PDA

View Full Version : CIP Investigations Recommendation ignored by Police Chief

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:27 PM
https://www.crespogramnews.com/

CIVILIAN INVESTIGATIVE PANEL MEMBER CONFIRMS CRESPO ALLEGATION THAT THE CITY OF MIAMI'S POLICE CHIEF IS IGNORING THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS.

I could have told you that years ago. Especially when they sustained the Case against IA Major Jesus Ibalmea for neglect of duty. The cover-ups here are endless.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:34 PM
How can you take the CIP serious. Just look at the board especially the investigators. Every chief before this one ignored them to. No balance on that board. A flaming liberal white female director and a cop hater.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Florida Supreme Court ruled on subpoenas so go fu yourself. Plus maybe it’s time to unmask Steve the board member. I know Steve.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Hey Crespo write about the investigator that’s on a Broward Brady list. Write how he threw a ladder at his wife. Write about the female investigator that was part of the Biscayne park corrupt administration. I dare you.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Relax Ortiz you can now smoke medicinal pot so enjoy and chill, you have Netflix, Comcast and YouTube that should occupy you for a couple years

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:21 PM
I love Javi. We want him back and it will happen. Meanwhile Crespo write about how the city paid 150k for racists writings by the director to a black female.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:37 PM
Nobody wants Whortiz back and not even lugo his BFF will publicly say it both cancers need to go

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:41 PM
June 22, 2017, Citizens’ Review Panel May Not Force Testimony From Cops, Florida Supreme Court Rules

Enough Said!

https://flaglerlive.com/109359/citizens-review-panel/

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Oh a ton of people want him back just you 5 cats don’t and your idiots from the MCPBA board. That’s it. A ton of people hate you guys
Can’t wAit for those depos.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Oh a ton of people want him back just you 5 cats don’t and your idiots from the MCPBA board. That’s it. A ton of people hate you guys
Can’t wAit for those depos.

Who are those “ton” of people? Name them, where are they? A few staff and a few in city hall that’s it! And it’s because they are scared

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Who are those “ton” of people? Name them, where are they? A few staff and a few in city hall that’s it! And it’s because they are scared
Papo you know everything. You the real hated one. Prepare. Your depo is coming.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Listen Javi calm down! Stop it with your threats of what you are going to do to several. I hope they pull your IP address.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Listen Javi calm down! Stop it with your threats of what you are going to do to several. I hope they pull your IP address.

It ain't Javi but I do hope they full you IP address Hater

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Depos depos depos. You know what a depo is. They will call you in and ask you question about you involvement you ****. IP my balls.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 10:16 PM
I guess you feel threatened to know that soon you will be subpoenaed and asked what you clowns sent, type, emailed, wrote, and meet about against someone. Disappointment is coming with you have done.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 12:05 AM
A kangaroo court run by group of cop hating folks and failed cops that feel your guilty till proven innocent, which don’t happen much.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 01:25 AM
A kangaroo court run by group of cop hating folks and failed cops that feel your guilty till proven innocent, which don’t happen much.ohhhh nooooo. This will be a legal court. Called Civil. Not the pride court.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:56 AM
https://www.crespogramnews.com/

CIVILIAN INVESTIGATIVE PANEL MEMBER CONFIRMS CRESPO ALLEGATION THAT THE CITY OF MIAMI'S POLICE CHIEF IS IGNORING THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS.

I could have told you that years ago. Especially when they sustained the Case against IA Major Jesus Ibalmea for neglect of duty. The cover-ups here are endless.
Whatever the route, this panel, unlike the one disbanded in 2009, cannot be pretend theater. This time, the panel must have subpoena power, an independent director, legal counsel and budget for staff.

Right now IA has a case that they are trying to cover-up and protect Major IBalmea and two IA Sgt’s. It will be expose soon.

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article243341451.html

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Whatever the route, this panel, unlike the one disbanded in 2009, cannot be pretend theater. This time, the panel must have subpoena power, an independent director, legal counsel and budget for staff.

Right now IA has a case that they are trying to cover-up and protect Major IBalmea and two IA Sgt’s. It will be expose soon.

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article243341451.html

You get tired of them.
You make a mistake, admit it. Simple.
There is so much focus on hiding a screwup.
I don't get it.
Let's get transparent folks so we can get the best leaders running the place.
Favors are not needed to do you job correctly.I
Just say no!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Funny that an investigator has been arrested but yet he can investigate us for the same thing.