PDA

View Full Version : Morale

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 07:42 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit where I work!
This administration, which is 100% the product of nepotism, good old boy promotions and purchased rank is incompetent in every way possible!
Their negligence is criminal! They are going to either get us killed or make us kill ourselves!

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 08:19 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit where I work!
This administration, which is 100% the product of nepotism, good old boy promotions and purchased rank is incompetent in every way possible!
Their negligence is criminal! They are going to either get us killed or make us kill ourselves!

1000% agree!! All recent promotions and moves have been bought. People with next no experience running things and failing.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 08:48 PM
1000% agree!! All recent promotions and moves have been bought. People with next no experience running things and failing.

Name one, idiot. Because you’re useless piece of garbage who is lazy as hell and can’t get promoted? JD, enjoy South PATROL, you salty Fuc k.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Name one, idiot. Because you’re useless piece of garbage who is lazy as hell and can’t get promoted? JD, enjoy South PATROL, you salty Fuc k.

JD is the salty one??????? Are you sure about that?

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 09:32 PM

Wow, did I hit a nerve. Are you ashamed of buying your promotion?

GuestLEO
06-03-2020, 10:50 PM
So who paid for their promotion? And if someone paid, who should have been promoted in place of the ones who paid for their promotion?

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:08 PM
All you need to do is look at who gave to his campaign and how much. Also look at the person. Did they deserve and earn it or buy it? Look at the screwups in high rank and ask yourself how many careers of good folks did they or are trying to destroy. Some are just trying to do the best they can to retirement but are being screwed by these paid ranks just for fun or because they don’t fit their little clicks. This isn’t about Shrek and his failed campaign. Loyalty can be bought and it is evident in this agency right now.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:15 PM
So who paid for their promotion? And if someone paid, who should have been promoted in place of the ones who paid for their promotion?

Gahrmann, Sherman, Perera.....the sad part is that some of their new positions were created just for them and there are units with open spots that don’t get filled.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Gahrmann, Sherman, Perera.....the sad part is that some of their new positions were created just for them and there are units with open spots that don’t get filled.

I don’t know Gahrman well enough, but I do know K. Sherman and Perrera and they have both worked hard and are both great guys! Sherman was passed over many times because he was not liked by previous sheriff. He is a good cop and would have any of our backs! Perrera is a good dude and is trying to do what’s right. K9 needed an overhaul and everyone knows it. Give the guy some credit!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:24 PM
One of the first roles of leadership is to take care of the people who are under them. Ask yourself as a leader, do you do that? I know some that do. I know many more that don't. I am not talking about sacrificing your career as a leader to the help your subordinates because that does not help anyone in the end. I am talking about not dismissing their gripes and concerns because you think you are better then them or that you do not have any time for their problems. YOU ARE LITERALLY THEIR FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!! Many so called leaders have forgotten that simple concept.

I don't give a shit how anybody got to where they are so much as I am concerned with what they do with it. I know one influences the other but it does not determine what kind of leader they could be. Keep on stacking bodies to climb up on and see if in the end you are supported. Especially in these trying times where cops are the so called bad guys by a very vocal and dominate part of the population. You wont be. You will be KR'd in the end...

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:25 PM
One of the first roles of leadership is to take care of the people who are under them. Ask yourself as a leader, do you do that? I know some that do. I know many more that don't. I am not talking about sacrificing your career as a leader to the help your subordinates because that does not help anyone in the end. I am talking about not dismissing their gripes and concerns because you think you are better then them or that you do not have any time for their problems. YOU ARE LITERALLY THEIR FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!! Many so called leaders have forgotten that simple concept.

I don't give a shit how anybody got to where they got so much as I am concerned with what they do with it. I know one influences the other but it does not determine what kind of leader they could be. Keep on stacking bodies to climb up on and see if in the end you are supported. Especially in these trying times where cops are the so called bad guys by a very vocal and dominate part of the population. You wont be. You will be KR'd in the end...