PDA

View Full Version : John Jenkins will unite the unions

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 06:11 AM
John Jenkins wants to work with other union leaders at MDPD to better assist the officers and make sure they get the best contract possible. It’s not about revenue from membership dues for him unlike the incompetent narcissist currently serving as PBA President.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 06:40 AM
I don’t know what planet you live on but it’s all about the revenue for Jenkins. He has a little puerca now that he was hamming when he was married that has a little connect and he’s going to try to use that to catapult and impress us by bringing people around his shindig of a loser party. He wants us to think he’s humble and he’s not in it for the two paychecks the nice cars and the political platform for the credit cards that we give him when he took all his 33‘s to lunch and even used it for personal issues just asks the person that did the books last year how he was reprimanded for it. The amounts of products that they would buy for the office and then distribute it for their personal homes. Jenkins only cares about what’s been mentioned here for years himself, celebrity status, Ego, the limelight & call girls! He wants to politically aligned himself for future endeavors with his mob friend from New York. He’s burned so many bridges at Mdpd and is so disliked that he will not stay. So if you still think he’s not about the Benjamins just look at what he drives, his idea of a company car wasn’t good he had to use our funds to go by three $80,000 trucks with our PBA funds, bought brand new furniture and things for the job and took half of it home. But it’s not about the money lunches and breakfasts is on the company card(which was our dues) do you still want to tell me that he’s the best. I know Stahl is no superstar and he doesn’t deserve it either but we’re so trained like dogs only stay in one yard we need to open this up and get other people interested and hear their platform because Stahl and Jenkins were there for the corruption the cover-up and the BETRAYAL of their friend almost 20 years. A man’s morals and his character says everything. If that’s not enough look at what he did to his wife and kids. She raised 33’s kids & stayed by his side. Made him, worked like a dog for years to help him climb to the top. Look at what Stahl did to his son. Those are Leaders.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 06:58 AM
I thought I was going to vomit when I read his article in the Heat magazine. How he uses my fathers platform the Vietnam war or my brothers tragedy of the 9/11 and talks so distinguished and how we need to embrace our family and appreciate the time given to us. Will look at what he does to his family!! He discarded his children and is running around with the new 33‘s kid but doesn’t help or support his own. Beat and battered his wife, humiliated her but then talks about Mother’s Day and says that we need Respect ALL mothers but then CRAPS all over and destroys the mother of his kids who raised his 33 kids as her own! Then the biggest shocker he talks about HONOR , he screwed his friend up almost 15 years over by trying to sleep with his wife. When that didn’t work out she flew another officer’s wife down here slept with her took her to dinner and then went back home to his wife.
Two officers, friends where’s The honor in that ? The Vietnam war and 9/11 add Mother’s Day and spending quality time with family. That the Covid virus made him realize this.. SURE BUD !

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 07:09 AM
When will he Admit he has no honor, only cares about his exclusive paycheck and double dipping. himself and lining his pockets. He got this job by screwing over his friend of almost 20 years. They actually plotted and schemed to backdoor him. You talk to your wife like she’s a dog. And disrespect your children. You talk crap about every officer but you’ve ever known even the ones you don’t know. And what you’ve done to that young lady as beautiful as she was. In front of other women, My friend who is married who you slept with and gave her all the perks and the rest of us in the bureau had to sit there and watch. I saw what you did to your wife! I saw the way he treated her why he humiliated her and she cater to you! You Sir have no respect for yourself or anyone else think about this,
If you can’t respect the mother of your children and you can’t respect the brotherhood then you are NOT The adequate person for this Job. Stick to picking up more votes by lying and saying you’re gonna do so much for us. Your a PHONY. Keep thinking you have all of us fooled! Your still-
The Frat Boy from the Cruise!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 03:00 PM
John Jenkins wants to work with other union leaders at MDPD to better assist the officers and make sure they get the best contract possible. It’s not about revenue from membership dues for him unlike the incompetent narcissist currently serving as PBA President.

Jenkins cant even unite his kids lmfao noone respects him he's also about to be kicked outta the nupes stealing a frat brithers side chick

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 08:07 PM
Jenkins cant even unite his kids lmfao noone respects him he's also about to be kicked outta the nupes stealing a frat brithers side chick

Steadman my wife is a special education teacher and she would gladly help you learn to write correctly. She is afraid society will judge all police officers based on their incompetent union president and wants to do her civic duty in helping you.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:05 AM
Steadman needs help badly and he needs it now

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 08:48 PM
WTF Jenkins is too good to wear his uniform what disrespect to our members:

https://dcpba.org/our-executive-board/

Unregistered
05-21-2020, 02:35 AM

Lmao Stahl is just jealous because he looks like the hillbilly sheriff from Dukes of Hazard in his picture, and Greenwell looks like he’s trying to take a dump and can’t in his. Jenkins is the sharpest dressed cat out of all them losers.

Unregistered
05-21-2020, 11:51 PM
Jenkins also has a personality where the other two bozos don’t.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 12:27 AM
Hey idiot it doesn’t matter he looks good and his wife paid for his education. It’s the hypocrite and the Coo that he lead that tells you his owner and his intention. This must be one of his 50 friends that he has for the 20 that he promised jobs to or the five he put on the board. Stahl & Jenkins has a loose cannon- they did too much dirt together! They are both cut from the same cloth. NEITHER are good for the job. No he doesn’t respect the uniform also Jenkins just wanted to show people his Tummy Tuck semi worked!!!

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 02:51 AM
Hey idiot it doesn’t matter he looks good and his wife paid for his education. It’s the hypocrite and the Coo that he lead that tells you his owner and his intention. This must be one of his 50 friends that he has for the 20 that he promised jobs to or the five he put on the board. Stahl & Jenkins has a loose cannon- they did too much dirt together! They are both cut from the same cloth. NEITHER are good for the job. No he doesn’t respect the uniform also Jenkins just wanted to show people his Tummy Tuck semi worked!!!

Greenwell your throwing your hat into the PBA Presidential race? Smart move staying low key until now. Oh by the way start drinking a spoonful of mineral oil every night before going to bed and you’ll see how your constipation goes away.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 01:30 PM
Jenkins also has a personality where the other two bozos don’t.

It does matter in this day and age we risk our lives and scum attack cops as a whole unfairly we need all hands on deck proudly wearing the uniform. I didnt like dancing director jp but give him credit he wore his uniform everyday as does Ramirez. Jenkins dishonors us by not wearing it in official photo. I dont expect the pba staff to wear it daily but i do as officials reps at funerals, memorials, official pba site.

It demonstrates its all about him not us.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 06:54 PM
This character is the true definition of a hypocrite!!
Plays the Role REAL Good! POS as a Cop & Worst as a Person. Do not be Fooled.