White male Cuban commissioners

White Cuban city attorney

White male Cuban mayor

White Cubans fitness and family plan

Nothing to see here

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 05:42 AM
I’m waiting for you assholes to acknowledge racism in this place

What racism? Lmao!! The biggest racist is New and that idiot pretends to like black people. Lots of black guys here who are submissive and won't say sh*t, so shut up, 09 and take those calls. Not mutiny here papo.

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 10:45 AM
Start with the most racist folks ever. MCPBA

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 12:59 PM
He can sell ice to Eskimo’s! When your own department is screwed up and you give opinions on others departments to help your appearance

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 01:48 PM
He can sell ice to Eskimo’s! When your own department is screwed up and you give opinions on others departments to help your appearancehe has to do it because the MPD blacks won’t including the useless MCPBA

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 06:04 PM
Comment from MCPBA? None. Comments from FOP? None. The truth is that the MN cop was a 38 year vet. He was hired in 1982 when doing dumb crap like he did was not just a common practice but probably an every day event. 38 years as a cop tells me he didn't know it was time to retire. He never understood that times had changed and no one from the dept said " hey, it's time for you to retire. Your style of policing is. O longer the standard ". That cop would've done the same to a white guy in custody or a latino. The problem was him, not the department or the color of the skin.

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 06:05 PM
Comment from MCPBA? None. Comments from FOP? None. The truth is that the MN cop was a 38 year vet. He was hired in 1982 when doing dumb crap like he did was not just a common practice but probably an every day event. 38 years as a cop tells me he didn't know it was time to retire. He never understood that times had changed and no one from the dept said " hey, it's time for you to retire. Your style of policing is. O longer the standard ". That cop would've done the same to a white guy in custody or a latino. The problem was him, not the department or the color of the skin.

The problem is that people don’t know how to act when cops are around.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 12:02 AM
The problem is that people don’t know how to act when cops are around.

Papo, you are the problem. As professionals we need to adjust to the environment. Get it through your GED head. You can actually be a better person if you learn to listen.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 12:58 AM
Papo, you are the problem. As professionals we need to adjust to the environment. Get it through your GED head. You can actually be a better person if you learn to listen.

Papo, we aren’t professionals. We paycheck collectors. I don’t waste my time with the city problems. Just do the minimum and get the maximum amount of money. My people don’t need the police like you blacks do. Take the L black losers.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 02:58 AM
Hispanics are people of color stop being racist

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 03:45 AM
Hispanics are people of color stop being racist

Many White Cubans don’t like other latins especially if you are south or Central American

The same racism that you see with European whites is the same with white European Hispanics, it’s why we only have white Cubans police chiefs to keep the same culture year after year

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 03:59 AM
Many White Cubans don’t like other latins especially if you are south or Central American

The same racism that you see with European whites is the same with white European Hispanics, it’s why we only have white Cubans police chiefs to keep the same culture year after year

Miami state attorney white Cuban

Miami city attorney white Cuban

Miami commissioners majority white Cubans

Miami mayor white Cubans males

Miami police chiefs last 5 only white Cubans males

Major of IA last 5 only white Cuban Makes

Captain of IA white Cuban make

Police Employee with most complaints probably more than any other employee in the entire state has over 60 complaints many racially Still employed collecting 10k a month

Facts

don’t believe politicians

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 05:10 AM
No accountability

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 05:45 AM
Miami state attorney white Cuban

Miami city attorney white Cuban

Miami commissioners majority white Cubans

Miami mayor white Cubans males

Miami police chiefs last 5 only white Cubans males

Major of IA last 5 only white Cuban Makes

Captain of IA white Cuban make

Police Employee with most complaints probably more than any other employee in the entire state has over 60 complaints many racially Still employed collecting 10k a month

Facts

don’t believe politicians

Don’t hide who has more then 60 complaints in only 15 years! Javier Ortiz raciest criminal protected by Colina throughout the years. A person who has spend 70% behind a desk.

Now collecting $10k a month sitting at home as a criminal investigation Is ongoing.

Colina must take action immediately!

