PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 and Assistant Director Stephanie Daniels is still a missing person

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 11:02 AM
This is ridiculous. This is week 13 and AD Daniels has not been at work. She is getting paid to stay home along with her secretary. She has a sign on her door that all the brass laughs at daily. She is the highest rank black female ever at Mdpd and this is how she represents her people during this time. This is unfortunate that Freddie is allowing this to happen. Bring her in and demote her Freddie and send her out as a Lt to command a field force.
We are all watching this everyday. This is the joke amongst your command staff Freddie. Anyone can do a public request of her card access and see she has not been there at work and she is being paid. Lead front in front. But a check of her record can easily reveal that when she was a ppo she failed to assist an officer who was on the ground fighting with a subject. White officer with black subject. She stood there while the officer fought with the subject on the ground and waiting for 3-15s.

She then said the officer started it so he has to finish it. She was up to be fired to this and was written up for cowardliness and it is in her file. But she was saved.
Then she was eventually promoted to ad by JP and she had this puffy wig on her head where she couldn’t even wear the class a hat. But Freddy made her be in compliance on her first day when he was director. Freddie do us a favor and demote her. You have Hanlon there with you that we all respect and has been doing his part and her part.

We are watching if you want to be sheriff. You can’t hide her at that level. If not do a Loftus and call her in and ask her to resign in lieu of demotion. She is making YOU and US all look bad. I’m sure you know how she worked behind the scenes to be the director and put the knife on your back.

So someone call automated and take the habitual runaway outta the system. automated contact ?????

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 08:42 AM
She also never worked road as a lieutenant then skipped captain the skipped chief to be AD. Didn't earn shiiiit!!!

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 09:55 AM
She also never worked road as a lieutenant then skipped captain the skipped chief to be AD. Didn't earn shiiiit!!!

This is exhausting!!!!!! Most of this command staff have not done their time. Spending 3 to 6 months at Northside as the GIU lieutenant or district Major does not constitute experience in that position. Its called resume building. Which results in you being appointed to a higher command staff position. Check all the command staff personnel files. Not their resumes ( those are usually filled with lies). The command staff is compromised of those inexperienced in this profession, promoted from the rank of LT and/or never remained in the position of Capt or Major for more than 2 years. Stop pulling back covers on one, you may have to do it for all. You may get what you are looking for. There are enough attacks from outside of MDPD. If you miss her, call her.
Get your heads out of your asses, and stick together. Now is not the time. Stop attacking each other.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 10:10 AM
This is exhausting!!!!!! Most of this command staff have not done their time. Spending 3 to 6 months at Northside as the GIU lieutenant or district Major does not constitute experience in that position. Its called resume building. Which results in you being appointed to a higher command staff position. Check all the command staff personnel files. Not their resumes ( those are usually filled with lies). The command staff is compromised of those inexperienced in this profession, promoted from the rank of LT and/or never remained in the position of Capt or Major for more than 2 years. Stop pulling back covers on one, you may have to do it for all. You may get what you are looking for. There are enough attacks from outside of MDPD. If you miss her, call her.
Get your heads out of your asses, and stick together. Now is not the time. Stop attacking each other.

3-6 months in NS kinda does constitute as experience....

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 10:42 AM
3-6 months in NS kinda does constitute as experience....

No it doesn't because the first month you're at least getting acclimated, and 2-3 months doesn't even give enough time for any sort of enforcement or community plan to show viable results.

A year minimum to see if that persons leadership has an effect on the unit and community.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 10:57 AM

Did you say stick together. Daniels has put the wedge in this department from day 1. Not helping another officer and being wrote up for being a coward. And I did call her, I called her out on this forum. Even her own people don’t like her.
Now do you have that option to stay home and get paid as a sworn member of this department? I think not so why should one of the heads have that option? Especially when they are being paid hefty salaries.

Freddie hit the button this is on you as you are her boss and you have let this go in for to long. You are not a JP you are much better.

