PDA

View Full Version : When was last time PLEA represented cops on a shooting?

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 02:23 PM
PBA has represented 7 officers in the past week involved in police shootings. No one can compete with the PBAs talent, experience or response time. I saw Stahl there with several attorneys experience matters!!

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 02:25 PM
Also war chest for defense matters. Every academy the PBA signs up 40 new members from both MDPD and MDCR. PLEA isn't signing up anyone so one controversial shooting will bankrupt them!!

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 10:35 PM
PBA has represented 7 officers in the past week involved in police shootings. No one can compete with the PBAs talent, experience or response time. I saw Stahl there with several attorneys experience matters!!

Let’s be real! Steadman is a regard and he has experience at what exactly. Scamming? Selfish selfies? Con man?

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 10:36 PM
Also war chest for defense matters. Every academy the PBA signs up 40 new members from both MDPD and MDCR. PLEA isn't signing up anyone so one controversial shooting will bankrupt them!!

Then if PLEA is nothing g why are you so obsessed with them Steadman??? Por que?

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 06:20 PM
Then if PLEA is nothing g why are you so obsessed with them Steadman??? Por que?

205 threads Plea , Dan you are the one obsessed.

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 09:03 PM
205 threads Plea , Dan you are the one obsessed.

It seems to trouble you Steadman. But, whenever you need my help again be sure to call upon me.

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 11:43 PM
It seems to trouble you Steadman. But, whenever you need my help again be sure to call upon me.

How did you help? Did you tell all you plea members to vote for Steadman? So your plea members are pba members????

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 05:55 AM
So let’s just let them lie & steal until we need them in a shooting!! Nahhh I think NOT

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 08:38 AM
When Jenkins gets elected President he will work with PLEA and other unions for the greater good of the officers unlike Steadman who only wants more member dues to scam from

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 02:59 PM
When Jenkins gets elected President he will work with PLEA and other unions for the greater good of the officers unlike Steadman who only wants more member dues to scam from

Jenkin cant even get elected to the board he was appointed by John Rivera and had no opponent for VP he won by default LOL !!!

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 11:56 PM
Jenkin cant even get elected to the board he was appointed by John Rivera and had no opponent for VP he won by default LOL !!!

Steadman learn to use apostrophes man. It’s not cant, it can’t!!!!! Simple, simple English.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 06:36 PM
Steadman learn to use apostrophes man. It’s not cant, it can’t!!!!! Simple, simple English.

Here is what PLEA IUPA AFL-CIO ( all 3 the same) thinks of us:

Wake up your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO.

Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of...to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-...iliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black...ynch-ferguson/

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/18/...e-labor-union/

https://aflcio.org/speeches/trumka-black-lives-matter

https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...l-15326002.php

https://aflcio.org/press/releases/af...etary-chairman

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 08:19 PM
There you go again Steadman- trying to divert away from the discussion. You are a piece of work man. That’s the nicest thing I can say about you

Unregistered
07-30-2020, 05:35 PM
There you go again Steadman- trying to divert away from the discussion. You are a piece of work man. That’s the nicest thing I can say about you

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Please as always go to dcpba.org for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
07-30-2020, 07:04 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/89bdd3ccc0618c8865ea4766ee2d20dd/tenor.gif?itemid=15910524

Unregistered
07-31-2020, 05:35 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/89bdd3ccc0618c8865ea4766ee2d20dd/tenor.gif?itemid=15910524

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Plea continues to get a lot of rest at night. They don’t represent any cops. Dan only gets up to pee at night. Dan when was the last time one of your members called involved in a shooting. Keep making up fake posts to push this one down.LOL. ANSWER THE QUESTION DAN? When was the last shooting you handled it was Neubauer on Thanksgiving 2018 that was the last shooting and he was forced to resign right after they decided not to arrest him. I hope you have attorney to represent him in civil court or will he go as an indigent?
9 PBA members involved in shooting last night.

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Plea continues to get a lot of rest at night. They don’t represent any cops. Dan only gets up to pee at night. Dan when was the last time one of your members called involved in a shooting. Keep making up fake posts to push this one down.LOL. ANSWER THE QUESTION DAN? When was the last shooting you handled it was Neubauer on Thanksgiving 2018 that was the last shooting and he was forced to resign right after they decided not to arrest him. I hope you have attorney to represent him in civil court or will he go as an indigent?
9 PBA members involved in shooting last night.

Yeah and they weren’t totally satisfied with the mediocre service received.
But as to your original question, Steadman you had zero problems calling me several times to meet to backstab the very guy who brought you to the PBA and stood by your side.

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 01:07 AM
Yeah and they weren’t totally satisfied with the mediocre service received.
But as to your original question, Steadman you had zero problems calling me several times to meet to backstab the very guy who brought you to the PBA and stood by your side.

Actually Domingo, one of the officers was from PLEA. You morons didn’t respond so the PBA took care of him. Even the HPOA attorney was on scene. PLEA as always was no where to be found! Great job dumbass!

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Actually Domingo, one of the officers was from PLEA. You morons didn’t respond so the PBA took care of him. Even the HPOA attorney was on scene. PLEA as always was no where to be found! Great job dumbass!

