PDA

View Full Version : City trains them County hires them

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 10:13 PM
County capitalized on what they witnessed, weak leadership and Young Officers eager to fight, it is in the works 10 years or less City units are jumping ship to County in 90 days or less,County is hurting they just lost close to 300 Officers due to Black Life Matters. County does not have time to put together an academy. County liked what they saw,young City Officers with heart to fight.

Thank You Francis Suarez for making this transaction Smooth As Glass. You are a Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 10:53 PM
County capitalized on what they witnessed, weak leadership and Young Officers eager to fight, it is in the works 10 years or less City units are jumping ship to County in 90 days or less,County is hurting they just lost close to 300 Officers due to Black Life Matters. County does not have time to put together an academy. County liked what they saw,young City Officers with heart to fight.

Thank You Francis Suarez for making this transaction Smooth As Glass. You are a Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!fake news because they have a hiring freeze. Nice try

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 10:58 PM
fake news because they have a hiring freeze. Nice try

Wrong lost a few guys last week. Good officers gunna miss them but the counties gains here. Also original poster sorry but being rock hard wanting to fight will only get you fired. We got it good the protests are not that bad. If you had your way you will amplify the sh!t and make it bad.

By doing that you’ll hurt business and our image in the community.

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 11:29 PM
Wrong lost a few guys last week. Good officers gunna miss them but the counties gains here. Also original poster sorry but being rock hard wanting to fight will only get you fired. We got it good the protests are not that bad. If you had your way you will amplify the sh!t and make it bad.

By doing that you’ll hurt business and our image in the community.

Papo any guys who left had retired or already were on their way out to other agencies. Nice try trickster.

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 11:45 PM
Papo any guys who left had retired or already were on their way out to other agencies. Nice try trickster.

I guess you just gotta wait and see the names on the OB

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 10:15 AM
I guess you just gotta wait and see the names on the OB

My mission is completed I have been telling ya all to transfer over for years.

County OT,Court,Off Duty is pensionable it is a guaranteed over 100,000 pension a year for Officers and you have lots of places to work unlike the City, 3 stations with crappy neighborhoods.

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Add county freeze on hiring.

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Getting vested and leaving.

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 11:45 PM
I can tell for sure we lost a couple.

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 11:56 PM
I can tell for sure we lost a couple.

Good for them, they are actually the smart ones unlike these other Charlie papas that all they do is complain but don’t have the cojones to leave

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 12:22 AM
County here i go

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Good for them, they are actually the smart ones unlike these other Charlie papas that all they do is complain but don’t have the cojones to leave

Exactly it takes Huevos something many are lacking.

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 07:28 AM
County here i go

Do me a favor if you do go over let’s us know if is QRU and the Good,bad and the ugly.

Compare Oranges to Apples

Educate the Rookies