PDA

View Full Version : To Those That Are Still Being Proactive...

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:12 AM
You’re a f*cking idiot. Stop doing 10-50’s. Stop looking for 13P’s. Just stop it. All it takes is that one incident to put yourself in a use of force situation. The Sheriff, Broward elected officials and Broward prosecutors will chop your head off just to appease the public. If not for you then at least have some consideration for your 94’s. Because of your stupid proactive activities, you’re involving the 94’s who really want no part of it and risking their career. Just STOP!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:50 AM
You are 100% correct. For anyone that dosen't believe this, just ask any deputy that was fired by Tyrant Tony...

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 08:45 AM
You are 100% correct. For anyone that dosen't believe this, just ask any deputy that was fired by Tyrant Tony...

This is correct.......they won’t back you. This is the wrong guy for the sheriff’s job but you don’t have to become his next victim.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:15 AM
This is correct.......they won’t back you. This is the wrong guy for the sheriff’s job but you don’t have to become his next victim.

They won’t back you and neither will I.
Stop all proactive police work .
Get your check and go home

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:56 AM
A room last week was trying to tell us just make sure you do everything right. I hope he's looking at Atlanta.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:48 AM
You’re a f*cking idiot. Stop doing 10-50’s. Stop looking for 13P’s. Just stop it. All it takes is that one incident to put yourself in a use of force situation. The Sheriff, Broward elected officials and Broward prosecutors will chop your head off just to appease the public. If not for you then at least have some consideration for your 94’s. Because of your stupid proactive activities, you’re involving the 94’s who really want no part of it and risking their career. Just STOP!

Wise words but fall on deaf imbecile ears.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 12:08 PM
The sheriff will not back you and neither will the last one. Tony will hurt you and your family by going after you he is vindictive. This criminal goes after his own people like the so called peaceful protestors going after cops. Israel remember stated we are not a law enforcement agency. Tony's people are in Pompano passing out campaign flyers on how to file a complaint against cops. Israel is saying that he will defund law enforcement and have more administrators to watch over deputies on the street. We are screwed. Stop being proactive because no one will protect you.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 12:14 PM

Great post, just woke up from a quick power nap...yawn. Still under my tree guess the shift is just about over and I will head on home for some good shut eye....Didn’t have two shoot anybody cause I didn’t do squat. Be safe my brotha’s and sista’ s and for your families sake do less than the bare minimum. F’ this place!!!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 02:13 PM
Damn I'm 5 months from retirement. I was planning on coming back
After 30 years. I guess i will rethink my plan?

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 02:56 PM
Great post, just woke up from a quick power nap...yawn. Still under my tree guess the shift is just about over and I will head on home for some good shut eye....Didn’t have two shoot anybody cause I didn’t do squat. Be safe my brotha’s and sista’ s and for your families sake do less than the bare minimum. F’ this place!!!

Yea. I went by and saw you taking up that nice shade. I had to go find a parking garage to hide in..thanks.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 05:17 PM
Yea. I went by and saw you taking up that nice shade. I had to go find a parking garage to hide in..thanks.

Stop by anytime, the more the merrier!!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 05:27 PM
Hey I'm all for those guys who believe they are making a difference. They will learn hard way that BSO never has your back. As long as I've been here no sheriff ever supported us. They make us beg for every penny we make. They issue orders that they won't even do. But go ahead and keep making those arrests.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 05:39 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBbC_qjBxVh/?igshid=ns93wpnamlht

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 06:51 PM
This message would be all well and good if we also applied it to in progress calls for property crimes. Why are we still calling boxes for a cell phone “sudden snatching”? Send one unit, maybe two and take a report. You think you’re gonna catch a break if you have to use force on the “41” suspect because you were dispatched?

