PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta PD you guys must stand together

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 11:13 PM
One of your guys is being jailed for doing his job don’t let them do this to you guys remember your strong in numbers

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:25 AM
Nothing will be done about this crooked DA unless Atalanta PD walks off the job in mass and won't return until the Governor has that crooked DA removed for abuse of his office.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:35 AM
Nothing will be done about this crooked DA unless Atalanta PD walks off the job in mass and won't return until the Governor has that crooked DA removed for abuse of his office.

I have read, that is taking place as we speak. It's embarrassing what that DA did. He lied thru his teeth.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:47 AM
I have read, that is taking place as we speak. It's embarrassing what that DA did. He lied thru his teeth.

Yep with that video I think it clearly rises to abuse of office so he can be quickly removed.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:51 AM
I'm praying for you. You are my brothers and sisters on the job. A job that no one appreciates. A job that so many take for granted. The whole world acts like they know what we do and what we deal with and who we deal with every single day but they dknt know! They dont see the actual physical filth and abject violence we see all day and night every day. That head hunter DA and that spineless turncoat of a side partner make me glad I never took a shift in Atlanta. I worked elsewhere. Stand! Stand up. The eyes are upon you all. None of us are perfect, but this is way to far. Such a reach is unreasonable. Using force is not pretty! People who've never been on the job will never understand. Stand up together. We're not black, or white, or brown. We're BLUE! We are the example of how we can live and work together. Dont lay down for this! Stand. And kick that wimp of a side partner to the side. Truthfulness is important, but jumping to slander your partner while simply trying to save yourself is pitiful and not in our core values! To my brother....we're behind you partner!!!!!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:45 PM
Is there a gofund me for the officer? Your union should blast it out. I got $100.00 for him. Good luck from South Florida.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:54 PM
I'm praying for you. You are my brothers and sisters on the job. A job that no one appreciates. A job that so many take for granted. The whole world acts like they know what we do and what we deal with and who we deal with every single day but they dknt know! They dont see the actual physical filth and abject violence we see all day and night every day. That head hunter DA and that spineless turncoat of a side partner make me glad I never took a shift in Atlanta. I worked elsewhere. Stand! Stand up. The eyes are upon you all. None of us are perfect, but this is way to far. Such a reach is unreasonable. Using force is not pretty! People who've never been on the job will never understand. Stand up together. We're not black, or white, or brown. We're BLUE! We are the example of how we can live and work together. Dont lay down for this! Stand. And kick that wimp of a side partner to the side. Truthfulness is important, but jumping to slander your partner while simply trying to save yourself is pitiful and not in our core values! To my brother....we're behind you partner!!!!!

Blue people are so inferior that they have NO RIGHTS that civilians are bound to respect!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 06:08 PM
Walk out today and support your brother in blue. We all know he does not deserve to rot in a jail and as brothers who he has had your back don’t walk away from him.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 06:51 PM
Is it true that Mr. Brooks shot someone when he was 14 and charged as an adult? And Paul Howard's office chose not to prosecute him?

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 07:54 PM
Your sickout has made national news and your surrounding agencies should refrain for assisting Atlanta's City Hall for calls for service!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 08:03 PM
We support you....from Miami, Florida!!!

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 02:04 AM
We support you....from Miami, Florida!!!

Now let's put our dollars to work for these officers' defense fund. *Has a GoFundMe been set up? *If so, go to the Miami Police Forum and Miami-Dade PD as well and let us know. *When you do, that information will be disseminated within the Miami-Dade, Florida Police Community, and even spread to Florida's other 66 Counties, indeed the Nation.

With our dollars, we can help your fellow officers mount a vigorous defense against the charges filed by the politically opportunistic prosecutor. *Our strength is in our numbers, but most importantly, in our dollars. *

Stay strong, do not resign or engage in mass-sick outs. *When you do, you are endangering your fellow officers.* Engage in "discretionary policing," *meaning handle your calls for service, no proactive enforcement, like DUI. *Cite and or arrest NO ONE!*

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 02:13 PM
Keep your heads held high. I come to you from Miami Dade County PD. We are all pulling for your cops who have been prosecuted, by a over zealous, and far reaching prosecutor. Your Mayor is not without blame for her comments as well. I thought the professionalism shown on the body camera was exemplary. The subjects actions caused the officers immediate response, which I believe was appropriate and just. I know it's tough, but for now I probably resigned to doing nothing as a po there. I will prob be boycotting Atlanta until you guys get some solid leadership that's not easily swayed. Peace.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 01:25 AM
I would send you guys sick time if I could. Keep it going, and dont give in until they throw that bs case out.