PDA

View Full Version : PLEA President PCB File

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 03:29 PM
As promised, the useless PLEA President's PCB file has been requested. Once received, we will be posting it on this site for all to read.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 03:37 PM
As promised, the useless PLEA President's PCB file has been requested. Once received, we will be posting it on this site for all to read.

Maybe you can post when you killed that poor Black kid with your homestead patrol vehicle at the same time my buddy.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 04:57 PM
Maybe you can post when you killed that poor Black kid with your homestead patrol vehicle at the same time my buddy.

We dont post lies Domingo unlike you. Wait till people start reading about your checkered past!!!!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Always knew Domingo was a zero while a cop. This should be interesting!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 05:59 PM
Why are you trying to push down these threads Domingo? What are you hiding???

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:14 PM
Back to the top!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:22 PM
Being it on coward. You are not only a retard but a liar, and a lot of hot air. You just fail to act. No can walk the talk.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:43 PM
Being it on coward. You are not only a retard but a liar, and a lot of hot air. You just fail to act. No can walk the talk.

Dude, take a deep breath Domingo and think before you write. We need a translator for this one!!!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:47 PM
He’s such an idiot that he’s calling around upset that his name is being blasted on this site. KARMA Gorda!!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 10:45 PM
He’s such an idiot that he’s calling around upset that his name is being blasted on this site. KARMA Gorda!!

The only one that calls for help is you Steadman. Just like you called me to help you take Down the very guy that took care of you and brought you into the PBA. And, I did. Come To think, you never even said thank you

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 10:57 PM
The only one that calls for help is you Steadman. Just like you called me to help you take Down the very guy that took care of you and brought you into the PBA. And, I did. Come To think, you never even said thank you

That’s because that never happened. I’m actually glad you write so much garbage about Stahl and the PBA. Officers see your true delusions and lies. So we THANK YOU Domingo! Keep up the BS!

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 12:01 AM
That’s because that never happened. I’m actually glad you write so much garbage about Stahl and the PBA. Officers see your true delusions and lies. So we THANK YOU Domingo! Keep up the BS!

Yes Stahl, I do write about you. It’s time you be exposed. I love how you pretend to be someone else. Did you play with dolls growing up?

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 12:09 AM
Yes Stahl, I do write about you. It’s time you be exposed. I love how you pretend to be someone else. Did you play with dolls growing up?

But of course! Because we believe everything you write Domingo. Sure buddy. Keep dreaming!

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 12:11 AM
But of course! Because we believe everything you write Domingo. Sure buddy. Keep dreaming!

So what has you so worried about your PCB file Domingo????

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 02:03 AM
So what has you so worried about your PCB file Domingo????

Steadman, you need help dude. What in the world made you think I’m worried. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 01:02 AM
Steadman, you need help dude. What in the world made you think I’m worried. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining

Famous last word Domingo.... famous last words! Sit and wait. Or roll. Whatever you fancy.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 09:36 AM

Lol john rivera tried to screw over stahl by putting scum self serving pablito lopez in his spot because stahl questioned him and blancas wasteful spending.

Dan i heard how you are trying to cover up the breach!

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 10:24 AM
Steadman, if I had to guess you were the wasteful spending. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining. You are a very sick man and I believe you yourself know it.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 02:25 AM
Steadman, if I had to guess you were the wasteful spending. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining. You are a very sick man and I believe you yourself know it.

The feeling then is mutual Domingo. Because we ALL laugh at you and your pathetic organization.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 01:05 PM
The feeling then is mutual Domingo. Because we ALL laugh at you and your pathetic organization.

It’s sad how PLEA has really done nothing during all this. Talk all you want about PBA but at least you see them. PLEA should really look at a reorganization.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 08:03 PM
It’s sad how PLEA has really done nothing during all this. Talk all you want about PBA but at least you see them. PLEA should really look at a reorganization.

And did you really expect anything from PLEA?!?!? I personally cant wait to review the PCB file. Heard the request has gone to the third floor and they all laughed at Domingo! Talk about thinking outside the box PBA!

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 09:04 PM
And did you really expect anything from PLEA?!?!? I personally cant wait to review the PCB file. Heard the request has gone to the third floor and they all laughed at Domingo! Talk about thinking outside the box PBA!

I’m missing how the PBA was thinking outside the box with your post Steadman

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 11:33 PM
I’m missing how the PBA was thinking outside the box with your post Steadman

You’ll read about it soon enough Domingo. Deep breath and patience.

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 01:20 AM
You’ll read about it soon enough Domingo. Deep breath and patience.

