PDA

View Full Version : What happened to alpha shift SGT

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 03:20 PM
I hear alpha shift is down a sgt, can’t wait to hear the official news on this one!

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 03:49 PM
ED this is your chance. Go to Hodges real quick and get your degree in 3 trips to campus. Then the chief can finally promote the best officer ever at FMPD. He will even create another BS position and you can be in charge of yourself!

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 08:23 PM
I hear alpha shift is down a sgt, can’t wait to hear the official news on this one!

Maybe it has to do with the officers on leave hmm do your research stir the pot and get the hell out to save face

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 11:04 PM
She $ucking retired dumb $ucks! Hahaha pathetic you guys have to make up shit about someone after they leave. FMPD is toxic good for her! People have been telling her to leave that shit hole for years. You guys are losing some good people with 15 plus years of service....Ed, Chad, BJ, Christian, Jeff, Sean and now her. Says something about that place. City and news need to look into that place. What’s going on over there???

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 12:55 AM
She $ucking retired dumb $ucks! Hahaha pathetic you guys have to make up shit about someone after they leave. FMPD is toxic good for her! People have been telling her to leave that shit hole for years. You guys are losing some good people with 15 plus years of service....Ed, Chad, BJ, Christian, Jeff, Sean and now her. Says something about that place. City and news need to look into that place. What’s going on over there???

Lol..She can and will get another job outside of FMPD. Retirement rocks!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 02:40 AM

Because dumb**** #1 does not care. Wants to run the plae like Tyrant. How the hell he runs the place and what he does and who he promotes. Why the hell he did not promote CT and promoted some others is unreal!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Stop hating she retired! Good for her. You guys are just upset that you are still here hahaha she will be happier now

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Stop hating she retired! Good for her. You guys are just upset that you are still here hahaha she will be happier now

My phase 1 fto. She was old school,she was good at her job and she was probably a threat to all the male wannabe cops who were intimidated by a female who was better than them. Congrats to her.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:26 AM
Ask Zammit how well she did her job. 🙄

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Ask Zammit how well she did her job. 🙄

Stirred the pot time, to fly and leave peeps for people to blame not a friend for sure

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 03:14 AM
She was finally questioned by the AG about how she got all her intel on the 4. When asked she said she didn’t have to answer then walked out. They called her back and she quit after they open an IA on her. Seems like your great officer is hiding something shady. ED your next get ready to explain how the whole thing came to be. If your smart you’ll blame CP now that she’s gone and refusing to answer questions. The 4 are going to be rich!!!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 01:52 PM
She was finally questioned by the AG about how she got all her intel on the 4. When asked she said she didn’t have to answer then walked out. They called her back and she quit after they open an IA on her. Seems like your great officer is hiding something shady. ED your next get ready to explain how the whole thing came to be. If your smart you’ll blame CP now that she’s gone and refusing to answer questions. The 4 are going to be rich!!!

Not true! Get your facts straight! Get your popcorn folks!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 07:48 PM

Okay Candice okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 11:38 PM

Popcorn after 3 years I’ll get my pillow you dumb shit! Oh and it’s true those two had nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 08:33 PM
Popcorn after 3 years I’ll get my pillow you dumb shit! Oh and it’s true those two had nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

This is true and everyone will eventually know how those two are with Candice being the ringleader. Start sh** then leave your sidekick empty handed to deal with the back lash that’s a true friend NOT smh

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 09:48 PM
This is true and everyone will eventually know how those two are with Candice being the ringleader. Start sh** then leave your sidekick empty handed to deal with the back lash that’s a true friend NOT smh

Easier to leave than explain your actions wth CP really??

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 10:04 PM
She can't hide from an arrest warrant

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 08:15 PM
She can't hide from an arrest warrant

😳😳😳 WTH?? Tell me more please

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 08:09 PM
😳😳😳 WTH?? Tell me more please

Do tell with this require popcorn too😂😂😂

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 01:58 AM

Is she going to another agency?

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 06:13 AM

Just hired with LCSO!

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 06:16 AM

She was a plant brought in by Baker. CIA or FBI

Unregistered
06-27-2020, 06:59 PM
She was a plant brought in by Baker. CIA or FBI

That’s the most idiotic response ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
06-29-2020, 02:20 AM
Just hired with LCSO!

I hope this is a joke, we don’t want or need her at LCSO.

Unregistered
06-29-2020, 07:24 PM
I hope this is a joke, we don’t want or need her at LCSO.

You better pray she hasn’t come to you guys. She’s the biggest POS shit starter with no facts b..... you’ll ever meet. Don’t let her lie to you and tell you she makes cases because she hadn’t made anything that sticks!

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 10:18 AM
You better pray she hasn’t come to you guys. She’s the biggest POS shit starter with no facts b..... you’ll ever meet. Don’t let her lie to you and tell you she makes cases because she hadn’t made anything that sticks!

Lol absolutely correct about that. She is trash. What about here being out for two to three
Months, and then she comes back then leaves again. O the excuse was she was handling cases 😂. Then she retires 🤔.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Lol absolutely correct about that. She is trash. What about here being out for two to three
Months, and then she comes back then leaves again. O the excuse was she was handling cases 😂. Then she retires 🤔.

Admin is spinning their heads in reference to her actions, and to believe she's the reason why many officers and supervisors were placed on leave, all because of opinions no facts.

Unregistered
07-04-2020, 08:24 PM
Admin is spinning their heads in reference to her actions, and to believe she's the reason why many officers and supervisors were placed on leave, all because of opinions no facts.

She is the best cop I have ever worked with! Rumors Hahahaha.........don’t you wish that’s all it was!!!!!!!!! Problem is she can’t even defend herself... It’s an active federal investigation. The FMPD’s actions have been extremely questionable. Go to the news C! Let them know the real truth!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-04-2020, 08:27 PM

Good cops get pushed out by scum admin and IA of FMPD! To all the young guns with half a brain Get the F$$$ out! FMPD is a mess!!!!

Unregistered
07-04-2020, 11:01 PM
She is the best cop I have ever worked with! Rumors Hahahaha.........don’t you wish that’s all it was!!!!!!!!! Problem is she can’t even defend herself... It’s an active federal investigation. The FMPD’s actions have been extremely questionable. Go to the news C! Let them know the real truth!!!!!!!!!

She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the mouth CP you’ve ruined a lot of fellow officers lives I hope you’re happy about that and maybe just maybe you’ll get what’s coming to you karmas a *****

Unregistered
07-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Good cops get pushed out by scum admin and IA of FMPD! To all the young guns with half a brain Get the F$$$ out! FMPD is a mess!!!!

Blammmme everyone else for people’s actions and FMPD’s inactions over the years that’s how that place works. Congrats Candy on the retirement enjoy!

Unregistered
07-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Blammmme everyone else for people’s actions and FMPD’s inactions over the years that’s how that place works. Congrats Candy on the retirement enjoy!

It was her actions that got the former cops on leave and tainted their reputations how dare you candy? Hope you can live with yourself smh

Unregistered
07-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Not retiring...running away from a situation of her own making, when asked to make a sworn statement she quit

Unregistered
07-09-2020, 08:42 PM
Not retiring...running away from a situation of her own making, when asked to make a sworn statement she quit

Leave ED to be the sacrificial lamb wtf candy

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 04:05 PM
She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the mouth CP you’ve ruined a lot of fellow officers lives I hope you’re happy about that and maybe just maybe you’ll get what’s coming to you karmas a *****

CP wouldn't know the truth? ha thats rich. i think you have the right first initial but not the correct second initial. i think someone is just sad that she cause his friend to go away