PDA

View Full Version : Tallahassee incomprehensible risk by NOT suspending suspect Greg Tony?

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 04:53 AM
Somebody please explain to me how in this post 911 era , the FDLE and Gov DeSantis have allowed this un-vetted former murder suspect and drug user to walk around armed, with arrest authority, in charge of an entire sheriff's office?

Tony was never hired or vetted by any LEO agency that had access to all of his true criminal and psychological history. Regardless of whether or not he was found innocent , he never submitted a truthful affidavit which is absolutely a requirement for armed security officers AND all law enforcement officials.

TONY would never have been hired if he told the truth and he knew that. So, FDLE has in effect , given a fraud and one time murder suspect who hid his secret homicide arrest , accessible authority to any highly restricted areas , airports and visits of dignitaries while being armed.

Does the U.S. Secret Service and the government have knowledge of the temporary sheriff's serious anger management problems and criminal charges , fraud arrests and lies to a Florida Governor to get hired?

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 05:45 AM
Somebody please explain to me how in this post 911 era , the FDLE and Gov DeSantis have allowed this un-vetted former murder suspect and drug user to walk around armed, with arrest authority, in charge of an entire sheriff's office?

Tony was never hired or vetted by any LEO agency that had access to all of his true criminal and psychological history. Regardless of whether or not he was found innocent , he never submitted a truthful affidavit which is absolutely a requirement for armed security officers AND all law enforcement officials.

TONY would never have been hired if he told the truth and he knew that. So, FDLE has in effect , given a fraud and one time murder suspect who hid his secret homicide arrest , accessible authority to any highly restricted areas , airports and visits of dignitaries while being armed.

Does the U.S. Secret Service and the government have knowledge of the temporary sheriff's serious anger management problems and criminal charges , fraud arrests and lies to a Florida Governor to get hired?

This all falls on Tom Desantis shoulders. He refuses to fix his f$ck up. This was a huge mistake he made.

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 05:46 AM
This all falls on Tom Desantis shoulders. He refuses to fix his f$ck up. This was a huge mistake he made.

Sorry Ron Desantis.

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 05:14 PM
Sorry Ron Desantis.

I DON'T care if you believe this or NOT, but there was no bigger DeSantis fan than me watching him and others make the Democrat Party impeach Trump with no evidence retards squirm and stutter, during the hoax congressional hearings. It was awesome !

Now after this sodomite Greg Toney humiliation for his administration and ours, the Governor is not so awesome anymore.

I Now see that his years defending Navy Seals as a Jag Officer in war zones failed to give him any real sense of duty .

I admit that I supported Sheriff Scott Israel being removed, because I trusted Ron DeSantis as a Republican fighter against the traitors in Congress. Look where that got us. A racist dancing thug,, cop hating goon with a giant ego and diminished brain.

But NOW I admit Ron Desantis is a traitor to my party for his entire handling of the MSD debacle and not suspending the dancing window shooting psychopath former murder suspect when the truth was discovered. That was a F- UP on me !

You can say that Sheriff Scott Israel being replaced by an actual murderer still supported by the Governor Is a disgusting shocker.

By not suspending this babbling double talking unauthorized fool the Governor IS supporting him. Period.

Just think about this, Ron Desantis and the BLM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION support the same (gangster wannabe ex con TONEY ) candidate in the upcoming primary and why is that imbecile scumbag still here?

Further, unlike the current Democrat Party lunatics, I can admit when I made a mistake and #murdererGregScottToney is a powerful example, of what happens when one politician like Ron DeSantis, caves into the MOB and violates the Oath he took to support the Constitution, exactly like the spineless Democrats hypocrites are doing NOW to our fellow Law Enforcement officers .

Should Ron Desantis entire career be judged on this horribly bungled fiasco?

Hell Yes, because he defeated with our help, another drug using leftist BLM terror organization candidate Andrew Gillum , who ALSO supported his fellow drug using criminal cop hating G. Toney.

IN other words, one of the main reasons we voted for Ron Desantis was precisely so that former child killers, psychopaths and con artists would NOT be given power or public office.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 12:08 PM
I agree 100%. They will lose all future credibility filing cases if they dont follow thru with this easy one ! Every defendant in the future will introduce the "Tony" case as evidence.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 12:40 PM
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/now-retired-cop-fired-from-job-over-26-year-old-justified-shooting/

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 12:59 PM
I DON'T care if you believe this or NOT, but there was no bigger DeSantis fan than me watching him and others make the Democrat Party impeach Trump with no evidence retards squirm and stutter, during the hoax congressional hearings. It was awesome !

Now after this sodomite Greg Toney humiliation for his administration and ours, the Governor is not so awesome anymore.

I Now see that his years defending Navy Seals as a Jag Officer in war zones failed to give him any real sense of duty .

