PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Tony estimated to win Huge.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 10:13 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boy and girls, cats and dogs here on this thread is for Sheriff Tony's supporters, if your for candy and nutz scott, liar liar your pants are off Colonel but I really am a Sgt. Pollack. Smalling i keep getting no votes of confidence and fires cause i don't do sh!t. Jones my pussi hurts, I am BLM and I faked working for 35 years spending my time and money 2 times already for this race and Vasquez your a nice guy, YOU SHOT A TEENAGER!!!!. You will let every deputy get away with use of force. If you were in charge of these riots you would be an instigator to rubber bullet the protestor. Listen we will make sure that that the polls we have people telling voters to vote for Tony. Our great Governor appointed Tony and now for sure he will get Elected. He someone that was raised in West Philadelphia in the bad lands. To survive and become sheriff now that's impressive. The polls are ours and we will make sure we say his Name. Get it... Tony 2020

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 10:56 AM
Mr Grant. Kindly stop trolling this site. You are making this a bad thing. The people on here are not happy with everything that is going on with public service as a whole. Just campaign outside of this crappy site.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 11:23 AM
Mr Grant. Kindly stop trolling this site. You are making this a bad thing. The people on here are not happy with everything that is going on with public service as a whole. Just campaign outside of this crappy site.

How about you just scroll past. One must be able to live with change. You sir are an idiot.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 11:42 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boy and girls, cats and dogs here on this thread is for Sheriff Tony's supporters, if your for candy and nutz scott, liar liar your pants are off Colonel but I really am a Sgt. Pollack. Smalling i keep getting no votes of confidence and fires cause i don't do sh!t. Jones my pussi hurts, I am BLM and I faked working for 35 years spending my time and money 2 times already for this race and Vasquez your a nice guy, YOU SHOT A TEENAGER!!!!. You will let every deputy get away with use of force. If you were in charge of these riots you would be an instigator to rubber bullet the protestor. Listen we will make sure that that the polls we have people telling voters to vote for Tony. Our great Governor appointed Tony and now for sure he will get Elected. He someone that was raised in West Philadelphia in the bad lands. To survive and become sheriff now that's impressive. The polls are ours and we will make sure we say his Name. Get it... Tony 2020

Keep on with this nonesence LMAO Temp XCON has zero chance of winning nothing at all. We don’t want a LIAR AND A MURDERER as our sheriff. No way you will come close to winning Temp Tony/Toney or who the hell you are. We do not want you, nor does the citizens of Broward County.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:23 PM
How about you just scroll past.i One must be able to live with change. You sir are an idiot.

Mr. Grant. Thank you for your response. Trolling on this site will get you nothing. Thank you for your mind blowing response.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:41 PM

Gregory Scott Tony/Toney shot and killed a teenager.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:03 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/45jli5.gif

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:04 PM

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:47 PM
Tony shot a teenager!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:23 PM

Wow! 😂 I didn't even read past the first THREE words of your hilariously immature babbling post and never do with any of your low TESTOSTERONE incoherent ramblings.
It's not complicated sodomite!
Anyone who supports an imbecile like Toney is a criminal like you! Your big headed BOY the psychopath murderer, supports racisim, man boy NAMBLA pedophilia, public homosexuality in front of kids, selling drugs to children back in Philly, executing unarmed people of color like CHINO. Remember him you inbred mongrel?
How do you keep that animal calm when he reads the thousands of article's around the country? Do you give him the old jerk and tug sissy?
Just search Broward Sheriff swinger and secret killer!! LMFAO😄😄😤😤😤!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:26 PM
Gregory Scott Tony/Toney shot and killed a teenager.

Israel’s incompetence killed 14!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:50 PM
Israel’s incompetence killed 14!

Prove it ! IF YOU SUPPORT the ex con Toney who ACTUALLY executed a teenager, that makes you an imbecile who puts politics before life, mercy and justice even if it was in 1993. I bet that makes you proud !

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:01 PM
Prove it ! IF YOU SUPPORT the ex con Toney who ACTUALLY executed a teenager, that makes you an imbecile who puts politics before life, mercy and justice even if it was in 1993. I bet that makes you proud !

