PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed to Work Here

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Way to go JANE, BRIAN and the rest of the scared leadership that has “RISEN THROUGH THE RANKS” over the years for putting our lives and now our families lives at risk by promoting and exponentially expanding the pussification if what used to be called the Tampa Police Department. Please try to come up with a new name for this department that does not contain the word POLICE in it because you have kicked this department in the balls and chained us to the porch so much we don’t even resemble a POLICE department any more.

For years you pieces of chicken $HIT have been trying to secure millions of dollars for these body cams to make these rioting pieces of $HIT happy, meanwhile, you have been completely unable to provide basic life saving or safety equipment for us to deal with the pandemic and now the ANTIFA riots that are only going to get worse with your “JUST LET THEM VENT” strategies.

But go ahead guys, do what you do best. Why don’t you make a FU*KING dance video or maybe lip sync some stupid TIK TOK because that’s been working out for you really well hasn’t it? It really seems to have connected us with the citizens of north and East Tampa so well hasn’t it? You should be ashamed to show your FU*KING faces anywhere around us real COPS that are now trying to wipe clean and scrub the mess Called TAMPA that you have created.

We are putting officers on the front lines to fight these lawless animals (not the protestors) who are criminals with none of the equipment needed to safely accomplish this task. Look at the news stories, look at the slide shows, street cops with a helmet, if they’re lucky, and nothing else. We do not have the less lethal munitions needed to stop this and trust me when I say the criminals know. Most, if not all, of the smoke and pyrotechnics you see are coming AT us FROM them! We have nothing. Maybe we should go loot a fireworks stand too just to have stuff to fire back because you need money for cameras to film these animals and then more money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to store these videos in case one of them wants to cry about something years later.

To those good leaders and supervisors, we see you, and we know who you are. We’ve held that line with you, dodged FU*KING cinder blocks with you and fought off dehydration and hunger with you. We know that your hands are tied and that you are powerless against these narcissistic egomaniacs who are so FU*KING self centered they have to have their own social media teams on the city payroll to make sure they look good for their next stupid video, tweet or dance challenge.

In closing, in case you missed it - JANE, BRIAN and the other high ranking cowards who have destroyed this department are an embarrassment to this profession and I am ashamed to be associated with you. Congrats, you did it! You managed to kick us and chain us up so these dogs couldn’t hunt if we wanted to. For the first time in my life, I am embarrassed to be a cop and have ZERO faith in anything you say or do knowing you only have your likes, tweets and followers guiding every decision, or should I say INdecision, you make.

Looking back, I can’t see a way to directly connect or blame any of our past leaders to any one of the fallen officers on our wall, but I have an awful feeling that you two cowards will have the dubious distinction of being able to lay your head down one night knowing the next name that gets etched on our memorial will be 100% ON YOUR TAB!

I really hope you are happy. You did what I thought was impossible. You made me embarrassed to be a TAMPA police officer.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 06:05 AM
You should quit you giant puzzy

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 07:01 AM
Where are the SBR's that Bob says he bought us ?

Great plan giving up all those old 870's that could have been made into bean bag guns.

What happen to all that gear from the RNC ?

Jane is trying to be another Val Demings, you need to remember that.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Jane is in over her head. She was as Chief, Major, Captain, Lieutenant, Sgt and Cpl. She was promoted due to reasons other than ability. When she was at the top she promoted based on many factors but ability was hardly considered. This is the end result of political correctness and liberal ideology. I don't care if a promoted person is black, brown, Asian, straight white gay or trans. The ONLY thing that matters to me is ability. Unfortunately we have virtually no person at the top with any ability to lead or make sound decisions. Since Bennett and Castor were in charge every rank looks to the next rank above for approval (permission) to make decisions. This has taught them to be useless. Even simple transfers need to be "approved" by the chain. This is NOT how a paramilitary structure should function.

You have made this department a complete joke in my opinion. You should look at it objectively and you will see. I suspect you won't due to the fact it is too painful to admit fault.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Great leadership from the mayor, sending the guard home and cancelling the curfew and all! Excellent work!

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 04:17 PM
She is doing wonders for law enforcement morale and public safety. What a moron.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 08:07 PM

Not a puzzy just observant. Eat and d!ick and thanks for stopping by.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 04:47 AM
Nobody is getting hurt. This is all staged with Hollywood Crisis Actors flown in. Relax.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Listen Jane has brought in Laura McElroy to navigate the city thru this. It will all be good. With her record of making our Dept look as bad as possible I don’t know what could go wrong. Amazing we instantly have money for a climate change employee and a failed public relations consultant but no money for equipment.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Will she have a baby with Dugan too?

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:17 PM

You are gayer than Jane, idiot.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:26 PM
Will she have a baby with Dugan too?