One more fun fact when Daniels was in robbery she made all the detective in their interviews with the subject. Yes subject for home invasion and purse satch. She made them ask the subject why they were committing robberies and what can we do to help them. This is a robbery one of the most personal of all crimes. Maybe when you Abuela gets pushed to the ground and chain gets snatched you will go and thank Daniels.
You sound like her secretary that has the luxury of staying home and pushing off their work and phone calls on everyone else.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Did you say stick together. Draniels has put the wedge in this department from day 1. Not helping another officer and being wrote up for being a coward. And I did call her, I called her out on this forum. Even her own people don’t like her.
Now do you have that option to stay home and get paid as a sworn member of this department? I think not so why should one of the heads have that option? Especially when they are being paid hefty salaries.

Freddie hit the button this is on you as you are her boss and you have let this go in for to long. You are not a JP you are much better.

One more fun fact when Daniels was in robbery she made all the detective in their interviews with the subject. Yes subject for home invasion and purse satch. She made them ask the subject why they were committing robberies and what can we do to help them. This is a robbery one of the most personal of all crimes. Maybe when you Abuela gets pushed to the ground and chain gets snatched you will go and thank Daniels.
You sound like her secretary that has the luxury of staying home and pushing off their work and phone calls on everyone else.

You're probably the same one that arrive at work...late. Cafecito for 2 hours. Lunch for 3 hours. Return to office now overtime. Let's pull up your overtime in the system. How many per pay period before covid? 65? 70? Did you stay the entire shift? Oh wait. It's not one of your boys. GTFOH!!! Wait. All the shit that's covered up in this department? Let's open this shit up. Request to see all documents related to people up for termination who are still here. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! Feel what you feel about Daniel's but there's a whole lot of people here that has baggage.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:21 PM
You're probably the same one that arrive at work...late. Cafecito for 2 hours. Lunch for 3 hours. Return to office now overtime. Let's pull up your overtime in the system. How many per pay period before covid? 65? 70? Did you stay the entire shift? Oh wait. It's not one of your boys. GTFOH!!! Wait. All the shit that's covered up in this department? Let's open this shit up. Request to see all documents related to people up for termination who are still here. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! Feel what you feel about Daniel's but there's a whole lot of people here that has baggage.

The posted probably is but they don’t hold a command staff level position who are suppose to lead by EXAMPLE moron!

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:23 PM

Been MIA her WHOLE career. Political hook-up. Everybody knows it!

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 01:42 PM
UnUn Ms. Stephanie ain’t catching The Rona for nobody I’m keeping my little behind away from y’all

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 04:02 AM
She was my road Lt. In Intracoastal; not for long but neither are MANY in the history of this department. She was distant, professional, fair.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Let’s include all the favors they owe each other as well. How does an officer who shot an officer is chief.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Let’s include all the favors they owe each other as well. How does an officer who shot an officer is chief.

I've been waiting for this one.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Is Stephanie Daniels INDISPENSABLE?

Let her be, the longer she remains out on paid leave, or whatever she on, the less she can foul things up!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 10:44 PM
I've been waiting for this one.

Carol relax. Your in a sweet gig not doing anything and making money.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 10:46 PM

By kissing ass! He is so up with Director’s ass that I’m amazed the Director doesn’t have hemorrhoids!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 12:58 AM
By kissing ass! He is so up with Director’s ass that I’m amazed the Director doesn’t have hemorrhoids!

George Perez has NEVER been a cop. Hooked up his entire career with friends and benefits. Amazing that you shoot and wound another officer and be assigned to PCB as a Major and promoted to Chief!!!!! Scammer!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:13 AM
George Perez has NEVER been a cop. Hooked up his entire career with friends and benefits. Amazing that you shoot and wound another officer and be assigned to PCB as a Major and promoted to Chief!!!!! Scammer!

Perez is attached to the Director’s hip. He will be the next AD. It does not shock me that he’s the one who started the thread about Daniels staying home for 3 months. He only thinks of himself. Pathetic

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:32 AM
Perez is attached to the Director’s hip. He will be the next AD. It does not shock me that he’s the one who started the thread about Daniels staying home for 3 months. He only thinks of himself. Pathetic

🤮 Erched 2.0, but definately not as smart. You all better hope he's not. Glad I'm retired.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:03 PM

George Perez is nothing more than a two face politician. He’s only bettering himself. Unfortunately I think the Director is blinded by him. Impossible to think that a guy that shot another officer is now a Chief! Are you kidding me!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:14 PM
When he was here in Northside he talked a big game but ran from all the black officers and the community.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:23 PM
George Perez is nothing more than a two face politician. He’s only bettering himself. Unfortunately I think the Director is blinded by him. Impossible to think that a guy that shot another officer is now a Chief! Are you kidding me!

