PDA

View Full Version : Former dollar store cashier named PBA office manager

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 12:10 PM
Steadman hasn’t disappointed those of us who expect him To screw up. Hiring Shiver was a doozy indeed. Only after the Miami Herald
Learned of this hideous hire and exposed it for what it was did Shiver disappear temporarily.
A drove of employees have left citing unethical practices from the elected officers.
But it doesn’t stop there. From piss poor contact to multiple Failures at the legislative session, Stahl has not stopped failing.
After all sorts of employee departure and shifting, Stahl felt Compelled To put a former dollar store cashier, with no previous office experience, in charge of the PBA as office
Manager.
Stahl also felt the need to hire family Members Who were unable to get jobs elsewhere. Karen Stahl is now being Paid by our dues money.
#NoMoreStahl

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Look Steadman is pathetic but did we now that when we gave our ballots up for others to fill out? No we didn’t. Yes we made a huge mistake. There’s no sign for hope as long as Steadman is there. Pray for us.

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 07:43 AM
Poor decisions like this, and others, is why the PBA is in such turmoil. Steadman is solely responsible

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 09:43 AM
Stahlession:* When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman.* The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
Please as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 05:18 PM
She’s probably a family member of the Stahl Klan or of a close friend of the klan

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 10:08 PM
And so is Karen Stahl. The PBA should adopt an anti-nepotism rule. But then again the board of directors would need to wake up from their coma

Unregistered
07-14-2020, 03:38 PM
And so is Karen Stahl. The PBA should adopt an anti-nepotism rule. But then again the board of directors would need to wake up from their coma

Stahl in the subconscious: To be obsessed by a delusive notion or fantasy about Steadman Stahl; to be preoccupied by a whimsical or perverse fantasy of Stahl; to be eccentric or crotchety due to this obsession. Variants of this phrase, such as bees in the head or brains, and maggots in the head or brains, were used as early as the beginning of the 16th century; Stahl in the subconscious applies to the repeat bloggers on Leo Affairs making non-sense claims and lies about Stahl and his presidency.

Unregistered
07-14-2020, 08:38 PM
Karen Stahl gets huge salary because of he relationship with Steadman but not qualified

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Karen Stahl gets huge salary because of he relationship with Steadman but not qualified
Fake news

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 08:50 PM
The only one obsessed with Steadman is a
Narcissist named Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 07:31 PM
The only one obsessed with Steadman is a
Narcissist named Steadman Stahl

John Rivera used to sell hot dogs and buil kitchen cabinets with his father in law, so what is wrong with the office manager?

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 10:02 PM
He did what to kitchens? WTF is “buil”?? Steadman, I don’t know if your BSing again but let’s say you are remotely true about the hot dogs. How in your most warped dreams do you equate that to the PBA?
SMFH! If you have an anti- nepotism rule you are violating it. If you don’t, you should. The PBA is NOT your private company Steadman. It belongs to the members who mistakenly entrusted you to oversee their investment. It’s not a family and friends plan. That will be your downfall.
Steadman, you really march to a different beat dude. And, it’s not because you’re a trail blazer. Seek counseling at your AA group man.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 02:43 AM
He did what to kitchens? WTF is “buil”?? Steadman, I don’t know if your BSing again but let’s say you are remotely true about the hot dogs. How in your most warped dreams do you equate that to the PBA?
SMFH! If you have an anti- nepotism rule you are violating it. If you don’t, you should. The PBA is NOT your private company Steadman. It belongs to the members who mistakenly entrusted you to oversee their investment. It’s not a family and friends plan. That will be your downfall.
Steadman, you really march to a different beat dude. And, it’s not because you’re a trail blazer. Seek counseling at your AA group man.

Steadman didn’t write it, si did. Any family plan that you think Steadman has doesn’t even start to compare to the $300,000 dollars a year that Blanca was paid and the $ 50,000 plus in Greygoose and other spirits.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 11:02 AM
Steadman didn’t write it, si did. Any family plan that you think Steadman has doesn’t even start to compare to the $300,000 dollars a year that Blanca was paid and the $ 50,000 plus in Greygoose and other spirits.

Not sure what “si did” means.
Steadman it doesn’t matter how much anyone made. You do what you do so often- divert the conversation because you don’t have a good answer.
Your family member should not be working there - period. Help her get a job elsewhere. The board of directors should enact a anti-nepotism rule assuming there is one already. Because if there is one already then you are violating the organization rules, which I wouldn’t put past you.
Clean up your act Steadman. Some will always not like you. Others are rooting for you but you have to straighten out man. Get sober, fly right man.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 07:11 PM
Not sure what “si did” means.
Steadman it doesn’t matter how much anyone made. You do what you do so often- divert the conversation because you don’t have a good answer.
Your family member should not be working there - period. Help her get a job elsewhere. The board of directors should enact a anti-nepotism rule assuming there is one already. Because if there is one already then you are violating the organization rules, which I wouldn’t put past you.
Clean up your act Steadman. Some will always not like you. Others are rooting for you but you have to straighten out man. Get sober, fly right man.

It doesn’t matter? $300000 per year!. I wonder how much she is making now but I know is not even half of what she used to. I guess Iwas right about the booze bill. Steadman never drank at the PBA. Do you know how many times Rivera was DUI leaving the PBA? If anyone neede to sober up was Rivera and Blanca. Stop lying.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 08:11 PM
It doesn’t matter? $300000 per year!. I wonder how much she is making now but I know is not even half of what she used to. I guess Iwas right about the booze bill. Steadman never drank at the PBA. Do you know how many times Rivera was DUI leaving the PBA? If anyone neede to sober up was Rivera and Blanca. Stop lying.

Steadman, there you go again. Trying to divert from the issue. You should not be hiring your family- end of story. You keep talking crap (probably all false) about the past. We are in the present man. The present. Deal with the now. You have enough to worry about the now; forget the past.
Your baby mama cheated on you with your best friends so does that make it okay to do now? Clearly no!
You shouldn’t be hiring your relatives- period.

Now, because I try to help you with the English language what is “lwas” and “neede” ? What is that Steadman.
Come on dude you identify yourself each and every time. And, you’re not smart enough to fix it.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 10:57 PM

I’m fairly new and don’t know her but She might be making more. Sorry more about what your making and how that can to pass.
The issue is you hired your niece and you shouldn’t have Steadman.

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 12:25 AM
Can Steadman be arrested for hiring his niece against policy if there is one ???

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 12:55 AM
I call BS on anyone named Karen Stahl working at PBA. If you have concerns go to the meetings and speak up instead of spreading lies🤣🤣

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 11:46 AM
I call BS on anyone named Karen Stahl working at PBA. If you have concerns go to the meetings and speak up instead of spreading lies🤣🤣

She’s probably working for the magazine that just began and the PBA pays her salary by paying the magazine company. A sleek way to side step everyone

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 06:25 PM
She’s probably working for the magazine that just began and the PBA pays her salary by paying the magazine company. A sleek way to side step everyone

Wasting our time again:

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 08:11 PM
Wasting our time again:

You seem to have plenty of time Steadman. So it’s no waste.