Jelly baby.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 08:28 PM
This new hands off plan is stupid!!!! It makes us look weak and scared. We just let them do whatever they want and have to hide so we don’t upset them. Who cares if we hurt their feelings? We should be showing them that if they do not follow the law there will be consequences. They take over streets and have cars that run red lights with them to block intersections. Who’s dumb ass idea was this? I have never been more embarrassed to work here than I am right now. We have become St. Pete.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:47 AM
This new hands off plan is stupid!!!! It makes us look weak and scared. We just let them do whatever they want and have to hide so we don’t upset them. Who cares if we hurt their feelings? We should be showing them that if they do not follow the law there will be consequences. They take over streets and have cars that run red lights with them to block intersections. Who’s dumb ass idea was this? I have never been more embarrassed to work here than I am right now. We have become St. Pete.

Maybe you should move to Wyoming and live with all the other white privileged racist Nazis.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:11 AM
Maybe you should move to Wyoming and live with all the other white privileged racist Nazis.

You should go 1st to the implied bias training. Might be able to help you see your a racist.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:33 AM

The ones who yell "Racism!" the loudest are the worst racists.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:00 AM

Not a cop!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:02 AM

Question what exactly is white privilege. I was also not aware that Nazi’s live in Wyoming.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:34 AM
https://youtu.be/UcBeFM_267k

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 04:36 PM
I’ve been reading these posts and wanted to take of few days to process everything before responding. I’ve been with TPD for over 20 years and I’m absolutely appalled by the events.
Make no mistake, there has been a complete leadership failure. I have a real problem when the mayor, chief and city council say that there is systemic racism within our agency. The reality is police police were the crime is. Guess where the crime is? Why do you think the palms has 8 officers covering an area that is 3 times the size of sector C? There’s very little crime, that’s why. The mayor, then chief, created this mess when she and her staff pushed the bike stops and “harassment” of blacks just for the sake of stats. I can tell you unequivocally that I have made more personal sacrifices for the good of this city than the mayor, chief and city council combined and before this week I had no regrets. It would be nice to hear publicly how the mayor and chief support us 100% and stand behind us.
I’m sure you have noticed that certain commanders have not been seen or heard from during these times. It’s because with the promotions, unqualified candidates were selected based solely on their race instead of talent and effort. Why is the D1 commander now the incident commander? Why isn’t the D3 or the SOD running it? It’s simply the lack of competence. I’m not giving the D1 kudos. I lost all respect for him when he kneeled. I thought he was a bada$$ military trained swat commander. Right out of JB’s playbook that made him and us look submissive. I’m sure Dugan is really regretting promoting this incompetent bunch, but we are stuck with him. Wait til you see the next round of Lt promotions. I expect for Dugan to be forced out and we will get a highly unqualified minority as our next chief.
I’m quite confident that you will see a mass departure. Don’t get me wrong, the money is great, but I will be damned if I’m going to be beat down anymore. And y’all quit with what’s the union going to do BS. The PBA is powerless and you will see that when the BWCs are issued. I would also watch what you say to them as it does get back to the chief.
And for Christ sake, can somebody explain to me what white privilege is? Being white is more of a disadvantage than anything. It is simply a false narrative that angers the black community. If the mayor and chief want to really make a difference, they should resign their positions to someone of color.
For the first time in my career, I’m ashamed to wear the TPD uniform.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 09:01 AM
I think everybody feels the same way right now

N/A
06-09-2020, 09:34 AM
A member of FHP asked a really great question tonight.

"Is TPD just going to sit back and let things happen?".

I gave an answer in line with our new "Philosophy".

The FHP trooper looked at me in dismay, and began to tell me how much FHP used to love TPD because we didn't take any shit from anyone.

The trooper then told me that their leader instructed them not to give up the interstate, at all costs.

Pretty sad spot to be in when FHP doesn't respect us. Let that sink in for a second.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 12:12 PM
FHP is laying low like us for the time being until this blows over.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 01:44 PM
FHP is laying low like us for the time being until this blows over.

The hell they are. Dugan is allowing these protesters to go where they want and making us stay out of sight. He adamantly refused to allow us to help FHP if they get overrun- his words. So they brought troopers in from all over the state. Multiple troopers have been covering all of the interstates downtown and in Ybor for the last week. So now, he has ruined whatever relationship we had with FHP. I’m sure they’ll be real quick to come relieve us from those crashes on the interstate going forward.

