PDA

View Full Version : Marciano say it aint so confirm or Deny

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 03:50 AM
If Scott Israel offered you a Command position would you turn it down. It's being rumored you've been promised a Command Position in the Israel Administration.
We want to know if you sold out our votes for a position promise in exchange for the FOPE Endorsement.
Can you confirm on the FOPE site that you would NOT accept such a position if offered. The membership wants a truthful answer and response.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 05:24 AM
If Scott Israel offered you a Command position would you turn it down. It's being rumored you've been promised a Command Position in the Israel Administration.
We want to know if you sold out our votes for a position promise in exchange for the FOPE Endorsement.
Can you confirm on the FOPE site that you would NOT accept such a position if offered. The membership wants a truthful answer and response.

Yep, I have been promised a high ranking position.. If you want to say I sold out the membership then so be it. Just keep paying your dues like you are told and I will continue to look after myself. Any more questions my little peasants?

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 12:09 PM
He stole the votes of an entire Unit what does that say about INTEGRITY. He should have been voted out and this is a great reason to have term limits and begin cleaning that place up.