Relax Domingo! Your garbage will be posted soon.

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 02:43 PM
Again lies fake news !

Once again another nonsensical, waste of our time post when we have fake issues to deal with; its attributed to the following:
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are rational, truthful and have little regard towards paying members. Resulting from the severe anger of being exposed of the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by Steadman Stahl, David Greenwell. John Jenkins, and the corrections dude manifests Itself in repeated boring blog posts.
Additionally these losers have joined forces to attempt to soil the good reputation of PLEA. I used to attribute the following statement to Socrates but since it was discovered that I had no fvking idea of what I was talking about I now say: as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"* PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the most powerful, respected , and feared union around. And, that’s why so many departments are switching away from the PBA and signing up with IUPA. They see first hand what IUPA has done to Sheriff Tony, who is very anti-cop. Even Stahl, who declared that he had nothing to do with, or had even seen Tony, was discredited with his very own useless pictures that he thinks shows him with “important” people. Yes, your hard earned dues money goes to feeding greedy PBA heads, buys them luxury vehicles, and past for their lavish trips to Vegas, and other vacation spots. PLEA/IUPA do not do that and are very transparent. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum con man, FBI informants who hated cops ?* How about your dues money supporting scum corrupt convicted felon, but Steadmans best friend nonetheless. PBA has a history of helping anti-law enforcement politicians like communist Cava and well guess what if you stay with the PBA that’s exactly what will happen.
See below:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...2050&source=42

https://www.facebook.com/BrowardCoun...910815/?type=3

Stahlesion:* When someone has a brain abscess like inside Steadman Stahl, It creates the spread of ulcer like cancer throughout and they've lost total control of their a bladder and Fecal incontinence; Steadman.* The very reason he has such fowl body oder simply means he has poor hygiene. While Stahl is truly obsessed with himself, he has become A hoarder, compulsive, and has begun to lose control over his stupidity. He really need help and a life!
Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues like denying his thievery, blotchily, Disloyalties, incompetence. Symptoms include The inability to write or speak the English language, failure to recite the pledge is allegiance correctly, emotional instability, loss of skunk like hair, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
Please,as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for BS and self-serving, fraudulent pictures, or for the truth call us at ‪305-871-6997.

Unregistered
06-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Again lies fake news !

Once again another nonsensical, waste of our time post when we have fake issues to deal with; its attributed to the following:
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are rational, truthful and have little regard towards paying members. Resulting from the severe anger of being exposed of the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by Steadman Stahl, David Greenwell. John Jenkins, and the corrections dude manifests Itself in repeated boring blog posts.
Additionally these losers have joined forces to attempt to soil the good reputation of PLEA. I used to attribute the following statement to Socrates but since it was discovered that I had no fvking idea of what I was talking about I now say: as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"* PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the most powerful, respected , and feared union around. And, that’s why so many departments are switching away from the PBA and signing up with IUPA. They see first hand what IUPA has done to Sheriff Tony, who is very anti-cop. Even Stahl, who declared that he had nothing to do with, or had even seen Tony, was discredited with his very own useless pictures that he thinks shows him with “important” people. Yes, your hard earned dues money goes to feeding greedy PBA heads, buys them luxury vehicles, and past for their lavish trips to Vegas, and other vacation spots. PLEA/IUPA do not do that and are very transparent. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum con man, FBI informants who hated cops ?* How about your dues money supporting scum corrupt convicted felon, but Steadmans best friend nonetheless. PBA has a history of helping anti-law enforcement politicians like communist Cava and well guess what if you stay with the PBA that’s exactly what will happen.
See below:

Stahlesion:* When someone has a brain abscess like inside Steadman Stahl, It creates the spread of ulcer like cancer throughout and they've lost total control of their a bladder and Fecal incontinence; Steadman.* The very reason he has such fowl body oder simply means he has poor hygiene. While Stahl is truly obsessed with himself, he has become A hoarder, compulsive, and has begun to lose control over his stupidity. He really need help and a life!
Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues like denying his thievery, blotchily, Disloyalties, incompetence. Symptoms include The inability to write or speak the English language, failure to recite the pledge is allegiance correctly, emotional instability, loss of skunk like hair, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
Please,as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for BS and self-serving, fraudulent pictures, or for the truth call us at ‪305-871-6997.

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Mi negro!!!! Love your desperation. Maybe you should stop calling people who you think are your friends and stop worrying about the PBA and worry about your IG investigation instead!

