PDA

View Full Version : Kneeling to BLM?

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 03:04 AM
I am seeing way too many cops on TV kneeling in front of these terrorist thugs. Please tell me my beloved TPD isn’t doing this too. Don’t kneel for any man. I am retired from TPD and I know the majority of the department now has less than 10 years on and are millennials. But remember you are elite in society. Police officers are the evolution of knights from the Middle Ages. Knights only knelt to the king. Show some respect for the badge and refuse to kneel or otherwise placate protestors. The fake narrative that the Floyd killing was race related needs to be rejected and cops need to put forth the image of strength and honor, like a knight. Stay safe.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:33 PM
I am seeing way too many cops on TV kneeling in front of these terrorist thugs. Please tell me my beloved TPD isn’t doing this too. Don’t kneel for any man. I am retired from TPD and I know the majority of the department now has less than 10 years on and are millennials. But remember you are elite in society. Police officers are the evolution of knights from the Middle Ages. Knights only knelt to the king. Show some respect for the badge and refuse to kneel or otherwise placate protestors. The fake narrative that the Floyd killing was race related needs to be rejected and cops need to put forth the image of strength and honor, like a knight. Stay safe.

We had a Major and a Captain kneel. Google it. The department you retired from is long gone. Be glad you got to work for the old TPD and not this sideshow circus.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:46 PM
We will never bow. We at TPD did nothing wrong and are being stereotyped by City leaders and misinformed citizens just for being in uniform. As Law enforcement, We are not racist period.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:46 AM
We will never bow. We at TPD did nothing wrong and are being stereotyped by City leaders and misinformed citizens just for being in uniform. As Law enforcement, We are not racist period.

You will kneel in submission to atone for the sins of all law enforcement. If you refuse, it is only because you are fighting to retain your white privilege.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 04:18 AM
What do I need atonement from? I am not racist nor is anyone in my family. It’s racist to demand a one race to bow down to another race. That’s definitely doing something do to race. Check racism definition.

Jesus is only one to atone for my sins which racism isn’t one of them. Run along

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 05:13 AM
You will kneel in submission to atone for the sins of all law enforcement. If you refuse, it is only because you are fighting to retain your white privilege.

I am a man of color and I’m telling you right now on everything that I stand for, I would rather be killed by an angry mob of misinformed protesters before I kneel for them.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 08:54 AM
Not gonna happen

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 08:58 AM
Well said you’ll never see me now