PDA

View Full Version : Officer choked out and PBA says NOTHING- Again!

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 11:24 AM
https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-arrest-man-accused-of-attacking-miami-dade-police-officer/

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Hear at the PBA we ar aware of it but What do you expect us to say?

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 01:07 PM

officer was a soft ass pussie who called his sergeant like a punk make a decision call for backup and tackle him

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 02:49 PM

Very typical of the PBA. Look how poorly they write. Is this someone you really want to represent you anyway? You’re better off having them silent.

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 11:58 AM

I’m sorry but that defeatist attitude is what aha paralyzed the PBA. You all need leadership with a real set of nuts, even if it’s a girl.
Out with you cowards.

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 01:53 PM
Look, Greenwell, Stahl (s), Lopez and I forget the others we’re never there to help members. They were there to suck up a second paycheck and not create waves.
It’s always been about them. Greenwell’s salvation was his involvement in POAT. Otherwise he was a slug who loved to stroke cops and their families citations. He made a great living at it.

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 01:35 PM
Look, Greenwell, Stahl (s), Lopez and I forget the others we’re never there to help members. They were there to suck up a second paycheck and not create waves.
It’s always been about them. Greenwell’s salvation was his involvement in POAT. Otherwise he was a slug who loved to stroke cops and their families citations. He made a great living at it.

Current PBA has done more in 2 years to help officers than rivera did in past 10!

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 11:07 PM
Officer choked out and PBA says NOTHING- Again!
https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-a...olice-officer/

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Hell, last night we had officers shot at and the PBA has remain silent. Greedy Greenwell showed up but it might as well not have because he offered nothing, said nothing, did nothing. I guess they feel if PBA shows up occasionally we will bow down to them. Not gonna happen!!!
#PBAsucks