PDA

View Full Version : Don't do Zoom video meetings

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 07:28 AM
Your name location and email pops up during the meeting and it doesn't matter if you change the name on the board your information is listed on the side bars. 4 deputies are already busted for signing in on their @sheriff.org and displayed their names on the zoom screen blocking their video. Tony is going to ask for a record of this video and go after those deputies and 2 sergeants. I keep saying don't post anything on zoom. Deputies were writing anyone but Tony or Pollock2020 but their names and emails pop up too. It's not like this website.
Well some more deputies will be on vacation desk duty now because Tony has to get you know to cover his butt and show that bad cops have to go.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 07:33 AM
Your name location and email pops up during the meeting and it doesn't matter if you change the name on the board your information is listed on the side bars. 4 deputies are already busted for signing in on their @sheriff.org and displayed their names on the zoom screen blocking their video. Tony is going to ask for a record of this video and go after those deputies and 2 sergeants. I keep saying don't post anything on zoom. Deputies were writing anyone but Tony or Pollock2020 but their names and emails pop up too. It's not like this website.
Well some more deputies will be on vacation desk duty now because Tony has to get you know to cover his butt and show that bad cops have to go.

Can you please expand on this? I read it three times and it still doesn’t make sense to me. Must be my #WhitePrivilege.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:43 AM

Here are a few recent headlines why you shouldn't use ZOOM:

Warning: Zoom Makes Encryption Keys In China

Zoom’s Encryption Is “Not Suited for Secrets” and Has Surprising Links to China, Researchers Discover

FBI warns of hackers hijacking online Zoom meetings, classes

But our idiots make Tik-Tok videos and it's a Chinese company loaded with Chinese spyware so I doubt anyone will listen.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 12:03 PM
Why do I need to know or care about what someone else is doing.