Dugan needs to quit being scared of Castor and Council. If she and them don’t like it, go out like a man and back your officers. You have your pension, DROP, and have been double dipping on that contract for enough time to save a ton of money. It’s easy for anyone to be a tough guy and yell at people below you. Show us that you really are that tough guy and stand up for yourself and your department!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Recall vote for the Mayor and Dugan to be fired.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 04:08 PM
Don’t know how he is able to look himself in the mirror. It’s a little too late to grow a spine but at least he could go out on his pension with a little integrity and back his officers and stand up to the mayor and city council. I’m truly ashamed of what this dept has become

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 03:42 PM
FHP here. I just wanted to say that our relationship hasn't been hurt with TPD. It was very clear to us that the decision to stand down came from someone way higher than a patrol officer. None of us that were there blamed TPD for pulling out. And honestly, if all hell broke loose and we were truly getting our butts kicked, I'm pretty sure you would have showed up to help regardless of the order not to. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Be safe out there!

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 04:10 PM
FHP here. I just wanted to say that our relationship hasn't been hurt with TPD. It was very clear to us that the decision to stand down came from someone way higher than a patrol officer. None of us that were there blamed TPD for pulling out. And honestly, if all hell broke loose and we were truly getting our butts kicked, I'm pretty sure you would have showed up to help regardless of the order not to. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Be safe out there!

TPD here our leadership here is failed however you are correct I and my fellow TPD would have come regardless what the talking chickens up top said.

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 07:48 PM

Be safe out there!

Always got your six Troopers! And I know you have ours!

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 07:57 PM
TPD here our leadership here is failed however you are correct I and my fellow TPD would have come regardless what the talking chickens up top said.

This, more of this comradely, needs to happen if law officers will survive this onslaught of B.S. BLM, liberal media and weak leaders(Dugan, Chronister & Jane)need to be faced head on. This movement is already loosing steam. What would be an eye opener is if ALL officers, regardless of agency, refused to come to work! The brass would put their “S” pants on because they could handle that situation. I guarantee it wouldn’t be long for pleas, Public and from leaders to please report back to work! Egg head leaders and pantywaists always come up with these fantasies like abolish or defund law enforcement. Look closely at who these people really are. They should be strung up for treason. Stay safe out there and know most of us real hardworking blue collar citizens are for, not against you!

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 08:33 PM
This, more of this comradely, needs to happen if law officers will survive this onslaught of B.S. BLM, liberal media and weak leaders(Dugan, Chronister & Jane)need to be faced head on. This movement is already loosing steam. What would be an eye opener is if ALL officers, regardless of agency, refused to come to work! The brass would put their “S” pants on because they could handle that situation. I guarantee it wouldn’t be long for pleas, Public and from leaders to please report back to work! Egg head leaders and pantywaists always come up with these fantasies like abolish or defund law enforcement. Look closely at who these people really are. They should be strung up for treason. Stay safe out there and know most of us real hardworking blue collar citizens are for, not against you!

Show everyone what a bad b!tch leader you are and face them head on as you suggest. Everyone will follow you into battle for sure.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 01:56 PM

Get promoted and change it for the good of the department. We are behind you all the way!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 08:35 PM
I am so damn happy I retired. It’s bad enough having to fight off baseless claims of racism when you arrest, ticket it use force on one of the 13% that commit 85% of the crime but with chiefs, mayors, governors and citizens kissing the collective asses of the most racist group in America it’s no longer a career I would want. Some of us actually became cops because we wanted to help society. Now I feel society doesn’t deserve that help. F them. Let them create their unpoliced hell hole and let them perish inside it.

Unregistered
08-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Way to go JANE, BRIAN and the rest of the scared leadership that has “RISEN THROUGH THE RANKS” over the years for putting our lives and now our families lives at risk by promoting and exponentially expanding the pussification if what used to be called the Tampa Police Department. Please try to come up with a new name for this department that does not contain the word POLICE in it because you have kicked this department in the balls and chained us to the porch so much we don’t even resemble a POLICE department any more.

For years you pieces of chicken $HIT have been trying to secure millions of dollars for these body cams to make these rioting pieces of $HIT happy, meanwhile, you have been completely unable to provide basic life saving or safety equipment for us to deal with the pandemic and now the ANTIFA riots that are only going to get worse with your “JUST LET THEM VENT” strategies.

But go ahead guys, do what you do best. Why don’t you make a FU*KING dance video or maybe lip sync some stupid TIK TOK because that’s been working out for you really well hasn’t it? It really seems to have connected us with the citizens of north and East Tampa so well hasn’t it? You should be ashamed to show your FU*KING faces anywhere around us real COPS that are now trying to wipe clean and scrub the mess Called TAMPA that you have created.

We are putting officers on the front lines to fight these lawless animals (not the protestors) who are criminals with none of the equipment needed to safely accomplish this task. Look at the news stories, look at the slide shows, street cops with a helmet, if they’re lucky, and nothing else. We do not have the less lethal munitions needed to stop this and trust me when I say the criminals know. Most, if not all, of the smoke and pyrotechnics you see are coming AT us FROM them! We have nothing. Maybe we should go loot a fireworks stand too just to have stuff to fire back because you need money for cameras to film these animals and then more money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to store these videos in case one of them wants to cry about something years later.

