PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta PD had a wrongful arrest from the start.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:14 AM
Has anyone actually watched the video. If you did, you'd know that if the DUI laws are the same in GA as FL, then that DUI officer ruined the investigation and actually had no arrest. He violated the guy's rights. He told him to blow without explaining Miranda. It's all on video clear as day. Over and over, the cop kept asking incriminating questions without ever telling the guy his Miranda rights and saying he was conducting a DUI investigation. It was FUBAR before it even started.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:27 AM
👆🏻 A prime example of the needs we’re hiring. These guys are more worried about law & policy than getting their asses handed to them or killed.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:35 AM
👆🏻 A prime example of the needs we’re hiring. These guys are more worried about law & policy than getting their asses handed to them or killed.

It was a wrongful arrest and he couldn't deal with the karma that got his azz handed to him. So he shot his guy out of pure embarrassment. There goes another cop making another average law breaker rich. STUPID!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 05:14 AM
Has anyone actually watched the video. If you did, you'd know that if the DUI laws are the same in GA as FL, then that DUI officer ruined the investigation and actually had no arrest. He violated the guy's rights. He told him to blow without explaining Miranda. It's all on video clear as day. Over and over, the cop kept asking incriminating questions without ever telling the guy his Miranda rights and saying he was conducting a DUI investigation. It was FUBAR before it even started.

It’s called a (PBT) portable breath tester!!!! And secondly in that state the DUI laws are different Einstein. Officers are required to have the subject blow into a portable breath tester prior to administering another one at the station. They do this so they don’t F-up and make bad DUI arrest.

Also if you knew the dam law, or have conducted a DUI arrest. You would know that driving is a privilege not a right and those roadside questions on scene are not in violation of MIRANDA!!!

you never read MIRAMDA prior to a breath test!!!!!!!!

You don’t even need to read MIRANDA for a DUI arrest. Unless you are asking post arrest questions.

In Florida it’s illegal to use a portable breath tester on scene for a DUI. it is only authorized for COMMERICAL Vehicle .02 viol & under 21 viol. And those are only Admin viol.

Furthermore; Florida law requires the officer to have a greater training, and understanding of impairment.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 05:24 AM
Please educate yourself you do-not know what you’re talking about at all!!!!!

You clearly haven’t conducted a DUI/DWI arrest.

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/dui/defenses/miranda-violations/

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 05:35 AM

Sir can you help me understand better. Weren’t the questions he was axing incriminating? Not starting a fight I just want to learn.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 09:13 AM
It was a wrongful arrest and he couldn't deal with the karma that got his azz handed to him. So he shot his guy out of pure embarrassment. There goes another cop making another average law breaker rich. STUPID!

If any steps were skipped or ignored than the case would have been dropped later in court. That’s a training issue. The subject had no right to resist. After he resisted he committed several felonies on the officers (resist w/violence, strong arm robbery), then he shot one of the officers with the taser who fell to the ground and suffered a concussion and as he ran he attempted to shoot the first officer with the taser (luckily he missed), officer ended the threat. Taser is considered a deadly weapon in GA. Shooting was Justified and absolutely unnecessary for the subject, had he not resisted arrest. The subject was a convicted felon who abused children (a model citizen who I’m sure you’d want living next to you) and probably knew the arrest would send him back to prison since he was released early due to covid-19. He was desperate and would of done anything to escape, which is obvious by the video. Shooting is justified all day long and the subject has earned the dead dumbass award. At least we know he can never abuse anymore children, what a POS!!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 12:14 PM

Shut up Mr. perfect cop that doesn't support bad cops. Like you've never done nothing bad, just haven't gotten caught yet.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 12:15 PM
Op would've let the guy go clearly cause he's a soft azz white cop that won't enforce the law on a big black man with dreads and tattoos, but will gladly arrest a young lady with no record who had one drink.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:32 PM

You guys cover for scum criminals look at every city run by you all democrats disasters i dont know why any black person would support the democrat party you guys dont respect blacks you treat them like kids

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:41 PM
You guys cover for scum criminals look at every city run by you all democrats disasters i dont know why any black person would support the democrat party you guys dont respect blacks you treat them like kids

The brainwashed blacks are being pawned by the democrats who use racism in history to get them all rallied up and promote change, THEIR CHANGE not for the good of the blacks. Wake the hell up. The democrats will say what you want to hear but definitely don't have your best interests in mind. Yes I know not all republicans are good (Mitt Romney, Geraldo Rivera and many others) but we all need to be united. The real evil corruption exists at the higher levels of government (commissioners, mayors, politicians) go attack their homes and see how quick their support for the "oppressed" goes away

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 10:21 PM

It is obvious you have not seen the video. If you feel so strong about DUIs, l get it. But do it the right way. You shouldn’t have to cheat to get the arrest.

Thank you for providing that informative link. The link proved my point within the first half of the web page: The person was not free to go and the officer was asking incriminating questions. He violated the person’s civil rights and he’ll be charged accordingly. I’m no attorney and even I can see the flagrant abuse of the law.

People, be fair and treat people with an even hand. You wouldn’t want your friends or family being judged on a biased curve of the law book.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:34 PM
It is obvious you have not seen the video. If you feel so strong about DUIs, l get it. But do it the right way. You shouldn’t have to cheat to get the arrest.

Thank you for providing that informative link. The link proved my point within the first half of the web page: The person was not free to go and the officer was asking incriminating questions. He violated the person’s civil rights and he’ll be charged accordingly. I’m no attorney and even I can see the flagrant abuse of the law.

People, be fair and treat people with an even hand. You wouldn’t want your friends or family being judged on a biased curve of the law book.

Right or wrong, nobody has the right to take street justice by resisting and fighting the officer stupid.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:36 PM

And practice what you preach about fair treatment, because you're leaving out how the prosecutor wrongly charged and maliciously with 11 felonies against the officer.

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 09:12 AM
Vote for Charles Nanney!!