PDA

View Full Version : Stahl contacts Sheriff Grady Judd for job

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 06:12 AM
A source close to Stahl has informed me he contacted Sheriff Grady Judd in Polk County to try and get an administrative job there as he will retire from MDPD once he loses the election which he himself has recently acknowledged to some will most likely happen

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 06:15 AM
I can see Steadman moving to Polk County. That is a well known white supremacy area. He will fit right in with those redneck Good Ole’ Boys over there.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 02:08 PM
I guess that’s a win win for everyone. We don’t have to deal with his incompetent ass anymore and he can hang out with all his bed sheet wearing friends without having to deny it

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 05:04 PM
I guess that’s a win win for everyone. We don’t have to deal with his incompetent ass anymore and he can hang out with all his bed sheet wearing friends without having to deny it

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 10:42 AM
We found the one that is one with Steadman onsession
https://www.facebook.com/steadman.st...15286283177118

Unregistered
07-13-2020, 09:52 AM
We found the one that is one with Steadman onsession
https://www.facebook.com/steadman.st...15286283177118

Onession lol ok Einstein !!!

Unregistered
07-14-2020, 09:27 PM
Steadman would never qualify to work there. Not smart enough nor brave enough.

Unregistered
07-16-2020, 03:50 AM
Ole’ Grady told Steadman he would get him a job as caretaker of the Sheriff Office horse stable since he is good at shoveling crap

Unregistered
07-17-2020, 05:14 PM
Ole’ Grady told Steadman he would get him a job as caretaker of the Sheriff Office horse stable since he is good at shoveling crap

Wasting our tine again:
Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 01:44 AM
Wasting our tine again:

Stahl can you explain to the members what “tine” is??? Ladies and gents that’s the man representing your livelihood and that of your family’s as PBA President, so remember that when election TIME comes.

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 11:27 AM
Stahl can you explain to the members what “tine” is??? Ladies and gents that’s the man representing your livelihood and that of your family’s as PBA President, so remember that when election TIME comes.

We all see you cannot honestly trash Steadman’s performance so you trash a typo LOL! Ladies and gentlemen look at your cell phone iPhone keyboard the n is next to the m. I did this not Stahl its a typo and you Einstein waste our time on a typo wow!!!

Here i fixed it for you to illustrate again your issue i guarantee folks they will respond to this !!!

Wasting our time again:

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 07:37 PM
A source close to Stahl has informed me he contacted Sheriff Grady Judd in Polk County to try and get an administrative job there as he will retire from MDPD once he loses the election which he himself has recently acknowledged to some will most likely happen

A close source told me that with the savings of not buying alcohol for PBA consumption, Stead was able to get a new roof for the PBA building ( $85,000) dollars. And a new state of the art computer system.

Unregistered
07-18-2020, 10:04 PM
A close source told me that with the savings of not buying alcohol for PBA consumption, Stead was able to get a new roof for the PBA building ( $85,000) dollars. And a new state of the art computer system.

Their IT guy is 100 years old that put in a shitty camera system because Stahl is that paranoid. I’m sure he didn’t put in a state of the art system In. Besides, Steadman can’t even spell art.

Unregistered
07-22-2020, 01:00 PM
We all see you cannot honestly trash Steadman’s performance so you trash a typo LOL! Ladies and gentlemen look at your cell phone iPhone keyboard the n is next to the m. I did this not Stahl its a typo and you Einstein waste our time on a typo wow!!!

Here i fixed it for you to illustrate again your issue i guarantee folks they will respond to this !!!

Wasting our time again:

Stahl’s narcissism always gets the best of him. If only he would put as much effort into representing the members as he does into defending his image he would have nothing to worry about.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 06:24 PM
Stahl’s narcissism always gets the best of him. If only he would put as much effort into representing the members as he does into defending his image he would have nothing to worry about.

Wasting our time again:

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Wasting our time again:

Steadman, you have plenty of time since you don’t do much for the members.

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 01:12 PM
Steadman, you have plenty of time since you don’t do much for the members.

Since Stahl took office;

Membership has increased, the accounts are full, wasteful spending has stopped, money has been saved and useless employees like Lima driving around Rivera and Blanca making more than 200 k are no longer!!!!