Don’t need to! The Governor’s removal of the cancer known as Scott Israel proves it. He can whine all he wants about how the Governor discriminated against him because he is dim witted, the the public knows, he is a classless loser!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:30 PM

Broward County voters, the deputies here hate this guy Toney. If you want a safe county where cops aren’t afraid to do their jobs you better vote for someone else.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:36 PM

This fake imposter needs to go, and that idiot kneeling behind him needs to go with him.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 11:14 PM
This fake imposter needs to go, and that idiot kneeling behind him needs to go with him.

They’ll be going to a swearing in, in January!

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 08:08 AM
They’ll be going to a swearing in, in January!

Whose Israel's, Pollock's, or Cazi's?

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 08:52 AM

LMAO ain’t that the truth!!!!!!!! Was going to say, will they be swearing in the federal judge hearing his case next year?

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 09:43 AM
Sheriff Tony needs support in Pompano beach. Anyone interested please let's meet up at meadows park in coral springs this saturday or any saturday at 11am patrol vehicles can be left there. We transport you around help posting signs

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 10:33 AM

Definitely not Israel’s, he’ll be done in August.

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Sheriff Tony needs support in Pompano beach. Anyone interested please let's meet up at meadows park in coral springs this saturday or any saturday at 11am patrol vehicles can be left there. We transport you around help posting signs

Why don’t we meet at the candied nut factory, and discuss how amazing I am!
S.I.

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 12:48 PM
Wait let me go in my patrol vehicle so they take a picture of my unmarked captains vehicle and then be on the phone with another candidate call israel. Right OT

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 02:22 PM
You say Sheriff Tony doesn't have a chance well you are so wrong. He has the support of many deputies and command staff and the community. He is loved by our Governor and the people. I may not be a law man but I do know that he will be RE-ELECTED and he will be the democratic nominee in August. He is the people's sheriff not Israel. Andrew Pollock and Hunter Pollock will make sure he stay in the sheriff position. Tony made a real crime center and a training center, removed Bad Cops and will continue to remove them. Hired professionals to do jobs that are well needed. Hired minorities and made them leaders inside the department. He is a wonderful leader and will continue as sheriff. Oh and did I say he has more money than israel, Pollock and Vazquez combined, one million dollars. Chew on that.
Tony2020 and we are all TeamBso.
New Commanders are coming to a district near you.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 03:29 PM
You say Sheriff Tony doesn't have a chance well you are so wrong. He has the support of many deputies and command staff and the community. He is loved by our Governor and the people. I may not be a law man but I do know that he will be RE-ELECTED and he will be the democratic nominee in August. He is the people's sheriff not Israel. Andrew Pollock and Hunter Pollock will make sure he stay in the sheriff position. Tony made a real crime center and a training center, removed Bad Cops and will continue to remove them. Hired professionals to do jobs that are well needed. Hired minorities and made them leaders inside the department. He is a wonderful leader and will continue as sheriff. Oh and did I say he has more money than israel, Pollock and Vazquez combined, one million dollars. Chew on that.
Tony2020 and we are all TeamBso.
New Commanders are coming to a district near you.

He can’t be RE-ELECTED, as he was never elected in the first place, and he never will be. 90% of the Deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s here voted no confidence in Toney so no they certainly don’t love him. They actually despise him. The Deputies openly refer to him as a POS. I’m not making that up.

The Governor is embarrassed by him, and he won’t appear in public or on stage with him, and recently stated “he’s not my sheriff, look, I don’t even know the guy.” If that’s your idea of love you were an abused child.

All his money came from one guy. BSO is currently under the worst leadership it has ever had in the last twenty years. So spew your lies somewhere else.

Chew on my d!ck, how about that.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:10 PM
If Tony is elected we should show our support by calling in sick for two days.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 06:18 PM
If Tony is elected we should show our support by calling in sick for two days.

Phuck that call in sick for a month

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 04:16 AM
He can’t be RE-ELECTED, as he was never elected in the first place, and he never will be. 90% of the Deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s here voted no confidence in Toney so no they certainly don’t love him. They actually despise him. The Deputies openly refer to him as a POS. I’m not making that up.

The Governor is embarrassed by him, and he won’t appear in public or on stage with him, and recently stated “he’s not my sheriff, look, I don’t even know the guy.” If that’s your idea of love you were an abused child.

All his money came from one guy. BSO is currently under the worst leadership it has ever had in the last twenty years. So spew your lies somewhere else.

Chew on my d!ck, how about that.

This actually sums it up and is totally the truth! We don't need someone who has to lie to get the job. How bad are things when deputies are actually saying they'd even take Israel over Tony.

#anybodybutTony2020