PDA

View Full Version : PBA publicly supports police oversight and defunding

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:20 PM
PBA supports police overview and is fine with defunding
A PBA representative went on Ch 6 news and said he is ok with civilian review panels and defunding of the police force. I didn’t catch the guys name but he looked like a deer in headlights.
It is so unbelievable that law enforcement supposed voice would take such a stance. I wonder if this cat was ever a cop. I called Broward PBA to see if he is connected to Them but haven’t gotten a return call yet. I do wonder if it’s Florida PBA taking that position. If the answer is yes, I refuse to give my dues to such a group.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:56 PM
PBA supports police overview and is fine with defunding
A PBA representative went on Ch 6 news and said he is ok with civilian review panels and defunding of the police force. I didn’t catch the guys name but he looked like a deer in headlights.
It is so unbelievable that law enforcement supposed voice would take such a stance. I wonder if this cat was ever a cop. I called Broward PBA to see if he is connected to Them but haven’t gotten a return call yet. I do wonder if it’s Florida PBA taking that position. If the answer is yes, I refuse to give my dues to such a group.

No need for the drama queen post! If you want to quit the PBA get a hold of your rep and do the paperwork. No one cares if you want to give your dues or not!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:14 PM
No need for the drama queen post! If you want to quit the PBA get a hold of your rep and do the paperwork. No one cares if you want to give your dues or not!

The poster was just stating facts - not a drama queen. You are an ass wipe.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:26 PM

Nope, the poster was being a drama queen!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:28 PM

Police unions will be a casualty of all this...thanks Chauvin!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Police unions will be a casualty of all this...thanks Chauvin!

This will likely happen

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 10:12 PM
PBA sux anymore. They just don’t do what they once did. Rod is a useless POS

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 10:40 PM
PBA sux anymore. They just don’t do what they once did. Rod is a useless POS

The end of all police unions is right around the corner...tick tock! Thanks Officer Chauvin!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:50 PM
PBA should Be eliminated as far as I’m concerned

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 11:31 AM

I agree. We can give ourselves an instant raise by Quitting the PBA. I’m resigning later this morning.

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 12:26 PM
I agree. We can give ourselves an instant raise by Quitting the PBA. I’m resigning later this morning.

Sure you are

Unregistered
08-26-2020, 06:18 PM

Again, we have a PBA Union? Exactly what do they do ? You must push them to really help you In any situation. Is not one of the reps in trouble ? Ohh ok .