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 04:00 PM
I hope that 33 allegation against Domingo is still in the file. OR did it disappear?!?!?! hmmmmmmm. tic toc tic toc!

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 09:30 PM
https://www.facebook.com/annabel.lee.54540/posts/10160341903477575

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 10:29 PM
That can’t be real. Is it??

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Again lies fake news !

See below:

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 01:54 AM
I hope that 33 allegation against Domingo is still in the file. OR did it disappear?!?!?! hmmmmmmm. tic toc tic toc!

I heard about this!!!! This is going to be hilarious!!

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 02:49 AM
I heard about this!!!! This is going to be hilarious!!

Funny how Domingo doesn’t support law enforcement yet he protests with the mob! Great touch douche bag!

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 03:45 AM
Funny how Domingo doesn’t support law enforcement yet he protests with the mob! Great touch douche bag!

He’s a great role model for leadership! Noooooot!

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:11 PM

Of course! The type of leader that has hidden from the troops during this entire pandemic and not supported law enforcement.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Of course! The type of leader that has hidden from the troops during this entire pandemic and not supported law enforcement.

Yes another example of someone being placed in a position with ZERO qualifications.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 11:13 PM

Steadman: what is Noooooot????

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Steadman: what is Noooooot????

It’s THESE NUUUUUUUTS!!!!! LOL!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:30 PM
It’s THESE NUUUUUUUTS!!!!! LOL!

Domingo should really learn how to be a leader. He really is a poor example of one.

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Domingo should really learn how to be a leader. He really is a poor example of one.

Is that time he exposed his little pecker in his file??? Lol

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 11:13 AM
How about that he did nothing as a cop and scammed his way thru his pathetic career?

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 10:59 PM
How about that he did nothing as a cop and scammed his way thru his pathetic career?

Domingo called PCB in attempt to block this public records request!!!! What a P U S S Y!!!! Lol!!!! To bad Domingo! There’s nothing you can do other than come up with more lies when we scan it and upload it!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Another Steadman Stahl Ill fated attempt to create BS. Have a look at my file dude. And let’s have a look at your file including homestead. You know when you ran over that black kid and he died.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Another Steadman Stahl Ill fated attempt to create BS. Have a look at my file dude. And let’s have a look at your file including homestead. You know when you ran over that black kid and he died.

Don’t worry Domingo. We will be looking at your file real soon Gorda!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Another Steadman Stahl Ill fated attempt to create BS. Have a look at my file dude. And let’s have a look at your file including homestead. You know when you ran over that black kid and he died

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Another Steadman Stahl Ill fated attempt to create BS. Have a look at my file dude. And let’s have a look at your file including homestead. You know when you ran over that black kid and he died

Please do Domingo! I will call your bluff just like your career in our Department and your presidency. IT WAS A JOKE!

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Please do Domingo! I will call your bluff just like your career in our Department and your presidency. IT WAS A JOKE!

LOL!!!!! Domingo just give up already. It’s pretty pathetic that you can even create some factual posts.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:12 PM
LOL!!!!! Domingo just give up already. It’s pretty pathetic that you can even create some factual posts.

Domingo is a retard el pobre. He simply cant comprehend that no one likes him. Especially with his own organization! Gorda.... have you even started to think you sent the IG the letter with those ledgers yet moron???

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Domingo is a retard el pobre. He simply cant comprehend that no one likes him. Especially with his own organization! Gorda.... have you even started to think you sent the IG the letter with those ledgers yet moron???

Can we vote this moron Domingo out already? Hes the same version of John Rivera at the PBA. Time for change!

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Can we vote this moron Domingo out already? Hes the same version of John Rivera at the PBA. Time for change!

This is yet another valid point.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 02:38 PM

This is very true. A lot of similarities.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 10:13 PM
This is very true. A lot of similarities.

Hell Steadman is much more Like Rivera. Few people know that Steadman was number 2 guy for like 20 years. Has anyone ever heard of him Before? What has he done. Don’t say change is in order and you’ve been there 20 years Steadman.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Hell Steadman is much more Like Rivera. Few people know that Steadman was number 2 guy for like 20 years. Has anyone ever heard of him Before? What has he done. Don’t say change is in order and you’ve been there 20 years Steadman.

Wrong thread yet again Domingo! Can you at least get your BS right on the correct thread?!?!?! Yet again another fact that your a moron!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 03:36 AM
Wrong thread yet again Domingo! Can you at least get your BS right on the correct thread?!?!?! Yet again another fact that your a moron!