To those good leaders and supervisors, we see you, and we know who you are. We’ve held that line with you, dodged FU*KING cinder blocks with you and fought off dehydration and hunger with you. We know that your hands are tied and that you are powerless against these narcissistic egomaniacs who are so FU*KING self centered they have to have their own social media teams on the city payroll to make sure they look good for their next stupid video, tweet or dance challenge.

In closing, in case you missed it - JANE, BRIAN and the other high ranking cowards who have destroyed this department are an embarrassment to this profession and I am ashamed to be associated with you. Congrats, you did it! You managed to kick us and chain us up so these dogs couldn’t hunt if we wanted to. For the first time in my life, I am embarrassed to be a cop and have ZERO faith in anything you say or do knowing you only have your likes, tweets and followers guiding every decision, or should I say INdecision, you make.

Looking back, I can’t see a way to directly connect or blame any of our past leaders to any one of the fallen officers on our wall, but I have an awful feeling that you two cowards will have the dubious distinction of being able to lay your head down one night knowing the next name that gets etched on our memorial will be 100% ON YOUR TAB!

I really hope you are happy. You did what I thought was impossible. You made me embarrassed to be a TAMPA police officer.

Well said my brother.

Unregistered
08-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Well said my brother.

My old Sgt, bailed as soon as he was eligible after his buyback. He said the dept was on an unsustainable trajectory of liberal BS. 3 yrs ago I thought he was just grizzled and disgruntled. Now I see he was fuc×ing Nostradamus!!

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 12:37 AM

Hahahahahahaha

“Fought off hunger with you”

Hahahahahahahaha

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 09:37 AM
Hahahahahahaha

“Fought off hunger with you”

Hahahahahahahaha

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical comment from someone who obviously wasn’t there. No “Sparta” here do boy, just a cop that’s seen the writing on the wall and has forgotten more than you’ll ever know.

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 10:15 AM
Typical comment from someone who obviously wasn’t there. No “Sparta” here do boy, just a cop that’s seen the writing on the wall and has forgotten more than you’ll ever know.

If you knew hunger then you got me. What a buffoonish claim. I’m sorry you fought hunger.

But the people of Rock Ridge? THEY fought.... fought Indians, fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix... remember when Richard Dix came in here and tried to take over their town?

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 10:19 AM
Olson Johnson is right!!

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 10:37 AM
Howard Johnson is right about Olson Johnson being right!

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 10:49 AM
Harrumph! Harrumph!

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 11:10 AM

I didn’t get a harrumph out of that guy.

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 11:11 AM
I didn’t get a harrumph out of that guy.

Give the Governor a harumph!

Unregistered
08-16-2020, 04:03 AM
If you knew hunger then you got me. What a buffoonish claim. I’m sorry you fought hunger.

But the people of Rock Ridge? THEY fought.... fought Indians, fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix... remember when Richard Dix came in here and tried to take over their town?

Jane has no use for dix, ;)

Unregistered
08-17-2020, 07:28 PM
I am so damn happy I retired. It’s bad enough having to fight off baseless claims of racism when you arrest, ticket it use force on one of the 13% that commit 85% of the crime but with chiefs, mayors, governors and citizens kissing the collective asses of the most racist group in America it’s no longer a career I would want. Some of us actually became cops because we wanted to help society. Now I feel society doesn’t deserve that help. F them. Let them create their unpoliced hell hole and let them perish inside it.

I don’t blame you a bit. Thanks for your years.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 03:05 PM
Why is it the police, and the victims of this out of control black on black violence, are the only ones that give a damn about the good people that live in these high crime communities? Blacks that live nowhere near these areas, will blindly defend these criminals based on skin color alone, never their conduct. No where mentioned in any of these so called activists groups demands are there any acknowledgement that they have some systemic problems within their minority communities that need to be addressed. Does anybody think that the young black male thats slinging dope, stealing cars, etc is going to take advantage of preferencial hiring, or college scholarships? Blacks that don't live in the area, reap all the benefits, while the innocent blacks that are forced to live in these neighborhoods are totally ignored. Its easy for blacks that live in the suburbs to defend these criminals, they aren't affected by them, they don't want people slinging dope in front of their house, breaking into their house, stealing their car, or having their children being subjected to the violence that is out of control in these neighborhoods. I often wonder, do they not know whats going on? This violence been spiraling out of control for more than a generation now, and will continue, until black leaders want to acknowledge the problem and address it. Sadly, unlike previous generations, most of these leaders no longer live in these areas, they know better.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Or they elect their hereos to City Council like OG thinking he gives a damn about them. Just like in his career, OG was all about himself and was given preferential treatment everytime he messed up.

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 02:29 PM
How did the keeling with the BLM group outside 411 work out ?

Are they still mad at us ?