Can you ever tell the truth Steadman? Does it pain you so much that you feel compelled to lie about everything in your life, personal and professionally?
Steadman you are one pathetic soul man.

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Can you ever tell the truth Steadman? Does it pain you so much that you feel compelled to lie about everything in your life, personal and professionally?
Steadman you are one pathetic soul man.

Truth hurts you Domingo. We spoke to the officers and as always PBA solved PLEA’s issues. Anyone can call the officers on scene and verify.

Why so defensive Domingo? Once again PLEA has failed its members. It’s a common theme with you morons.

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Truth hurts you Domingo. We spoke to the officers and as always PBA solved PLEA’s issues. Anyone can call the officers on scene and verify.

Why so defensive Domingo? Once again PLEA has failed its members. It’s a common theme with you morons.

Steadman, you are the very last person on earth to call anyone a moron.
Whenever you need My help AGAIN, call on me dude.

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Steadman, you are the very last person on earth to call anyone a moron.
Whenever you need My help AGAIN, call on me dude.

PBA is here to support all law enforcement Domingo. Even your PLEA members that you did not support that evening. PBA is PLEA’s “911.” We got you! Lol

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 10:24 PM
PBA is here to support all law enforcement Domingo. Even your PLEA members that you did not support that evening. PBA is PLEA’s “911.” We got you! Lol

Like I said whenever you need my help again call on me. We will meet same place same table at Carolina Ale House

Unregistered
08-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Like I said whenever you need my help again call on me. We will meet same place same table at Carolina Ale House

No one needs your help Domingo. It’s obvious you PLEAons can’t run an organization nor support law enforcement. We will take it from here losers.

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 01:15 AM
Steadman, Like I said whenever you need my help again call on me. We will meet same place same table at Carolina Ale House

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 01:55 AM
Steadman, Like I said whenever you need my help again call on me. We will meet same place same table at Carolina Ale House

Domingo, like I said. No one needs your help. Thanks for the new PbA member!

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Domingo, like I said. No one needs your help. Thanks for the new PbA member!

Where does Domingo even get the idea of needing help from any of these posts? Is that guy illiterate??

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Where does Domingo even get the idea of needing help from any of these posts? Is that guy illiterate??

His own members jumping ship because they are a no show?! Not shocked. It’s typical of PLEA.

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Poor baby. Steadman has had a irregular upbringing being the youngest is several brothers and sisters. Both his parents were raging alcoholics and his sisters and a gay brother raised him. All his needs were taken care of creating that sense of entitlement which he has adopted as an adult.
He was never taught right from wrong, hard work, honesty, integrity, loyalty, compassion, reading and writing.
While growing up he would visit his uncle and aunt in prison. They were incarcerated for separate crimes. Uncle was a disgraced lawyer who was a member of a Mexican (The irony of that) drug cartel and the aunt scammed investors of millions. As an adult Steadman encircles himself with felon criminals, scammers, informants, drunks and drug addicts. He is still attracted to women who have substance dependency and multiple failed relationships. He keeps his distance from holsum,clean, caring, successful women. He has homosexual tendencies which he shelters and lives a life of falsehood, both personally and professionally.
Steadman has had no positive role model to look up to and learned no morals.
Steadman himself became victim to alcoholism and the women he was attracted to were bar chicks who were heavy drinkers and drug abusers themselves. He had to overcome Domestic violence against these women. He denied his own children. Then as an adult he didn’t feel to fulfill his responsibility to pay his bills and went into foreclosure 3 separate times and was unable to get a credit card.
He has betrayed all who have done him favors, or have given him opportunities not normally afforded to others, or others who cared for his children when he couldn’t. He betrayed his children, and his badge by either throwing his fellow officers in front of a moving train or by abandoning them altogether. He has adopted scamming as his mantra for life and he steals credit that rightfully belongs to others for their innovations, or hard work.
Steadman try’s to bully anonymously while being a coward openly. He ghost writes about others as if they are failing but he is really talking about his own shortcomings like being stupid, unfaithful, or being a loser. He does so to mask his own lack of self-confidence and falsity. He hungers attention and the need to have a title making him feel important. His racism makes him feel superior to others. It’s a feeling of power for him. A false power, but power nonetheless.
In essence, Steadman has become his parents, uncle, and aunt all wrapped up in one being. And, this deportment is being passed into his children.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 12:24 AM
Pathetic that PLEA didn’t respond to the SRT shooting. Thankfully PBA and HPOA responded to the scene!

