PDA

View Full Version : Defund the PBA

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 04:17 PM
How can members request a reduction in dues collected since all the PBA is good for is in case of a shooting. Why pay so much money for a useless union?

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 04:27 PM
I totally agree. If enough of of us get together we can have top notch lawyers on retainer. I know many law firms That would Do it.
It’s much cheaper and we don’t have to deal with this BS that’s going on with the PBA. Fvk all groups. We can do our own thing.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Take away PBA honchos luxurious self imposed PBA pay and some of them might jump off the roof.
That’s the only one thing that they care about.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Hey we get our benefits and pay raises cut all the time when the economy is bad why can’t the PBA reduce their membership dues for the same reasons

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Hey we get our benefits and pay raises cut all the time when the economy is bad why can’t the PBA reduce their membership dues for the same reasons

They absolutely should. But when it comes to themselves they won’t touch their wallets. They believe members are beneath them.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 05:17 PM
It is so easy to reduce fees. Audit them. As members, you literally get to ask them, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

What are you waiting for?

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 12:20 AM
Steadman and Greenwell would pass out if they were Forced to show the books.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 04:26 PM
Everything mentioned here is a great idea. We are paying for nothing. When is the last time someone got into a shooting. Because let’s be clear that’s all they’re good for. But none of this will work unless we all stand together. It’s one thing to come on here anonymously it’s another thing to sign a petition or take a vote or stand up or send an email or demand it. Almost $100 a month for what? Their salaries is what we are funding. David, SunMon and Jenkins I’ll make that money and have that lush lifestyle because of our hard work Everything mentioned here is a great idea. We are paying for nothing. When is the last time someone got into a shooting. Because let’s be clear that’s all they’re good for. But none of this will work unless we all stand together. It’s one thing to come on here anonymously it’s another thing to sign a petition or take a vote or stand up or send an email or demand it. Almost $100 a month for what? Their salaries is what we’re funding. David, Stahl and Jenkins I’ll make that money and have that lush lifestyle because of our hard work. Now we’re gonna see mud back-and-forth when the truth is all three of them are cut from the same cloth. It’s about themselves not the members.