PDA

View Full Version : Turn in your taser on your first day back to work..

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 07:32 AM
As a show of support to our brother in blue, I believe we should all turn in our tasers. It’s time we take a stand for our brother going through what he’s going for simply doing his job.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:20 PM
As a show of support to our brother in blue, I believe we should all turn in our tasers. It’s time we take a stand for our brother going through what he’s going for simply doing his job.

This was mentioned in a different post. They will just make Tasers mandatory to carry.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:48 PM

Yes. Let’s hit them with metal sticks instead. I’m sure that will LESSEN our chances of being incarcerated for doing our jobs exactly as prescribed.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Yes. Let’s hit them with metal sticks instead. I’m sure that will LESSEN our chances of being incarcerated for doing our jobs exactly as prescribed.

Not sure where in NY but that officer hit a protester with a asp and he was fired. Granted it was on her head...