PDA

View Full Version : This is still not over and not a win.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 10:14 PM
Guys and gals, this by no way is a win and if you can get out to another department go! The corrupt spending will continue once the spotlight goes away.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:46 AM
We still need to call out all the corruption and frivolous spending of taxpayer money!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:16 AM
Nice for the chief to chime in through an email, with such grandiose comments of support. It sure is easy to sound concerned and involved, after someone else fixes the problem for you, way to go

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 03:38 AM
We still need to call out all the corruption and frivolous spending of taxpayer money!
Absolutely and totally

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 07:23 AM
This is to the moron that claims to be so much smarter than the rest of us while he/she/shim boasts that "no matter what you say, "MY WAY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER ANSWER" as you sit behind your desk until 1800hrs.
If I donated twenty grand to your agency, wouldn't you seize that opportunity to continue protecting the citizens of Miramar?
Choose your words wisely before you answer. There's more people that read this than you think, and your job may be on the line for dismissal.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 07:28 AM
94 views at 07:28 hours.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 08:51 AM
This is to the moron that claims to be so much smarter than the rest of us while he/she/shim boasts that "no matter what you say, "MY WAY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER ANSWER" as you sit behind your desk until 1800hrs.
If I donated twenty grand to your agency, wouldn't you seize that opportunity to continue protecting the citizens of Miramar?
Choose your words wisely before you answer. There's more people that read this than you think, and your job may be on the line for dismissal.

What in the hell are you talking about? Choose you words wisely before you post this dribble!!!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 09:27 AM

Someone needs to get this person some serious mental health assistance like right now!!!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:00 PM
Someone needs to get this person some serious mental health assistance like right now!!!

He is known as the "Runt." He is God's gift to Miramar - or at least that is what he thinks. I think he is a d*ckless loser. He is infatuated with being there till 18:00.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:18 PM
He is known as the "Runt." He is God's gift to Miramar - or at least that is what he thinks. I think he is a d*ckless loser. He is infatuated with being there till 18:00.

The other guy that is ranting above must be his brother- that guy needs help too!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:22 PM
This city is ridiculous all these motto’s and slogans. “We are in this together” mofo stop spending taxpayer money on bs stfu

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 03:45 PM
What in the hell are you talking about? Choose you words wisely before you post this dribble!!!

I asked you a simple question dip$hit.
Now I'm gonna ask it again.... If I gave the city of Miramar 20 grand that would help fight crime and put criminals behind bars, would you or would you not accept the offer to better protect the citizens of Miramar?
A simple question like this only needs a simple answer that even a simple minded person like yourself can answer.