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 12:25 AM
Steadman Stahl’s pathetic life helped shape his fvked up personality
Poor baby. Steadman has had a irregular upbringing being the youngest is several brothers and sisters. Both his parents were raging alcoholics and his sisters and a gay brother raised him. All his needs were taken care of creating that sense of entitlement which he has adopted as an adult.
He was never taught right from wrong, hard work, honesty, integrity, loyalty, compassion, reading and writing.
While growing up he would visit his uncle and aunt in prison. They were incarcerated for separate crimes. Uncle was a disgraced lawyer who was a member of a Mexican (The irony of that) drug cartel and the aunt scammed investors of millions. As an adult Steadman encircles himself with felon criminals, scammers, informants, drunks and drug addicts. He is still attracted to women who have substance dependency and multiple failed relationships. He keeps his distance from holsum,clean, caring, successful women. He has homosexual tendencies which he shelters and lives a life of falsehood, both personally and professionally.
Steadman himself became victim to alcoholism and the women he was attracted to were bar chicks who were heavy drinkers and drug abusers themselves. He had to overcome Domestic violence against these women. He denied his own children. Then as an adult he didn’t feel to fulfill his responsibility to pay his bills and went into foreclosure 3 separate times and was unable to get a credit card.
He has betrayed all who have done him favors, or have given him opportunities not normally afforded to others, or others who cared for his children when he couldn’t. He betrayed his children, and his badge by either throwing his fellow officers in front of a moving train or by abandoning them altogether. He has adopted scamming as his mantra for life and he steals credit that rightfully belongs to others for their innovations, or hard work.
Steadman try’s to bully anonymously while being a coward openly. He ghost writes about others as if they are failing but he is really talking about his own shortcomings like being stupid, unfaithful, or being a loser. He does so to mask his own lack of self-confidence and falsity. He hungers attention and the need to have a title making him feel important. His racism makes him feel superior to others. It’s a feeling of power for him. A false power, but power nonetheless.
In essence, Steadman has become his parents, uncle, and aunt all wrapped up in one being. And, this deportment is being passed onto his children.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:04 AM
In essence, Steadman has become his parents, uncle, and aunt all wrapped up in one being. And, this deportment is being passed onto his children.

Love the rant Domingo and PLEA. Still doesn’t negate that you morons didn’t show up at the PO shooting and the PBA attorney stepped in. Losers!

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 02:31 AM
Love the rant Domingo and PLEA. Still doesn’t negate that you morons didn’t show up at the PO shooting and the PBA attorney stepped in. Losers!

Domingo and PLEA have a love affair with Stahl. Poor *******s. LOL

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 11:38 AM
In essence, Steadman has become his parents, uncle, and aunt all wrapped up in one being. And, this deportment is being passed onto his children

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Pathetic that PLEA didn’t respond to the SRT shooting. Thankfully PBA and HPOA responded to the scene!

Just spoke to the involved SRT officer and this is true. PLEA never showed up after multiple calls. Embarrassing!

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Just spoke to the involved SRT officer and this is true. PLEA never showed up after multiple calls. Embarrassing!

Not true but what is true is that you Steadman are a pathological liar. Another truth is you sent rookie attorneys to the scene.
Steadman I know that your entire life has been a lie and fraudulent but that doesn’t mean you will get away with it here. Instead of spewing your BS here, check on your kid and be sure he’s not breaking in more homes.

Unregistered
08-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Not true but what is true is that you Steadman are a pathological liar. Another truth is you sent rookie attorneys to the scene.
Steadman I know that your entire life has been a lie and fraudulent but that doesn’t mean you will get away with it here. Instead of spewing your BS here, check on your kid and be sure he’s not breaking in more homes.

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 03:50 AM

It’s very true Domingo. Deny it all you want moron.

Unregistered
08-05-2020, 08:23 PM
It’s very true Domingo. Deny it all you want moron.

Funny how Domingo makes fun of Stahl yet he’s the biggest liar of them all!

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 01:58 AM
Funny how Domingo makes fun of Stahl yet he’s the biggest liar of them all!

Domingo where you at again, getting a good nights sleep. Two officers shot at subjects tonight ina gun fight. Oh guess what pba members again. Plea sucks and no one is members. No one wants to take a chance being left as indigent with plea.

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 11:40 AM
Domingo where you at again, getting a good nights sleep. Two officers shot at subjects tonight ina gun fight. Oh guess what pba members again. Plea sucks and no one is members. No one wants to take a chance being left as indigent with plea.

Steadman you were snoring away. Greenwell went but not you so don’t act like you’re so involved dude.
We we not requested. I guess they figured it was simple enough that you guys could handle it.

Unregistered
08-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Steadman you were snoring away. Greenwell went but not you so don’t act like you’re so involved dude.
We we not requested. I guess they figured it was simple enough that you guys could handle it.

Keep lying to yourself Domingo. We have come to expect nothing less from you loser. SRT verified and told us. Keep dreaming Gorda! How’s that vagisil going for you? Need us to reup it for you?

Unregistered
08-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Beware of PLEA

Here is what PLEA IUPA AFL-CIO ( all 3 the same) thinks of us:

Wake up your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of...to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-...iliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black...ynch-ferguson/

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/18/...e-labor-union/

https://aflcio.org/speeches/trumka-black-lives-matter

https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...l-15326002.php

https://aflcio.org/press/releases/af...etary-chairman

Unregistered
08-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Steadman, we have close friends on SRT and we spoke to them and they said no one spoke to you. More lies but we are accustomed to that behavior from you. Steadman, you are a pathological liar. End of story.
Now, go check on your burglar sons and make sure they aren’t breaking into more homes.