I admit that I supported Sheriff Scott Israel being removed, because I trusted Ron DeSantis as a Republican fighter against the traitors in Congress. Look where that got us. A racist dancing thug,, cop hating goon with a giant ego and diminished brain.

But NOW I admit Ron Desantis is a traitor to my party for his entire handling of the MSD debacle and not suspending the dancing window shooting psychopath former murder suspect when the truth was discovered. That was a F- UP on me !

You can say that Sheriff Scott Israel being replaced by an actual murderer still supported by the Governor Is a disgusting shocker.

By not suspending this babbling double talking unauthorized fool the Governor IS supporting him. Period.

Just think about this, Ron Desantis and the BLM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION support the same (gangster wannabe ex con TONEY ) candidate in the upcoming primary and why is that imbecile scumbag still here?

Further, unlike the current Democrat Party lunatics, I can admit when I made a mistake and #murdererGregScottToney is a powerful example, of what happens when one politician like Ron DeSantis, caves into the MOB and violates the Oath he took to support the Constitution, exactly like the spineless Democrats hypocrites are doing NOW to our fellow Law Enforcement officers .

Hell Yes, because he defeated with our help, another drug using leftist BLM terror organization candidate Andrew Gillum , who ALSO supported his fellow drug using criminal cop hating G. Toney.

IN other words, one of the main reasons we voted for Ron Desantis was precisely so that former child killers, psychopaths and con artists would NOT be given power or public office.

Wow this was the best most accurate description of what has happened here to date. We voted for Desantis for the same reason, so he would replace Israel with someone better. Well he didn’t, he replaced him with someone a million times worse, and someone we trusted Desantis would never appoint as a sheriff. Desantis has let us all down, and failed all of us with this phucked up appointment.

Phuck Desantis, he’s a coward for running from this. He runs from his mistakes, instead of fixing them. And if FDLE is being hamstringed by Ron Desantis where is the federal government? Pathetic the feds will have to fix this little boy Desantis mistake.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 02:44 PM

I don’t think they care. If Donald Trump was as strong as he claims to be, he would come down here and remove this guy himself, since the Governor of Florida is too weak to do it.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 03:21 PM
Just think falsifying affidavits is now okay under Tony. He did it! The standard has been set by him.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 03:24 PM
Just think falsifying affidavits is now okay under Tony. He did it! The standard has been set by him.

Way to go FDLE!

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 09:16 PM

The color of ones skin plays a major part of this. This is why I'm tanning everyday for 5 hrs.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 09:19 PM
The color of ones skin plays a major part of this. This is why I'm tanning everyday for 5 hrs.

I’m with you, been hitting the tanning both and going in buck a$$ naked.

Once the peeling on my pecker and a$$ stopped it wasn't to bad. I’m telling everyone I’m Black...(BLM).

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 11:39 PM

So true!!!

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 11:45 PM

What fukking bizarro world do you live in? It’s only okay for some. If you’re a cracker you’re fukked.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:03 AM
fdle has lost all credibility under this Governor.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:04 AM
I agree 100%. They will lose all future credibility filing cases if they dont follow thru with this easy one ! Every defendant in the future will introduce the "Tony" case as evidence.

I agree, FDLE has. I more credibility. They can thank their boss Desantis for that one.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:05 AM
I agree, FDLE has. I more credibility. They can thank their boss Desantis for that one.

Sorry FDLE has no more credibility they can thank their boss Desantis for that one. He’s really made himself and FDLE look bad.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:07 AM
FDLE credibility will not be restored until Desantis is voted out of office.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:14 AM
FDLE credibility will not be restored until Desantis is voted out of office.

If there is a REAL REPUBLICAN challenger to Desantis that’s who I will be voting for.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 02:00 AM
I’m with you, been hitting the tanning both and going in buck a$$ naked.

Once the peeling on my pecker and a$$ stopped it wasn't to bad. I’m telling everyone I’m Black...(BLM).

On top of tanning I go to spray booth to get some additional color added. Now even white fat chics are all over me wanting some action

Unregistereditsureis
06-23-2020, 02:23 AM

Whoever wrote this, is probably the most rational person who ever posted on this blog.

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 07:57 AM
I'm a very conservative Democrat and I voted for Desantis. I never voted all blue. I can't stand Pelosi and Desantis political career is over. Can't make any decisions, he is too weak. I had high hopes for him. I'm changing my party to NP. The dems have such a hard on for Trump that everyone is getting screwed. And that numb nut Sanders should move to Cuba or Venezuela with all of his followers for the free sh$t. I'm not paying for someone's student's loan. What a freaking mess. Israel, Tony, Desantis ... and the list goes on!

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 01:35 PM
Desantis is so dumb he picked a criminal as the replacement to Israel. Is anyone surprised this criminal who was charged with murder and lied about everything is supporting BLM and trying to defund the police?

