PDA

View Full Version : You can't even use force against person who steals your taser and uses it against you

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 09:55 PM
You guys can't even shoot a man who removes your taser and uses it against you. You better leave that place! If you kill anyone, you are going to jail, justified or not.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 11:36 PM
Hate to say it and I know that is hard, but If you are a cop, get it in your head, don't do anything from now on, is not worth it, let them take over and do whatever, all those marching let them get assaulted and wait for them to call 911, do the report and that's it, don't do anything else, let chaos & disorder rule for a while!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 12:41 AM
The media is pretending it was just a guy who was awakened after falling asleep in his car. That's a lie! He was awakened alright, because the police were dispatched to the scene of a man in the middle of a drive through lane who was passed out drunk. Thousands of people die in DUIs every year. The officers gave him a sobriety test which he failed. They attempted to arrest him.

The thug fought the police. He punched police. He removed and stole one of the officer's taser. As they proceeded to chase him on foot, the thug CLEARLY takes the stolen taser and attempt to use it against an officer doing his job. The officer justifiably shot him.

If the thug would have been successful, he could have easily removed the gun from an incapacitated officer. What world are we living in when a mayor fires a cop on the spot who was attacked, had his taser stolen, and used against him, after being punched. Where is the Atlanta Police union? Butch up and defend your officers. You take their dues, but now you are silent?

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:47 AM
The media is pretending it was just a guy who was awakened after falling asleep in his car. That's a lie! He was awakened alright, because the police were dispatched to the scene of a man in the middle of a drive through lane who was passed out drunk. Thousands of people die in DUIs every year. The officers gave him a sobriety test which he failed. They attempted to arrest him.

The thug fought the police. He punched police. He removed and stole one of the officer's taser. As they proceeded to chase him on foot, the thug CLEARLY takes the stolen taser and attempt to use it against an officer doing his job. The officer justifiably shot him.

If the thug would have been successful, he could have easily removed the gun from an incapacitated officer. What world are we living in when a mayor fires a cop on the spot who was attacked, had his taser stolen, and used against him, after being punched. Where is the Atlanta Police union? Butch up and defend your officers. You take their dues, but now you are silent?

I'm sure the union is on this as it just happened yesterday, unless if he was still on probation he should be able to get his job, pay back, and get to the hell out of a City that do no support there officers! "Hang in there APD"

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:20 AM
Wow, I am so glad that I am no longer on the job. If I was, I would go to work everyday, sit in my cruiser, drink a cup of coffee, read the newspaper, and only respond when the dispatcher calls me. Then I would drive slow to all my calls. I would give the bad guys plenty of time to rape, pillage, and plunder. Once on the scene, take my time getting out of my cruiser and take the report. Go home and drink whiskey. Start the next shift the same way. Officer Survival 101.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:32 AM
Wow, I am so glad that I am no longer on the job. If I was, I would go to work everyday, sit in my cruiser, drink a cup of coffee, read the newspaper, and only respond when the dispatcher calls me. Then I would drive slow to all my calls. I would give the bad guys plenty of time to rape, pillage, and plunder. Once on the scene, take my time getting out of my cruiser and take the report. Go home and drink whiskey. Start the next shift the same way. Officer Survival 101.

Yes sir! Amen!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 01:43 PM

Sadly this is where we are heading, I just feel for those silent-majority of citizens that are still support law & order and to these citizens I say, armed yourself until things level off, it they ever!

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 05:34 PM

So youd be a firefighter.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 06:44 PM
I feel so bad for the police. These are good men and women who risk their lives every day dealing with these animals. I hate to say it, but it’s time to let what the 12% in the country want. No police to stop them from committing homicides, traffic violations, robberies, burglaries and anything else. It’s not like the local governments receive much taxes from these areas. Cordon off the area and don’t patrol it at all. Let them kill themselves and burn the place down. I wish there were police chiefs and sheriffs with a pair of balls that would say we are no longer enforcing the law in these communities, good luck. However, if you come into neighborhoods that support the police and pay their taxes for security, the law will be strictly enforced. How can the democratic politicians think this is a good idea? I hate to say it, but I think the country is heading in a civil/race war direction.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 07:23 PM
I feel so bad for the police. These are good men and women who risk their lives every day dealing with these animals. I hate to say it, but it’s time to let what the 12% in the country want. No police to stop them from committing homicides, traffic violations, robberies, burglaries and anything else. It’s not like the local governments receive much taxes from these areas. Cordon off the area and don’t patrol it at all. Let them kill themselves and burn the place down. I wish there were police chiefs and sheriffs with a pair of balls that would say we are no longer enforcing the law in these communities, good luck. However, if you come into neighborhoods that support the police and pay their taxes for security, the law will be strictly enforced. How can the democratic politicians think this is a good idea? I hate to say it, but I think the country is heading in a civil/race war direction.

