PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to Robert Davis?

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 11:59 AM
There are rumors floating around regarding what happened to Robert Davis. No one has seen him, heard from him or anything at all. There was a notion that he had enough of PBA racists and quit. Another story was that he witnessed criminal behavior of the part of the president and left before the PBA crumbles to the floor.
Any update??? Let us know.

Unregistered
06-29-2020, 02:56 PM
He confronted Steadman when he noticed Steadman was stealing From the PBA. Steadman then, with the help of the racists in the board, got rid of Davis.
I hope Davis turns him in.

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 10:37 AM
I hope Davis turns Steadman into the State Attorneys Office. I’m sick of hearing all this crap about Steadman Stahl this and Steadman Stahl that.
It’s time to get rid of him. Thanks for trying Mr. Davis

Unregistered
06-30-2020, 10:52 PM
These racists bad mouth Davis every chance they get. I hope he drops a dime in these azzholes. Enero ugh is enough.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Davis witnessed some bad shit going on at the PBA. He didn’t want to get caught up in it and had words with the president Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
07-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Davis got screwed for being a caring person and exposing illegal and unethical a CT’s by the president and Vice President Greenwell. That’s what happened to him. He dared to make a change for the better.

Unregistered
07-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Davis was on the side of asking Steadman Stahl to step down after making so many stupid mistakes and getting caught stealing from the PBA. Davis spoke out and got shafted for doing so

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 01:40 PM
Davis was on the side of asking Steadman Stahl to step down after making so many stupid mistakes and getting caught stealing from the PBA. Davis spoke out and got shafted for doing so

fake news lies he's too good to work with us ask Lawson

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 12:40 PM
fake news lies he's too good to work with us ask Lawson

Davis is a good person, but since he has been at PBA the only time I seen him is when he came out to endorse Stahl, then he went back into hiding. He is no Delosantos. Delo was by far the best PBA rep we had, caring, always came out to visit and give us info. Lawson is a close second with Delo. Lawson is just like him so atleast we got someone there who cares now

Unregistered
08-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Davis dared to speak out about the BS going on at the PBA and got kicked out for having the courage to do so.
Davis made a huge mistake supporting Stahl and he did himself and us, unfortunately, no favors.

Unregistered
08-17-2020, 07:24 PM
These racists bad mouth Davis every chance they get. I hope he drops a dime in these azzholes. Enero ugh is enough.

Ones that call people racist, are usually racist themselves! Live in a house with no mirrors?

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 06:08 PM
Ones that call people racist, are usually racist themselves! Live in a house with no mirrors?

ask our black brothers Lawson or Jenkins about Davis

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 01:54 PM
I did ask and they confirm what Davis said. Which is that the PBA is full of racism and led by an incompetent POS. They made Davis’ life impossible after he caught Stahl stealing and exposed him. He had to leave and Stahl stayed and keeps stealing members money

Unregistered
09-30-2020, 04:53 PM
So how do we get rid of Steadman then???

Unregistered
10-14-2020, 12:14 PM
Our board reps need to grow a set and call Stahl out and just like Robert Davis did- ask Stahl to step down

Unregistered
12-11-2020, 12:53 AM
I find it interesting that every newsletter Davis still shows as one of the heads but he’s no longer there. Why is Steadman trying to deceive us?

Unregistered
01-04-2021, 03:41 PM
The PBA has become a bunch of lying rednecks who care less about C&R. Davis called Steadman Stahl out for stealing and they axe him.