PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Police Chief

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Wonder what would've happened if he were white. I don't he'd still be employed.

Hmmm, also makes me wonder about Temporary Tony, Scott-Toney, Toney. If he were white and was proven to have lied on his applications, killed someone, and sold drugs, would he still be thr appointed sheriff or would the governor ask him to step down?

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:28 AM
Wonder what would've happened if he were white. I don't he'd still be employed.

Hmmm, also makes me wonder about Temporary Tony, Scott-Toney, Toney. If he were white and was proven to have lied on his applications, killed someone, and sold drugs, would he still be thr appointed sheriff or would the governor ask him to step down?

You're joking right! If Tony were white any one of the many things he's done would have gotten him fired. But heaven forbid you terminate the black sheriff even after he admitted he failed to disclose the information to the Governor. He purposely withheld the information so he could get the position, and this clown now talks about accountability and removing bad cops. I agree, and you should be the first to go! What a POS!!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:58 AM
That's what he said you clown. If he were white he'd most definitely be fired.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:45 AM
You're joking right! If Tony were white any one of the many things he's done would have gotten him fired. But heaven forbid you terminate the black sheriff even after he admitted he failed to disclose the information to the Governor. He purposely withheld the information so he could get the position, and this clown now talks about accountability and removing bad cops. I agree, and you should be the first to go! What a POS!!!!

Well it’s time to speak up people. I’m feeling sorry for this generation and the next. A lot has yet to be learned. Get ready to fight.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Well it’s time to speak up people. I’m feeling sorry for this generation and the next. A lot has yet to be learned. Get ready to fight.

There is going to be a race war. Whites are tired of blacks looting and rioting over bullshit.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:05 PM
I believe there will be a "white" revolt, because for all their talk, for a very long time, blacks have gotten many and high positions in all kinds of employment over more qualified whites. They have been allowed into Universities, with subpar grades over more qualified white kids. You have given them a finger and they have taken the legs and both arms. It has to be equal or nothing. George Floyd was a common criminal, based on his police and prison record, and yes, we know he did not deserve to die, but facts are facts and whites are just about done and ready to fight back; duck because this will be bigger than anything anyone has ever seen, who knows?

There is going to be a race war. Whites are tired of blacks looting and rioting over bullshit.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:28 PM

I’m in and so are my friends pew pew pew.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:45 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3159044]There is going to be a race war. Whites are tired of blacks looting and rioting over bullshit.[/QUOThttps://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-gun-violence-at-least-19-people-hurt-in-weekend-shootings/2285585/

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 07:02 PM
I’m in and so are my friends pew pew pew.

And don't be surprised if you also see blacks fighting on your side(white side). I'm black and I'm sick of BLM and the thugs using these deaths as an excuse to riot and loot. Overall, I don't feel oppressed and worked hard for everything I have. This country has been great to me for a good job, college education, and overall freedom.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 08:38 PM
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-gun-violence-at-least-19-people-hurt-in-weekend-shootings/2285585/

https://heyjackass.com/

June To Date
Shot & Killed: 14
Shot & Wounded: 112
Total Shot: 126
Total Homicides: 17
Chicago Crime 2020

Last Week’s Totals (5/31 – 6/6)
Shot & Killed: 29
Shot & Wounded: 138
Total Shot: 167
Total Homicides: 32
Chicago Crime 2020

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 236
Shot & Wounded: 1056
Total Shot: 1292
Total Homicides: 262
Chicago Crime 2020

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 08:46 PM
And don't be surprised if you also see blacks fighting on your side(white side). I'm black and I'm sick of BLM and the thugs using these deaths as an excuse to riot and loot. Overall, I don't feel oppressed and worked hard for everything I have. This country has been great to me for a good job, college education, and overall freedom.

Thank you my black brother you can stand by me in my bunker anytime and we will pick them off several at a time.