PDA

View Full Version : Snakes

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 03:06 PM
Snakes everywhere..wow

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:05 PM
Might you be referring to that person who got moved?

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:22 PM
TS. Spot on.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:35 PM
No. ST. Ssssssss

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:38 PM
Who is TS and who is ST???

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:06 AM
Who is TS and who is ST???

Who are these two?

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 08:25 AM
Who are these two?

Scott Tho.......?

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 11:14 AM
That’s a big snake! He set out to lose 100 pounds, then he ate Diana!

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 02:40 AM
More like TT. He done screwed up again and the Sheriff is gunning for him.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 03:28 PM
Oh Diana B don’t get mad that your business with BIG Scott T is out in the open. How in the hell were you with that guy?????? Remember when you were working directly with me on Spillman, I don’t work there anymore because of you! I sent a care package for your viewing pleasure to the family. They need to know the truth!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 11:11 PM
Funny how he still has job making fun of CM making babies. Maybe GD can show the pics.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 11:14 PM
The fat snake ST wrote 3 letters on supervisors and always gets protected because the brass is scare of fat people

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 10:55 AM
ST started all this crap from the beginning. He should have just worked with his new supervisors and not fight them.

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Benedict Snitchson represents everything unholy to law enforcement. It wrote THREE grievance letters against THREE well known respected cops with good reputations. Two times It was moved to cushy positions where it did nothing except practice a lame comedy career and prepare for an audition to my 600 pound life. This time it didn't work since he no longer works for a pansy sheriff who rewards cowardice and snitchery. It didn't get the promotion it hoped for after it's latest fiasco that usually worked.

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 01:17 PM
You lost me at three well known respected cops. EA and TT are 2 of the worst guys to ever get promoted in this agency. TT is a disaster in every sense of the word, both on and off the job. He’s as dumb as a box of rocks and is an abusive idiot. EA is an absolute joke and no matter what unit that micromanaging fool leaves, there’s always cause for celebration. The guy is afraid of his own shadow and of getting into trouble. Because of that, he micromanages his people beyond belief. I’m no fan of Thompson either, but fair is fair.

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 10:14 PM
Scott Thom..... stole my dinner and ate my Memorial Day hot dogs. Damn you Scott, puke Diana B out of your stomach.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 11:07 AM
What a wast

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 11:55 AM
Benedict Snitchson represents everything unholy to law enforcement. It wrote THREE grievance letters against THREE well known respected cops with good reputations. Two times It was moved to cushy positions where it did nothing except practice a lame comedy career and prepare for an audition to my 600 pound life. This time it didn't work since he no longer works for a pansy sheriff who rewards cowardice and snitchery. It didn't get the promotion it hoped for after it's latest fiasco that usually worked.

Snithchson has been hated in every unit he's ever worked in. How can you EVER trust a cop who has a long history of snitching on people you work with and running from hot calls and trouble. The only good thing is he spends 90% plus of his time in an office on the computer. He ranks at the very top of the most disliked distrusted employees to ever wear the badge.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 11:33 AM
Scott T is scared to work the road

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 11:11 AM
What about all the crap Snithchson was saying about the sheriff? IA shouldve asked all the comments he made about the sheriff that were insubordinate and conduct unbecoming

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 03:39 PM
What about all the crap Snithchson was saying about the sheriff? IA shouldve asked all the comments he made about the sheriff that were insubordinate and conduct unbecoming

Yes Scott is a turd and yes he is afraid but on a lighter note Carmine is still a liar, pro-abortion, a fraud, a cheat, will take your guns, and last but not least a moron who bought the sheriffs spot!

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 04:19 PM
Leavens, if you open both of your hands at the same time, which d I c k would you choose!

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 04:23 PM
Leavens chooses big hairy balls on his chin!

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 10:02 AM
One would think the hand full of previous T. Fisher supporters who currently support Leavens, would have learned their lesson. Unreal! If that one guy (can’t recall his name) who has been demoted several times and recently sent to corrections (a year is so ago) showed his support for the current Sheriff, he’d probably be in a much better position in life. Some never learn! SMH

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 11:57 PM
Can you imagine having ST as your backup if your in a fight

Unregistered
05-28-2020, 11:32 AM
ST can’t back you up while at KFC drive thru

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 09:11 PM

Both despicable excuses for pond scum who have NO, I repeat NO business being in a uniform and a complete disgrace to law enforcement and everything it stands for.

Unregistered
05-29-2020, 10:15 PM
Scott T is a disgrace. Just look at him, his words “I can’t work the road”. Transfer him please, he thinks he’s better than us.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 12:41 AM
Wonder how he ties his boots

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 12:04 PM
Sergeant Thompson was used to implement Spillman and was instrumental in bringing the agency into the new technology era back when we still used pen and paper. He could be of great use in the new RTIC Center and it's complete waste of talent he's not already in there. There is so much wasted talent in this agency just waiting to be channeled in the right areas. Hopefully this new administration will place the agency's talent where it best serves the agency and the citizens of Lee County.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 01:09 PM
That’s what Leavens is promising him!

