PDA

View Full Version : 6/12/20 poll in

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 01:46 AM
Wow! Just wow! Israel is leading the polls more now than he was in 2016. Pollack and Tony are neck and neck. All you israel haters are going to be nonplussed in August.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 02:32 AM
J
Wow! Just wow! Israel is leading the polls more now than he was in 2016. Pollack and Tony are neck and neck. All you israel haters are going to be nonplussed in August.

Fake news, post the poll.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 02:43 AM
J

Fake news, post the poll.

It is not fake news I saw it. I’m sure it will be on here soon

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 02:47 AM
Shooow us!!!!!! Or shut the f up lying scumbags

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 04:53 AM

Goooooooo Scotty!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 05:18 AM
It is not fake news I saw it. I’m sure it will be on here soon

Is that the poll done by Ken Jenne of shamed and removed ex sheriff’s ?

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 05:27 AM
Is that the poll done by Ken Jenne of shamed and removed ex sheriff’s ?

Say all you want about Ken Jenne, I'd take him ANY DAY over the criminal we have now.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 06:41 AM
Say all you want about Ken Jenne, I'd take him ANY DAY over the criminal we have now.

He’s a corrupt little tyrant, who bullied and demeaned staff. Obviously you don’t remember Powertrac.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
Scott has Jenne, Tony has Susson, Pollock has Knowels and Neeleys, Vazquez has Cohens and Several little supporters. Smalling has Col Ambner (dying soon so old) and Jones well he gots "I am will or is it will I am" Whatley gots his month. And Hick well he got probation.
Who do you think is going to win yup Tony is has the money and look at what he is doing for the BLM movement.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Voting for Navarro. The rest are corrupt

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 02:48 PM
Voting for Navarro. The rest are corrupt

Navarro the Israel plant? Lol. Let’s see his registration......

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 03:35 PM
navarro the israel plant? Lol. Let’s see his registration......

cazi navarro for u.s. Congress!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 06:37 PM
cazi navarro for u.s. Congress!!!!!!

🤣 I guess you haven’t seen his IA file or are just a funny guy.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 07:48 PM

Was he arrested? Charged with a crime? Did he lie on any sworn document? No? Then it doesn't matter what his IA file says, he's still better than what we have, a racist criminal!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 12:03 AM
Was he arrested? Charged with a crime? Did he lie on any sworn document? No? Then it doesn't matter what his IA file says, he's still better than what we have, a racist criminal!

We can answer the lie under oath thing when we see if he’s been a Republican for the required 365.... rumors has it he wasn’t. Scotty you should have made a better pick.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 01:03 AM

CAZI NAVARRO FOR Florida Senate!!! Yes we checked his IA FILE but couldn't find any cases of homosexuality, perverted public sex, grand theft, sexual battery, attempted murder , criminal fraud like falsifying a sworn affidavit or applications for employment, or using LSD, cocaine or murdering an unarmed 18 year old. So you can also GFY😆😂

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 01:34 AM
CAZI NAVARRO FOR Florida Senate!!! Yes we checked his IA FILE but couldn't find any cases of homosexuality, perverted public sex, grand theft, sexual battery, attempted murder , criminal fraud like falsifying a sworn affidavit or applications for employment, or using LSD, cocaine or murdering an unarmed 18 year old. So you can also GFY😆😂

Then he's got my vote!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 02:24 AM

Oh Scotty good one.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 05:08 AM
Check out the polls? We don't need any polls, Tony is leading the way in Pompano beach hes got 500 yard sign all over the place. If Pollock was smart he would focus on Pompano beach go to the black church's Tony is doing that. But Pollock is to stupid to meet up with black churches. All I kept seeing was Jones until now. Go teambso