SAD BUT SO TRUE! and lets pray for our fellow brothers facing these hateful times and as Abe said "A house divided against itself, cannot stand."

Woke
06-16-2020, 02:13 AM
I met a couple from South Africa this weekend. Really, at a picnic. Apparently, violent crime in South Africa is really bad. The man predicted that most major American cities would be like South Africa in a few years. Looks like Atlanta has a head start on most of the U.S.

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 08:03 AM
Stop voting democratic. Police are just voting for their own demise when they vote Democrat. You deserve better!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 09:17 PM
I can't believe you cheese eating ****s just let a brother hang out there like this. Where's the support from his brothers in blue. I'm glad I got out of this job when I did. Disgraceful!!!!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 09:30 PM
All I can say is shame on yall in ATL! Not my brethren Leo's, but your admin and district attorneys. Shame!!! Hanging a cop out to dry after he went where he was sent? He had to use force after some hooligan tried to shoot him in the freaking face with a taser and darts. And another leo on scene saving his own a$$ by turning evidence against his side partner??? I'm all about telling the truth! Dont get me wrong. But to run like hell to testify against the man you put your trust in to save your hyde? Shame. Glad I dont work in ATL! My advice to you all is GET OUT! There are plenty of ways to make a living that dont include the whole world waiting to get a piece of you! What else do you have to see??? You cant trust your chain of command. You cant trust the cops alongside of you! The public has gotten to hating us. Bail! To those who were involved in stacking against this cop and leaving your 'brother's hanging out to dry....shame on all of you!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 09:51 PM
I can't believe you cheese eating ****s just let a brother hang out there like this. Where's the support from his brothers in blue. I'm glad I got out of this job when I did. Disgraceful!!!!

WOW, that's all I can say! You guys are getting railroaded and none of you speak up? Black and white officers being thrown under the bus! Shameful, you must have the biggest SCUMBAGS for brass! I don't know if you guys have a union (I personally dislike them). You guys need to unite and stand up for yourselves. Doesn't matter whether you are black, brown or white. Male or female. You guys have to UNITE and stand up for your selves! UNBELIEVABLE! Sick-outs, strikes, or whatever you have to do. If not, it could be YOU next! Is somebody raising money for your brothers to fight these charges? Let us know, we would like to contribute!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 10:20 PM
Howard said he will charge any cop that shoots someone that doesn't have a firearm on them.

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 10:43 PM
WOW, that's all I can say! You guys are getting railroaded and none of you speak up? Black and white officers being thrown under the bus! Shameful, you must have the biggest SCUMBAGS for brass! I don't know if you guys have a union (I personally dislike them). You guys need to unite and stand up for yourselves. Doesn't matter whether you are black, brown or white. Male or female. You guys have to UNITE and stand up for your selves! UNBELIEVABLE! Sick-outs, strikes, or whatever you have to do. If not, it could be YOU next! Is somebody raising money for your brothers to fight these charges? Let us know, we would like to contribute!

Well said brother, its sad and shameful what's happening to our fellow officers in Atlanta, count on me to contribute to his or their defence!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 10:51 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sheriff-alfonzo-williams-rayshard-brooks-shooting-justified

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:43 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sheriff-alfonzo-williams-rayshard-brooks-shooting-justified

Honestly, the way that DA spun this around is UNBELIEVABLE! I was getting pissed, as I heard him trying to spin everything around. It's a national embarrassment. I know times are hard and you have been dealing with a lot of BS, but they are giving in to less than 1 percent of the population. Where is your command staff? Why are they not speaking out? This is WRONG!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 01:35 AM
Dont plea this down! I know it sounds like cheap talk from the cheap seats, but please dont plea this junk down! They wont be able to secure a conviction on this. If you plea it down, we all loose.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 07:50 PM
I'm sure the union is on this as it just happened yesterday, unless if he was still on probation he should be able to get his job, pay back, and get to the hell out of a City that do no support there officers! "Hang in there APD"

Or, he does not get off and gets the death penalty... That is a hell of a big spread in terms of out come. Get your $hitty job back or lethal injection...

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 08:34 PM
The Fulton County Atty says its a deadly when deployed by a trained LEO professional not a citizen.

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 08:10 PM
Hate to say it and I hope that I'm wrong, but sadly Brosnan appears to be flipping on his own partner as he has not been fired like officer Rolfe, he was placed on administrative duty, also he and his attorney look weak with not much of a fight in them!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 12:01 AM
Hate to say it and I hope that I'm wrong, but sadly Brosnan appears to be flipping on his own partner as he has not been fired like officer Rolfe, he was placed on administrative duty, also he and his attorney look weak with not much of a fight in them!

What is there for him to flip on? It is a GOOD shoot!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 07:24 AM
Expressions of support for all cops for your service from a retired colleague from Poland.

Unregistered
07-09-2020, 05:08 PM
This is nothing but malicious prosecution by a corrupt district Attorney.