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 06:10 PM
Both despicable excuses for pond scum who have NO, I repeat NO business being in a uniform and a complete disgrace to law enforcement and everything it stands for.

Interesting that you feel comparing someone at the Sheriff's office to a bad egg cop like Floyd. ST never killed an innocent man. People like you end up doing unimaginable things to innocent people like Floyd did. I think you may be the one to watch out for with your anger issues. Not a good trait in an officer. I feel really bad for you.

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 06:53 PM
Time to have Scott T do a fitness for duty. What an embarrassment!

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 10:53 PM
Ha that would be hilarious

Unregistered
06-01-2020, 01:23 AM
Interesting that you feel comparing someone at the Sheriff's office to a bad egg cop like Floyd. ST never killed an innocent man. People like you end up doing unimaginable things to innocent people like Floyd did. I think you may be the one to watch out for with your anger issues. Not a good trait in an officer. I feel really bad for you.

Maybe Thompson AKA Hungry Hungry Hippo didn't kill anyone per say BUT he did slander good cops with false allegations in Four separate incidents which caused great personal harm and maligned reputations that professional law enforcement spent careers to develop. The Hippo is part of the systematic rot inside law enforcement like Floyd which has been moved around (at his pleasure) instead of being rooted out. I'm sure this wasn't Floyd's first serious transgression. He had a comparable past like the Hippo that was ignored and now look where we are?

Unregistered
06-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Hungryhungryhippo...hilarious

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 01:01 AM
What happened to Steve Stuffin?

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 03:27 AM
Scott T ate him

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Snithchson has been hated in every unit he's ever worked in. How can you EVER trust a cop who has a long history of snitching on people you work with and running from hot calls and trouble. The only good thing is he spends 90% plus of his time in an office on the computer. He ranks at the very top of the most disliked distrusted employees to ever wear the badge.

It takes brave men like warriors like Thompson to call out issues much like the we're seeing in the news where problems within police agencies are finally being confronted. The man should be promoted and placed in the new RTIC Center!

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 02:04 AM
That's funny, hes a coward.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 08:31 AM
Karlsen said people like him and Thompson who've long been passed over for promotion for less experienced, less deserving people who were promoted out of favoritism and friendship will stop if Leavens is elected. You can show loyalty to the sheriff and still write a check in another name for Leavens like Thompson did.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 09:24 AM
As Law enforcement we can all agree the sneaky, cowardice and shameful actions and attitudes of some police like George Floyd and Scott Thompson should be called out and condemned while still supporting "PEACEFUL" protests and 2nd Amendment rights

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Karlsen said people like him and Thompson who've long been passed over for promotion for less experienced, less deserving people who were promoted out of favoritism and friendship will stop if Leavens is elected. You can show loyalty to the sheriff and still write a check in another name for Leavens like Thompson did.

It’s a shame! Karlsen will never learn! He has gone against every Sheriff so far to support his friend Leavens and continues to lose! The comical thing is, he has been going around saying he knows Leavens is going to lose, but he had to donate to him because of friendship. He probably would have been a lieutenant or captain by now had he supported his boss’s. Another one promised a position by fisher and Leavens over and over again and has gone nowhere. Not to mention how his family has been affected.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:49 PM
KK and ST should find another agency and start over. They are not respected by anyone and no one wants to work with them, especially ST. Lazy pos

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 02:23 PM
He was a fool to give that moron $3980.
Maybe it was a loan from the disgrace. It was a strange payment $3000 and then a check for $980 all from the same loser family.
The disgrace has a lot of people to repay.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 04:50 PM
If anyone hears Kevin K saying negative things about LCSO or his supervisors let someone know. Don’t go down with him speaking poorly of many, he is bad for LCSO!!!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Bad cops like George Floyd and Scott Thompson need to be rooted out and removed!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 07:44 PM
If anyone hears Kevin K saying negative things about LCSO or his supervisors let someone know. Don’t go down with him speaking poorly of many, he is bad for LCSO!!!

He does everyday!!!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 08:19 PM
It sounds like he is related to leavans if he is that twofaced!

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 09:36 PM
CM should ask about what ST said about him, probably wont go over well.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:39 AM
Now that's a snake.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 09:09 AM

Keep your unwanted comments to yourself you snitchy snake! Go have a talk about waste in police budgets in your comedy speeches! You keep saying you agree with taking a knee - I'd like to see you get after your 600 pound snakey a$$ knelt. Slithery away scum

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:21 PM
When I'm elected if I catch someone taking a knee they will be fired on the spot! Things are going to change!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 03:16 AM
Leavens will be King!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Leavens will be King!

Give it a break Jabba Thompson. You can bad mouth the sheriff all you want and play both sides but karma will finally get its due. I hear they're gonna start promising food on calls so it'll motivate you to finally leave the station with the girls and go back up your people on calls.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Shrek might get 5% of the vote.

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 12:27 AM
Give it a break Jabba Thompson. You can bad mouth the sheriff all you want and play both sides but karma will finally get its due. I hear they're gonna start promising food on calls so it'll motivate you to finally leave the station with the girls and go back up your people on calls.

Jabba Thompson...lmfao so fitting.