Very two faced.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Very two faced.

He is. One minute he’s talking you as if nothings and the next he is stabbing you in the back. He doesn’t even have the balls to talk to you.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 09:56 PM
He is. One minute he’s talking you as if nothings and the next he is stabbing you in the back. He doesn’t even have the balls to talk to you.

George Perez only worries about himself. He talks a big game but has done zero work in the Department. Plain and simple. Only thing he’s done is scam and kiss his way up the chain and shoot and wound another officer. Keep drinking the Kool Aid Director. He will screw you over!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 12:18 AM
George Perez only worries about himself. He talks a big game but has done zero work in the Department. Plain and simple. Only thing he’s done is scam and kiss his way up the chain and shoot and wound another officer. Keep drinking the Kool Aid Director. He will screw you over!

I wonder if the BCC is aware that there are command staff members who have been involved in shootings? Or who have been arrested? Public records request has already been sent from the media!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 01:55 AM
I wonder if the BCC is aware that there are command staff members who have been involved in shootings? Or who have been arrested? Public records request has already been sent from the media!

Of course they don’t! You think in today’s day and age they would allow someone shot shot another person to be a command staff member? It’s all in his PCB file for your reading enjoyment.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 02:08 AM
Of course they don’t! You think in today’s day and age they would allow someone shot shot another person to be a command staff member? It’s all in his PCB file for your reading enjoyment.

Amazing. Here I thought I heard it all. Elected Sheriff can’t come fast enough! Demoted him!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 05:54 PM

A lot of people in this department didn’t earned nothing

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:16 AM
Funny how George Perez is trying to find out who’s posting about him. The line is very long!!!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Funny how George Perez is trying to find out who’s posting about him. The line is very long!!!

How’s he trying? By asking ppl? That means he has to call them or see them face to face and he won’t.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 01:48 AM
That’s cute. Team Zapata and Artime trying to cover tracks. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 03:41 AM
That’s cute. Team Zapata and Artime trying to cover tracks. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

What tracks man. Put the tinfoil down.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 04:25 PM
I think a better conversation would be about Perez's past. Do you really want to open than can?

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 06:18 PM
It looks like the pressure of this thread was just too much and Freddy finally made this b!tch come to work. For the first time in months Daniels finally made an appearance on social media only cause Mayor was at HQ. It look like she hadn't gone to the dry cleaners cause her shirt look like she ironed it with a truck tire on a bed of gravel. And that f@cking nylon wig look like homey the clown need to go to the hair salon and trimmed. Daniels just go. Retire. Please retire.

Records request for her e-Par is coming. If she got paid the whole time then each employee (especially those that didn't miss any work days) should get at least 1 month of Admin Leave. She didnt do a f@cking thing the whole time she out. Her secretary too.

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 07:32 PM
It looks like the pressure of this thread was just too much and Freddy finally made this b!tch come to work. For the first time in months Daniels finally made an appearance on social media only cause Mayor was at HQ. It look like she hadn't gone to the dry cleaners cause her shirt look like she ironed it with a truck tire on a bed of gravel. And that f@cking nylon wig look like homey the clown need to go to the hair salon and trimmed. Daniels just go. Retire. Please retire.

Records request for her e-Par is coming. If she got paid the whole time then each employee (especially those that didn't miss any work days) should get at least 1 month of Admin Leave. She didnt do a f@cking thing the whole time she out. Her secretary too.

Quite the opposite. She is back to become the new Director. Why do you think Commissioner Jordan is pushing the Civilian Review Panel!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 09:18 PM
Quite the opposite. She is back to become the new Director. Why do you think Commissioner Jordan is pushing the Civilian Review Panel!

Would not surprise me at ALL! And if that happens, better watch out!