The black community will suffer the most if BLM ever takes over and defunds the police. Don’t take my word for it just look at what’s going on in liberal Democrat controlled cities right now. It’s murder and mayhem. 102 shit in Chicago, two three year olds shot and killed.

Where is BLM? Where is Al Sharpton? Where is Benjamin Crump? Where is Jesse Jackson? They real threat to black communities is not the police. Those 102 people shot in Chicago with 14 killed were not killed by the police. It’s black on black crime. Without police in those communities the crime is out of control.

That’s a lie that’s been sold so BLM and the and defund the police can win an election. The only way they can win is too lie and cheat with mail in ballots.

If they win the next election it will be voter fraud. You must get to the polls and vote against anyone kneeling before criminals. Toney is not a leader. Real men do not kneel before criminals!!!

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 07:56 AM
Whoever wrote this, is probably the most rational person who ever posted on this blog.

THANK you and one more observation !! This will forever be remembered as the governor's insane (yes insane) decision NOT to suspend the "bottom of the barrel appointment" of Toney, immediately upon discovering his secret murder.

Our predicament is a powerful example or microcosim of the current attempted take over of our national ideals and hero's , by a mentally ill minority of black lives matter and antifa fascist nobody's, who wouldn't make a pimple on our founders assses. Terrified Republican politicians are quiet about allowing our national and Christian religious icons to be destroyed by the BLM TALIBAN in fear of being labeled racist!

The white leader of BLM Shaun King just tweeted it's time to smash ALL church stained glass windows depicting "white jesus"! So you see, the phenomenon of a Ron Desantis as the Republican politician, peeing in his pants and hiding from suspending Toney, is in perfect harmony with the new fascist agenda!

Therefore, when we needed a real man to protect black and white Broward and Florida citizens after giving extreme power to a deceiving manipulative former drug abuser and homicide suspect sociopath named Gregory Toney, Ron DeSantis froze and was scared of being labeled a racist by doing the RIGHT THING and suspending Toney until the investigation was concluded.

All of Greg Toneys double talk will never erase the fact that he killed a teenager and admitted deliberately covering it up with weak child like justifications.

Sadly, no embarrassingly , our elected Florida Governor caved into the mob of the blatant leftist media agenda multi culturalism, desperately trying to erase our national pride ,and Ron Desantis was NOT man enough to act decisively .

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 09:42 AM
Whoever is writing those posts in this thread about the pumpkin headed Greg killer sounds like an author of some kind.

Yes it does fit perfectly into our national nightmare which is absolutely about academia Marxist teachers brainwashing our kids while we paid the tab. I just have one question.

IF Greg Toney publicly ordered Ron Desantis to kneel down before him and wash his wish skank encrusted feet while begging for his forgiveness for being white, would be do it ????

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 09:55 AM
THANK you and one more observation !! This will forever be remembered as the governor's insane (yes insane) decision NOT to suspend the "bottom of the barrel appointment" of Toney, immediately upon discovering his secret murder.

Our predicament is a powerful example or microcosim of the current attempted take over of our national ideals and hero's , by a mentally ill minority of black lives matter and antifa fascist nobody's, who wouldn't make a pimple on our founders assses. Terrified Republican politicians are quiet about allowing our national and Christian religious icons to be destroyed by the BLM TALIBAN in fear of being labeled racist!

The white leader of BLM Shaun King just tweeted it's time to smash ALL church stained glass windows depicting "white jesus"! So you see, the phenomenon of a Ron Desantis as the Republican politician, peeing in his pants and hiding from suspending Toney, is in perfect harmony with the new fascist agenda!

Therefore, when we needed a real man to protect black and white Broward and Florida citizens after giving extreme power to a deceiving manipulative former drug abuser and homicide suspect sociopath named Gregory Toney, Ron DeSantis froze and was scared of being labeled a racist by doing the RIGHT THING and suspending Toney until the investigation was concluded.

All of Greg Toneys double talk will never erase the fact that he killed a teenager and admitted deliberately covering it up with weak child like justifications.

Sadly, no embarrassingly , our elected Florida Governor caved into the mob of the blatant leftist media agenda multi culturalism, desperately trying to erase our national pride ,and Ron Desantis was NOT man enough to act decisively .

You should continue to expose this fraud in office and this inept Governor. Report some of these crimes to the local paper.

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 10:07 AM
Whoever is writing those posts in this thread about the pumpkin headed Greg killer sounds like an author of some kind.

Yes it does fit perfectly into our national nightmare which is absolutely about academia Marxist teachers brainwashing our kids while we paid the tab. I just have one question.

IF Greg Toney publicly ordered Ron Desantis to kneel down before him and wash his wish skank encrusted feet while begging for his forgiveness for being white, would be do it ????

Well you keep sending your kids off to be educated by Leftist communists in these colleges and then you act surprised when they come home as communists?????