Steadman, before you call someone a moron, then don’t write like a moron yourself. “Your” is not bueno dude. That word really fvks you up every time. So, moron Stahl, you were saying?!?!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 01:35 PM
Steadman, before you call someone a moron, then don’t write like a moron yourself. “Your” is not bueno dude. That word really fvks you up every time. So, moron Stahl, you were saying?!?!

Only moron I read on these posts is obviously you Domingo. Keep worrying about grammar as your little kingdom implodes. Don’t say we didn’t warn you Gorda! How’s that IG investigation going Domingo?

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 10:57 PM
Only moron I read on these posts is obviously you Domingo. Keep worrying about grammar as your little kingdom implodes. Don’t say we didn’t warn you Gorda! How’s that IG investigation going Domingo?

That’s why Domingo is delusional! LOL!!!! Talk about misinterpreting! He obviously can’t read the main topic for the thread! Lol

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:59 PM
That’s why Domingo is delusional! LOL!!!! Talk about misinterpreting! He obviously can’t read the main topic for the thread! Lol

Draw it for Domingo in crayons. He MAY understand then... here’s the first picture 🖕🏻

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 03:22 PM
Just received the notification from the public records management system that the file will be ready soon! Can't wait! LOL!!!

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 09:59 PM
Just received the notification from the public records management system that the file will be ready soon! Can't wait! LOL!!!

This is going be good!!!!

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 10:43 PM
Steadman. You’ve talking about this for nearly a year. On with with it already.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 11:57 PM
Steadman. You’ve talking about this for nearly a year. On with with it already.

Mi negro Domingo! We know your stupid but you can clearly see the date of the first post which was not over a year ago. Lol!!!! Delusional as always Domingo. Take a deep breath and prepare for more of your BS excuses to try and save your fat ass!

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 12:00 AM
Mi negro Domingo! We know your stupid but you can clearly see the date of the first post which was not over a year ago. Lol!!!! Delusional as always Domingo. Take a deep breath and prepare for more of your BS excuses to try and save your fat ass!

Steadman, how do you have the nerve to call anyone Stupid when you can’t get your and you’re squared away. You are one inbred stupid fvk. You are dumber than Forrest Gump. You are More like Bubba in that same movie. You are estúpidamente.

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 01:03 AM
Steadman, how do you have the nerve to call anyone Stupid when you can’t get your and you’re squared away. You are one inbred stupid fvk. You are dumber than Forrest Gump. You are More like Bubba in that same movie. You are estúpidamente.

Yet your the moron that can’t click on the first post which was in May 2020 but make yet another false statement that this has been going on for over a year. Got it estupido! Again, to easy!

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 01:25 AM
Yet your the moron that can’t click on the first post which was in May 2020 but make yet another false statement that this has been going on for over a year. Got it estupido! Again, to easy!

“Your” no es bueno in this case Forest Stahl. No es bueno. You know you have great difficulties with your and you’re. Two different meanings papi Forrest

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 02:18 AM
“Your” no es bueno in this case Forest Stahl. No es bueno. You know you have great difficulties with your and you’re. Two different meanings papi Forrest

It’s ok mi Negro. Glad you reiterate how dumb your are Domingo! 👌🏻

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 01:08 AM

Again, Domingo is a moron. He can’t keep track of his lies. LOL!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 07:16 PM
Again, Domingo is a moron. He can’t keep track of his lies. LOL!

Once a liar, always a liar.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:47 PM
Once a liar, always a liar.

Domingo’s PCB file will prove this statement.... hint hint!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:24 PM
You are so pathetic Steadman. Hint, hint

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 06:26 PM
You are so pathetic Steadman. Hint, hint

Stahl May be but certainly not as pathetic as your PCB file Domingo! Love it!!!!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:53 PM
Stahl May be but certainly not as pathetic as your PCB file Domingo! Love it!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂 Domingo is a true IDIOT!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:12 PM
Not to worry Domingo! More vagisil and anal rub is on the way to you! Thanks to the PBA! Lol

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:42 PM
Not to worry Domingo! More vagisil and anal rub is on the way to you! Thanks to the PBA! Lol

Steadman, is your brother Jack brining the anal rub. He’s got plenty of experience

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 01:13 AM
Steadman, is your brother Jack brining the anal rub. He’s got plenty of experience

Na. Your ex-wife is! Oh that’s right!!! You’ve been getting screwed in the ass for years!!! Lol!!

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 09:18 PM
Na. Your ex-wife is! Oh that’s right!!! You’ve been getting screwed in the ass for years!!! Lol!!

Good one to the poster! 😂😂😂