PDA

View Full Version : How does it feel Stahl?

Unregistered
07-25-2020, 04:24 PM
Stahl how does it feel to know that exactly what you did to John is now being successfully done to you? Your out come this election

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 01:27 PM
Stahl how does it feel to know that exactly what you did to John is now being successfully done to you? Your out come this election

Negative lol!

Blanca John get over it you lost because you allowed that dumbass Blanca to run the PBA into ground she only fought hard for useless husband other members were told oh its not in contract.

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 11:12 PM
Man whoever you are your English lacks a great deal. I thought only Steadman was the fvking bad but he may have competition with you dude.

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 01:26 PM
Man whoever you are your English lacks a great deal. I thought only Steadman was the fvking bad but he may have competition with you dude.

Does your spouse know about your Stahlession?

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Shumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why!

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 03:30 PM
How does it feel Stahl?
Stahl how does it feel to know that exactly what you did to John is now being successfully done to you? Your out, come this election

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 04:19 PM
How does it feel Stahl?
Stahl how does it feel to know that exactly what you did to John is now being successfully done to you? Your out, come this election

No one did anything to John he overstayed his welcome and the troops voted him out. He pretty much retired in office around 2010 never fought against Gimenez and let Blanca run the PBA into the ground so he was beaten badly!!!

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 09:05 PM
No one did anything to John he overstayed his welcome and the troops voted him out. He pretty much retired in office around 2010 never fought against Gimenez and let Blanca run the PBA into the ground so he was beaten badly!!!

I can’t to speak to that era but I can say that the PBA now has t done a thing to fight Gimenez. In fact, it seems the more he shafts is the more the PBA loves him.

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 10:53 PM
You learn quickly young officer. This PBA President is a marshmallow compared to the warrior we once had.
It’s too late to undo our mistake and it just proves we don’t study the issues and verify. You watch many will vote for Gimenez because they are ignorant to what’s happening. Or some will vote for Bovo because - just because. But we need to analyze who has done and who has not done for us. That should be the gauge

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 05:52 AM
Jenkins led the charge to overthrow his “Friend” River. Trust me! He plotted the entire thing-pushes Stahl to Run against him & silently encouraged David & Stahl. He is No Saint. Just ask his Wife. The Guy is a Scumbag. Captain Ish is the only one we can hope to run & keep it clean.

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 10:24 AM
Jenkins led the charge to overthrow his “Friend” River. Trust me! He plotted the entire thing-pushes Stahl to Run against him & silently encouraged David & Stahl. He is No Saint. Just ask his Wife. The Guy is a Scumbag. Captain Ish is the only one we can hope to run & keep it clean.

If this is true then Stahl is an even bigger scumbag than first thought because he allowed himself to be used to backstab the very guy who brought him to the PBA in the first place; And the guy who coddled and protected him m.
Naw, I think wanted to feel like someone important and thought how hard could this PBA President thing be. He’s finding out that he never had the skill set to be a memorable president.

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 02:55 PM
If this is true then Stahl is an even bigger scumbag than first thought because he allowed himself to be used to backstab the very guy who brought him to the PBA in the first place; And the guy who coddled and protected him m.
Naw, I think wanted to feel like someone important and thought how hard could this PBA President thing be. He’s finding out that he never had the skill set to be a memorable president.

You give Jenkins too much credit. Hes an opportunist who only put in for PBA VP when Stahl at last second put in for president because Rivera was trying to replace him with Lima. Jenkins never took as side because at heart hes a soft assss pussi !!

John Rivera's "retirement" in office and lack of fighting for the members caused him his job. Stahl worked hard and for support from some heavy hitters.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 12:00 AM
Steadman you must learn to write man. You give yourself away every time. We keep telling you. The only time Steadman worked hard is when he was constipated. Who are you kidding man.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3185849]Steadman you must learn to write man. You give yourself away every time. We keep telling you. The only time Steadman worked hard is when he was constipated. Who are you kidding man.[/Q

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Please as always go to dcpba.org for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 07:05 PM
You are right about that my friend but Rivera also brought John Jenkins into the loop and coddled him and called him his friend. All the late nights at the office drinking all the trips that he allowed Jenkins to tagalong with and when Star and Jenkins plotted against him he is a ***** because he didn’t stand up for his so-called friend. Now he’s doing the same thing to Star that is not a man that is a coward. And all he cares about is the VP money and perks. He’s not my president