PDA

View Full Version : Give yourself a good raise

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Here’s how to quit the PBA
Post To Quit the PBA
I had been considering quitting the PBA for quite some time, for reasons that are now obvious to all. After the final straw of some very rude, unprofessional (read: ****ish) text messages sent to me by one of the PBA representatives, I did quit. Quitting the union isn't a decision to be made lightly, and isn't without consequences (mainly, loss of representation in the event of police-related legal issues.)

If you make the decision to quit the PBA, the process is very simple. First, send an email to: laura@flpba.org, stating your name, your address, and the last four digits of your SSN, so she can confirm your identity. In the email, state your desire to cancel your PBA membership. In about a day, you will receive a response stating that the PBA has cancelled your membership, and letting you know all the valuable prizes you have lost out on. There will be a letter attached advising the City to stop taking PBA dues from your check. Print the letter, sign it, and give copies of the signed letter to Your payroll department.
That's it, you've quit the PBA. It's very likely that not paying the PBA dues will be the only raise you get for quite a while.

David Waterman

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 03:43 PM
David:
Thanks for the information. I think it’s time to rid ourselves of a useless union

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Post To Quit the PBA
I had been considering quitting the PBA for quite some time, for reasons that are now obvious to all. After the final straw of some very rude, unprofessional (read: ****ish) text messages sent to me by one of the PBA representatives, I did quit. Quitting the union isn't a decision to be made lightly, and isn't without consequences (mainly, loss of representation in the event of police-related legal issues.)

If you make the decision to quit the PBA, the process is very simple. First, send an email to: laura@flpba.org, stating your name, your address, and the last four digits of your SSN, so she can confirm your identity. In the email, state your desire to cancel your PBA membership. In about a day, you will receive a response stating that the PBA has cancelled your membership, and letting you know all the valuable prizes you have lost out on. There will be a letter attached advising the City to stop taking PBA dues from your check. Print the letter, sign it, and give copies of the signed letter to Your payroll department.
That's it, you've quit the PBA. It's very likely that not paying the PBA dues will be the only raise you get for quite a while.

David Waterman

Nice try David waterboy. Bro you live and work in Lakeland. Get the heck off our site you retard.

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 04:20 PM
David:
Thanks for the information. I think it’s time to rid ourselves of a useless union

David you live and work in Lakeland. Get off our site idiot

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 07:15 PM
The FOP is, by far, the largest police union in America. We are the best, most powerful, most influential, and most successful of all. Others, like the PBA pretend to be something, but they are the weaklings of our field.
We have access to the White House, and are currently working with President Trump to make sure that the attacks on law enforcement are tempered with his involvement.
PBA are not even on the map!

Unregistered
07-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Mr Waterman please come here and talk to us. We want to hear the truth which we are not getting from the PBA.
And, we need some real backbone which we definitely don’t have in our PBA.
We welcome you with open arms.

Unregistered
07-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Post To Quit the PBA

David Waterman
Really dumb idea the best part of PBA is legal coverage doing this job, we pay very little to get the legal representation we receive don't be tricked by the losers,in this climate one simple mistake will get you indicted

Unregistered
07-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Mr Waterman please come here and talk to us. We want to hear the truth which we are not getting from the PBA.
And, we need some real backbone which we definitely don’t have in our PBA.
We welcome you with open arms.

Fake news by scumbag who does not care about us. The best bang for the buck is PBA legal coverage you get experienced criminal defense attorneys not Dan Howard whos a clown.

Unregistered
07-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Fake news by scumbag who does not care about us. The best bang for the buck is PBA legal coverage you get experienced criminal defense attorneys not Dan Howard whos a clown.

PBA attorneys are best known for their weakness, a trait which they probably get from Stahl, and for leaking client/attorney information.
It not only has happened in MDPD but in Aventura and in Doral where Greenwell and the Chief are butt hole buddies.
As for my buck I have no doubt it goes bang when you all enjoy free lunches, SUVs, trips, and insane salaries.
PBA is not the best around and thank god for that otherwise we really wouldn’t have any chance for survival.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Post To Quit the PBA

David Waterman
Ask the troops at Lakeland police he was very troubled

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 06:04 PM
A Divorce were the member list his pants, 4 RODs that were lost & a Pregnancy/Work issue that hasn’t even been called back in. Yea. 6000 of us are not gonna get into a shooting. PBA sucks they only care about their salaries and the attorneys are a Dime a dozen

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Ask the troops at Lakeland police he was very troubled

Well funny you suggested that. My neighbors nephew so happens to work there. He put me touch with him and we spoke for the first time. He said that the PBA sent like 8 people over there. He didn’t know whether it’s a mob mentality or that individually the PBA were so ill informed that everyone had a script to follow.
He didn’t remember names but said one guy from either Broward or palm beach spoke in such a monotone voice the officers were yawning and almost fell asleep.
They had no idea what the Dade guy was trying to say. According to the officer, the Dade guy (presumably by the description he gave) was trying to make cute analogies, or quotes, that made no sense. Afterward a fellow officer said we speak redneck over here and we had no idea what that guy [Steadman] was saying.
Another guy spoke with a mafia voice. The ones the understood but disagreed with was the ones that came from Tallahassee.
Their impression was that the PBA was desperate but not useful