PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in the Thread's Humor

Funnyguy24
07-13-2020, 09:40 PM
Hello, I posted my last thread asking if anyone had any good jokes. Apparently, the answer is no. Rather than come up or even put in the effort to google some good jokes, you typed out someone's name and expected me to start LOLing. Please redeem yourself by dropping some funny original jokes I can tell my wife and kids or never return to the Forum again. God bless .

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 10:16 PM
Hello, I posted my last thread asking if anyone had any good jokes. Apparently, the answer is no. Rather than come up or even put in the effort to google some good jokes, you typed out someone's name and expected me to start LOLing. Please redeem yourself by dropping some funny original jokes I can tell my wife and kids or never return to the Forum again. God bless .

Why didn't the astronaut come home to his wife? He needed his space.

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 10:20 PM
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says,"Hey, why the long face"?

Unregistered
07-14-2020, 01:06 AM

You’re kidding right.....Talk to your friends and family. If you come here for entertainment you really have no life. But I admire the attempt