PDA

View Full Version : Can cops go on strike in Florida?

NotACop
06-09-2020, 11:06 PM
First, I am not in law enforcement. Just live in Broward.

Can police go on strike? If so, I think you should all take a vacation for a week. Let this place go crazy and have everyone beg you to come back. Let them live in the world they think they want.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:22 AM
It’s called the blue flu or should i say the Floyd flu . It’s when we all call in sick for a day and sit back.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:32 AM
It’s called the blue flu or should i say the Floyd flu . It’s when we all call in sick for a day and sit back.

Let’s do it name the date I am in...cough cough.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:48 AM
Let’s do it name the date I am in...cough cough.

https://kaysfairytale.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/im-sick.gif

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:56 AM

It will work better if the media reports the date before it happens. So everyone can get their crime sprees ready. It will be like the purge.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 01:09 AM

Can police go on strike? If so, I think you should all take a vacation for a week. Let this place go crazy and have everyone beg you to come back. Let them live in the world they think they want.

To answer your question, no law enforcement in Florida cannot strike. But like the previous posters stated the Blue flu could strike 😢

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 01:27 AM

You cant strike but you sure can take your wife to the swingers club for some fun. Just bring the anal lube...

BLM FLU
06-11-2020, 12:39 PM
I'm not feeling well. I think it's all this stuff in the air