PDA

View Full Version : PBA Steadman Stahl is a complete sell out- POS

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:02 PM
My wife and I were watching TV And couldn’t believe we witnessed Steadman Stahl say he is ok with civilian review panels and defunding of the police force.
Why would any police union, anywhere in America, say such a thing.
Immediately, my wife called Stahl a sell out. I was speechless. It has come to this.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Apparently, he fell into the submissiveness that seems to be prevalent with elected officials these days.
Quite honestly I think this position is too much for Steadman. And, I voted for him thinking he was more than ready. He should have stayed as VP.
I’m so worried for the youngsters in this department. My nephew being one of them. They have no one in their corner. So sad seeing this happen.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:53 PM
And yet again another thread created by PLEA which is fake news. Wow!!!! You all are really crazy and delusional! Lol

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Why is that Moron on TV anyway. The PBA board should Prevent Stahl from talking
To the press. He has no clue of what he says. He’s hurting us.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Why is that Moron on TV anyway. The PBA board should Prevent Stahl from talking
To the press. He has no clue of what he says. He’s hurting us.

And have you seen Domingo from PLEA ON TV?!?! Oh wait!!!! Forgot!!! He has been hiding from PLEA members and the public during this entire pandemic and riots! Great job Mr. President! Supporter of Law Enforcement my ASS!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 06:45 PM
There you go again Steadman. Trying to throw the stink elsewhere. Take responsibility man. That’s another example of your cowardice.
Man, you sick as a spokesperson- pure and simple-end of story.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 09:10 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4goONLkveM

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Is Steadman that stupid or just nervous when he speaks publicly. Either way he needs to do a much better job.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Steadman is so, so way out of his league. He thought he was going to be a ceremonial president with all the pomp and circumstances. He hungered the title but not the responsibility that came with being president.
Is it beyond obvious he is very limited in knowledge of labor laws and police protection. Moreover, his communication skills, written and verbal, are at an elementary level. To be effective in this type of business you need a sharp tongue and sharp mind, something that cannot be taught. You either have it or you don’t. Steadman clearly and indisputably does not have it.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Statement because he has no balls. John Jenkins because he’s a kiss ass and a political rat in the board members because they wanted cushy positions where they can escape real work every once in a while. They all agreed to this and didn’t fight Jimenez. This is all of their faults!

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 12:11 AM
Damn, Steadman is better off saying nothing
At all rather than the BS said. Sickening

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 10:09 AM
Steadman is better off by leaving the PBA. It would help the members also

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 11:58 AM
Honestly, yes. Steadman does need to leave the PBA. It’s as much for his good as it is for the members good. Time to leave Steadman.