58 PM
trump 2020

lube 33324!

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 11:44 PM
Moron, still trying to sound, like your all that? Your not a shoo-in anywhere. You were forced to retire from here and lie about, everything you've done, since being walked out. In fact you pretty much lied about all you've done here too. I hear Denny's is looking for a experience fry cook.. Want me to put you up a app? It would be no trouble at all, see I'm nice like that....

Sailor you're wrong as always but perhaps some good lube and a visit to vic's would help you out.

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Sailor you're wrong as always but perhaps some good lube and a visit to vic's would help you out.

Ok buckwheat, not everyone is a switch catcher, such as yourself. Stop the invites to sauna's. Most know, your a pu$$y and couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Unregistered
08-07-2020, 09:03 AM
Interview went great. It’s mine. Give me a shout out fans.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Interview went great. It’s mine. Give me a shout out fans.

Sir youre needed back at the base. Ortiz is off his leash.

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Sir youre needed back at the base. Ortiz is off his leash.

I’be got the conn sailor. Stand down. We’re volleying ballast and surface cruising to recharge the batts. I’m making Coq Au Vin for chow. See you for Pilates at mid ships once the hatch opens.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

And it’s CHIEF to you all now. You are all Davie Gravy and I’m the spoon of experience.

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Step up. Step up.

No blacks/nor Latinos need to apply. Gringo Dept

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 07:45 PM
No blacks/nor Latinos need to apply. Gringo Dept

Sailor, I’m a Hugenot. Look it up in the Miami High library once someone returns the overdue book.

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Sailor, I’m a Hugenot. Look it up in the Miami High library once someone returns the overdue book.

Huge Not
was that what you meant?

Unregistered
08-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Huge Not
was that what you meant?

Miami high grad? Can you even spell GED?