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:14 PM
Just respond with your lights and sirens, but make sure you follow all traffic laws, because driving code doesn’t limit your liability if you were to get into an accident. But by the time you get there I’m sure the misunderstood citizen will have resolved all of their problems. Did you notice I didn’t say criminal!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:23 PM

Exactly, F’ this place. They don’t want to back their cops then enjoy the crime rate spiking through your ceiling. Somebody should let the citizens of Broward know this sheriff does not have our back, therefore, you are own your own Broward County. Good luck when the murderers show up on your front lawn.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Hey I'm all for those guys who believe they are making a difference. They will learn hard way that BSO never has your back. As long as I've been here no sheriff ever supported us. They make us beg for every penny we make. They issue orders that they won't even do. But go ahead and keep making those arrests.

Most of these commands don’t give two sh!ts about their people. They’re all about pandering to the masses.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:26 PM
We should all pander to the BLM movement. No more police work! If you are someone being pro-active then shame on you and you deserve what you get. At least show some consideration for the rest of your shift and don't call for back-up so you don't drag them and their families down too because your too dumb to see what's going on. If they want to burn Broward, let them, sooner or later the silent masses will rise up and say enough is enough.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:45 PM
Must be a fool if you get involved...its better to join the Turkey distribution unit being created...

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:48 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBbC_qjBxVh/?igshid=ns93wpnamlht

Dude I don’t t care if it’s Pollack or Israel but this guy has got to go.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:08 PM
Dude I don’t t care if it’s Pollack or Israel but this guy has got to go.

At this point anybody but Tony!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:39 PM
This is what could happen to you for trying to do your job. This is what happens when you try to dig deeper instead of just coding the call when able to. The officer could have just left it as is when he told the guy to move his vehicle from the drive-thru lane to the parking lot. 68 98 Bravo.

But instead... ignoring the fact that elected officials are out to chop our heads off... he chose to dig deeper... even involved a 94. Look who ended up getting fired for his mess... the 94. More than likely will be charged for murder. Murder for a justified shooting.

STOP BEING AN IDIOT. STOP BEING PROACTIVE. STOP DIGGING DEEPER INTO CALLS. If you have the opportunity to 98 bravo then do so ASAP. STOP jeopardizing your career. STOP jeopardizing your 94’s career.

Any call could lead into a use of force situation. Why raise the stakes by trying to be proactive... by trying to dig deeper. Use your f*cking head. This is what happens of you don’t play it smart:

https://youtu.be/m_JqMhwDTkw

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 12:33 AM
This is what could happen to you for trying to do your job. This is what happens when you try to dig deeper instead of just coding the call when able to. The officer could have just left it as is when he told the guy to move his vehicle from the drive-thru lane to the parking lot. 68 98 Bravo.

But instead... ignoring the fact that elected officials are out to chop our heads off... he chose to dig deeper... even involved a 94. Look who ended up getting fired for his mess... the 94. More than likely will be charged for murder. Murder for a justified shooting.

STOP BEING AN IDIOT. STOP BEING PROACTIVE. STOP DIGGING DEEPER INTO CALLS. If you have the opportunity to 98 bravo then do so ASAP. STOP jeopardizing your career. STOP jeopardizing your 94’s career.

Any call could lead into a use of force situation. Why raise the stakes by trying to be proactive... by trying to dig deeper. Use your f*cking head. This is what happens of you don’t play it smart:

https://youtu.be/m_JqMhwDTkw
100 percent agreed!!!!! Sir have a nice night and get some rest!!!! 98 bravo

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 01:59 AM
Until that idiot drives home and you’re on camera shit canning it.

Watch the video, guy tries to shit can it but the suspect had no intention of finding a ride.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 02:00 AM
You have to be a complete idiot to do anything proactive and most dispatched calls can be documented and forwarded to to the DB. Don’t lay hands on anyone unless you’re defending yourself. Let the County burn.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 02:35 AM
I kills me to say it but they are right. Do not be proactive. Don't speed even when going code. It's not worth it. Those who have a lot of use of forces because of the units you are in becareful. They are going to be used against you. You can do everything by the book and end up with criminal charges. No one in our agency is sticking up for us. Be safe.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 03:24 AM
If you think for one minute that the department is going to back you if something happens you are out of your mind! Not even if you do it right will they back you. If you don't want to think about yourself and your family, at least don't call for backup and screw your partner too.