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 05:47 AM
Black cops here will always keep their traps shut. That's right, keep it shut and do your job kid.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 03:48 PM
From reading these posts about, who is racist, what race is the most racist. We all got a long way to go before we can talk about another's racist comments or actions. Police work MAKES us all a little racist in some way. Saying otherwise proves the point. One get a promotion, because of their race or who they are sleeping with. (most of the time it's true) Miami claims to be on the forefront community policing and equal treatment for all. No where's near true. Many years ago, Miami was place under a cloud to promote, those in a race to reflex our communities. So, started the downfall of this department. Still going on today. 3 officers were let go, for poor taste in jokes cause they offended a black Lt and some black female. Yet, some here, are immune to lying under oath, false arrest and a mountain of complaints. If it fit's the pollical agenda, it's either overlooked or someone is tossed to the wolves. The chief, lost all creditably with some in the community and especially our department. With his actions and some inactions, were certain people are concerned. Fear not come election time again, the mayor, will tell the chief we need some goats, offered up in the media to show we are running a clean house. Plus it makes ME look good and as long as I look good, so do you. That cop up North, with he knee on the neck, should be help accountable as well as those standing there, watching and did nothing. You can no longer play the dumb, blind mouse. someone other then YOU is watching and if you want to roll the dice on your career, play along. We all know, who to avoid here on calls, sometimes you can't make that U-turn and head away from them. If one of us, go to I.A. to complain about another, you just f@cked yourself. I.A. will say who you are, that our one of our professional staff members. Then when it comes out, you knew and didn't do anything. You'll be made a showpiece as a warning to others, as what NOT to do or to scare you into action. Now, far be it for me to say, I would go to I.A. believe me deep down inside, I know I wouldn't do that, cause I'm a d!ck and that us-v-them is imprinted on my brain. Doesn't make it right, just saying the truth. If your offended, deal with it. However, if I'm called in I won't lie for you or expect you to do that for me. I have a life and a family to worry over and I'm not letting you or anyone else screw with me over something you did and if you can not admit the same, then your lying to yourself and not putting your loved one first.

We all want to be accepted, it part of human nature. Where do you draw the line? Coming back saying all sorts of negative things towards me. Time will show, your a indictment waiting to happen. Admit the truth to yourself and go from there. Doesn't mean you become Mr. or Ms. I.A. on the spot, not all incidents are the same. One way, I've learned to judge fellow officers is how they act, react to any given situation. Most of the time, it's justified when it's not. I ask myself, what if that was my child or brother? Would I look the other way still? To officer (YOU JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE, I'LL NEVER GET BACK) leave me off your visitation list at Coleman correction inst. I wouldn't visit your sorry azz anyway. Smile big guy. it's all good!

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 04:36 PM
Papo, we aren’t professionals. We paycheck collectors. I don’t waste my time with the city problems. Just do the minimum and get the maximum amount of money. My people don’t need the police like you blacks do. Take the L black losers.

your people don’t need the police like blacks do????? Jjajajajajajjaa! Reality check, the blacks don't f u c k with you all. Your people on the other hand will use and abuse the 911 service.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 07:19 PM
From reading these posts about, who is racist, what race is the most racist. We all got a long way to go before we can talk about another's racist comments or actions. Police work MAKES us all a little racist in some way. Saying otherwise proves the point. One get a promotion, because of their race or who they are sleeping with. (most of the time it's true) Miami claims to be on the forefront community policing and equal treatment for all. No where's near true. Many years ago, Miami was place under a cloud to promote, those in a race to reflex our communities. So, started the downfall of this department. Still going on today. 3 officers were let go, for poor taste in jokes cause they offended a black Lt and some black female. Yet, some here, are immune to lying under oath, false arrest and a mountain of complaints. If it fit's the pollical agenda, it's either overlooked or someone is tossed to the wolves. The chief, lost all creditably with some in the community and especially our department. With his actions and some inactions, were certain people are concerned. Fear not come election time again, the mayor, will tell the chief we need some goats, offered up in the media to show we are running a clean house. Plus it makes ME look good and as long as I look good, so do you. That cop up North, with he knee on the neck, should be help accountable as well as those standing there, watching and did nothing. You can no longer play the dumb, blind mouse. someone other then YOU is watching and if you want to roll the dice on your career, play along. We all know, who to avoid here on calls, sometimes you can't make that U-turn and head away from them. If one of us, go to I.A. to complain about another, you just f@cked yourself. I.A. will say who you are, that our one of our professional staff members. Then when it comes out, you knew and didn't do anything. You'll be made a showpiece as a warning to others, as what NOT to do or to scare you into action. Now, far be it for me to say, I would go to I.A. believe me deep down inside, I know I wouldn't do that, cause I'm a d!ck and that us-v-them is imprinted on my brain. Doesn't make it right, just saying the truth. If your offended, deal with it. However, if I'm called in I won't lie for you or expect you to do that for me. I have a life and a family to worry over and I'm not letting you or anyone else screw with me over something you did and if you can not admit the same, then your lying to yourself and not putting your loved one first.

We all want to be accepted, it part of human nature. Where do you draw the line? Coming back saying all sorts of negative things towards me. Time will show, your a indictment waiting to happen. Admit the truth to yourself and go from there. Doesn't mean you become Mr. or Ms. I.A. on the spot, not all incidents are the same. One way, I've learned to judge fellow officers is how they act, react to any given situation. Most of the time, it's justified when it's not. I ask myself, what if that was my child or brother? Would I look the other way still? To officer (YOU JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE, I'LL NEVER GET BACK) leave me off your visitation list at Coleman correction inst. I wouldn't visit your sorry azz anyway. Smile big guy. it's all good!

You lost me at police work makes all a little racist sounds like the Ortiz one percent rule

We are all a little racist and a little black do nothing to see here I don’t bother to read the rest, your ignorance and racism blew up in just that statement