PDA

View Full Version : My time has come

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:09 PM
I am out of here. I will not work for a mayor who would rather I go to prison, then to stand up for whats right.
These are political moves made by the mayor, and the individual officers mean nothing. The PBA can not save you.
Dropped my paper work, I am sorry I am leaving but I have no other choice.
MY FAMILY is what’s important.

For those that stay my thoughts and prayers will be there.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:20 PM
Wait until the only people applying for the job are security wannabes or "I was arrested for a felony but never convinced". It's coming, trust me. Standards will be reduced out of necessity.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:43 PM
I am out of here. I will not work for a mayor who would rather I go to prison, then to stand up for whats right.
These are political moves made by the mayor, and the individual officers mean nothing. The PBA can not save you.

What’s a PBA?

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:52 PM

I’m right behind you! I too will be bailing several years ahead of schedule, I just have to get finances straightened out and my next job lined up. It really breaks my heart because I had many plans and goals here, but I’m sure being a straight WM isn’t going to be at the top of anyone’s list and that’s best case! Worse case is of course ending up dead or in prison if I’m forced to do my job against the will of the vocal mob and liberal politicians that have ruined this town.

I have an education, professional experience in the financial industry and a long life ahead of me that I would rather spend working for a place devoid of pandering politicians and animals that want to kill me for the color of my shirt.