Also, this is where ALL of those BS use of force policy changes will bite us in the azz. Remember when it became a use of force just because somebody pulls away from you. Now you have all those BS use of forces in your file, just like we kept saying it will come back, well that time is now.

So it appears the Democrats want to go after police qualified immunity, so that opens us up personally to lawsuits. I say you might as well defund the entire department because nobody will work. 90% of the complaints filed against us are false, just so criminals can try to get out of going to jail, now they want to give the criminals an opportunity to file a lawsuit too? No thank you, I'll show up take your report and that's it. We will become roving secretaries until Broward County burns down. Once the tourist stop coming, property takes a nose dive, and there's no money to fund all of those pet projects then all of these Democrats will have to rethink their stance on the police.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 07:12 AM
Pollock has a team that will help us change the Broward Sheriff's Office and the policies. We have spoken to people and show them these videos the question is would the cop have had killed the guy if he was white? NO!!!!!!!!!
Pollock will help us control the cops so that maybe you won't kill another black person and learn that we are changing how cops train and kill people. #dreamdefenders

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 07:05 PM
I’m all for not doing anything proactive right now. Not worth it. I’m not losing my career for trying to do my job and trying to keep the community safe. It’s all about just responding to calls from here on out. And if I’m dispatched to a call... better believe I’m going to code the call ASAP if the opportunity presents itself. I am not digging deeper to then set myself up for a possible use of force.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 08:53 PM
I’m all for not doing anything proactive right now. Not worth it. I’m not losing my career for trying to do my job and trying to keep the community safe. It’s all about just responding to calls from here on out. And if I’m dispatched to a call... better believe I’m going to code the call ASAP if the opportunity presents itself. I am not digging deeper to then set myself up for a possible use of force.

Damn scraight dawg!
Black Lies Matta

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 09:17 PM
Pollock has a team that will help us change the Broward Sheriff's Office and the policies. We have spoken to people and show them these videos the question is would the cop have had killed the guy if he was white? NO!!!!!!!!!
Pollock will help us control the cops so that maybe you won't kill another black person and learn that we are changing how cops train and kill people. #dreamdefenders

How about you teach them not to be criminals and not to fight with the police, or is that too much to ask? Teach them to get a job and stop looking for Government handouts. Also, for the record, cops are not trained to kill people, they are trained to defend themselves and others. So if you fight with us, expect to get hurt. Now I absolutely do not condone what happened to Floyd, I would have never done that, but don't make him out to be some alter boy, he was a career criminal. He didn't deserve to die, but he wasn't innocent either.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 10:53 PM
How about you teach them not to be criminals and not to fight with the police, or is that too much to ask? Teach them to get a job and stop looking for Government handouts. Also, for the record, cops are not trained to kill people, they are trained to defend themselves and others. So if you fight with us, expect to get hurt. Now I absolutely do not condone what happened to Floyd, I would have never done that, but don't make him out to be some alter boy, he was a career criminal. He didn't deserve to die, but he wasn't innocent either.

No traffic stops at all!!!

https://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-route-33-state-police-trooper-shooting-video-released-20180706-story.html

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 08:26 PM
You guys/gals actually have people in your squad still doing 50’s and 13’s? We had some rooks try that shit but shut em down real quick. Aint noone got time for that BS right now.

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 12:33 AM
Thugs dont read this sheeeeit,,let alone read. Go take a bubble bath..

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 12:49 AM
Wont say my district but we are shut the F down. Not even 68's. I feel a blue flu coming on

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 03:25 AM
Wont say my district but we are shut the F down. Not even 68's. I feel a blue flu coming on

It's about time someone is listening. We still have some rookies doing this $hit and they don't care about putting their backup in harm's way. Total BS!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:43 AM
BLM home boy has set the standards

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:33 AM

Hashtaggofukyourself! Who the F asked for your opinion turd burglar? 😂😅😅 ready ....aim.....FIRE!!!!
Now STFU and make me a SAMMICH!!!