PDA

View Full Version : Furloughs

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 06:48 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/miramar/fl-ne-miramar-public-employees-furloughs-20200514-andrbvcsczao5e7c2ayvh64s4u-story.html%3foutputType=amp

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 05:27 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/miramar/fl-ne-miramar-public-employees-furloughs-20200514-andrbvcsczao5e7c2ayvh64s4u-story.html%3foutputType=amp

Wow. Tell me they don't have a retired sworn MDPD person there in any command staff position. If they do, well ....... could be a nexis.

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 11:57 PM
Leonard Burgess is an Assistant Chief.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 01:50 AM
Isnt nanny there w him?

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 02:53 PM
Get ready for a big fat ZERO raise

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 05:19 PM
Get ready for a big fat ZERO raise

FOR SURE! Good chance at cuts too. No tourism revenue. All businesses shut down. Cruise lines will be way down. Airport traffic way down. This is gonna get way, way more ugly. Be happy you have JOB.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 05:38 PM
FOR SURE! Good chance at cuts too. No tourism revenue. All businesses shut down. Cruise lines will be way down. Airport traffic way down. This is gonna get way, way more ugly. Be happy you have JOB.

Last hired = first fired.
Last promotion = first demotion.

We not going to take another pay or benefit cut to save the entitled and lazy rookies. Most still live at home with mommy. Hope PBA get dept of elections to do ballots. Last 2 member votes were not like everyone said they voted. No trust in PBA because they proven it so many time.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 05:46 PM

Gonna be bad folks...100 on the chopping blocks from all indications

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 06:07 PM
You guys need to stop putting false information out there about 100 on the chopping block. You don’t know what’s going to happen put yourself in those officers shoes before you come on here talking s—t you dum a—.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 06:11 PM
Pay raise or take home, what's more important?

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 06:47 PM
100? Heck, fire 200 rookies!

I dare you; I double dog dare you!

Call their bluff. They ain’t firing anyone.

And if they do, they’re gonna hire them right back when response times & crimes go thru the roof!

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 01:34 AM
100? Heck, fire 200 rookies!

I dare you; I double dog dare you!

Call their bluff. They ain’t firing anyone.

And if they do, they’re gonna hire them right back when response times & crimes go thru the roof!

Yes. And NEVER take a pay or benefit cut for these lazy entitled rookies. Cut them lose. Their starting pay is better than some more senior officer's pay.
Last hired first fired. C ya.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 03:57 PM
Yes. And NEVER take a pay or benefit cut for these lazy entitled rookies. Cut them lose. Their starting pay is better than some more senior officer's pay.

said the bitter ass dinosaur.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 04:48 PM
said the bitter ass dinosaur.

Says the born yesterday rookie who thinks the world began in 1995. If you knew anything, you'd know we've been here before, and this time, there will be NO MERCY for the newbies. Good luck.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 06:48 PM
People their is no talk of any this crap your saying on here. Will there be cuts, yes Mayor already has them in mind. None from the PD side. I can’t tell you who I am but I can tell you that I am in a position near the mayor in downtown, not sworn. Relax, you all have done an amazing job through this crisis and your leadership in Director Ramirez has been noted.

Remain safe and thank you for what you do.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 07:16 PM
People their is no talk of any this crap your saying on here. Will there be cuts, yes Mayor already has them in mind. None from the PD side. I can’t tell you who I am but I can tell you that I am in a position near the mayor in downtown, not sworn. Relax, you all have done an amazing job through this crisis and your leadership in Director Ramirez has been noted.

If there is real thanks then restore the cuts we took for the insurance CONTRIBUTION when everyone was forced to sign up and buy county insurance for a health TRUST that has been anything but transparent, the $50 per vehicle fee per pay check, the no holidays paid, the cut in court time for mandatory court appearances, the list goes on. We were never restored for those pay cuts, so we know how appreciated we were. Actions speak louder. Put law enforcement into a tax fund like fire and not a general fund. Law enforcement matters. We always arrive before fire on medical calls.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 07:34 PM

Thank you, Deepthroat.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 08:04 PM

Thank you Chief George Perez!

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 09:59 PM

“Their starting pay is better than some more senior officers pay” if someone told you that and you believe them, you should just quite because I don’t want to work aside a retard.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 10:45 PM

What have we become. A civilian with inside info on a rumor website.

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 08:26 PM
1st Miramar, now Houston, Texas following suit and furloughing employees...PBA what's your stance? You all have been extra quiet lately...get ready for the good (bad) old days again...Yes Mayor please take another 4% from us so we can win it back at court and have the PBA say...we tried... LMAO...why am I paying dues again?? To pay for your lunches and SUV's?? SMH

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 09:06 PM
1st Miramar, now Houston, Texas following suit and furloughing employees...PBA what's your stance? You all have been extra quiet lately...get ready for the good (bad) old days again...Yes Mayor please take another 4% from us so we can win it back at court and have the PBA say...we tried... LMAO...why am I paying dues again?? To pay for your lunches and SUV's?? SMH

Hey psycho! We as members have to vote on any changes. I for one will not vote for anything just as the other posts stated.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 09:57 AM

You can now add the City of Miami Beach...still no email from our overpaid, underworked PBA...silence speaks volumes...think the PBA cares about us? They won't be furloughed, they won't have to change their lifestyle. Let's see them dip into their pockets and help the membership if we do get furloughed...

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 01:33 PM
You can now add the City of Miami Beach...still no email from our overpaid, underworked PBA...silence speaks volumes...think the PBA cares about us? They won't be furloughed, they won't have to change their lifestyle. Let's see them dip into their pockets and help the membership if we do get furloughed...

Again, members have to vote on any changes to our contract. I for one will not vote for any changes. It’s the same crap that happened in 2008.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:24 PM
Again, members have to vote on any changes to our contract. I for one will not vote for any changes. It’s the same crap that happened in 2008.

The writing is on the wall folks! Not talking contract, it goes without saying this will happen here (furloughs). When it does, will the PBA go in their pockets and help members out? I mean the building is paid off...no? You all don't really need those expensive SUV's...no?
Just saying...where is our $$ going to go? To help members furloughed or to pay for Slim Stahls lunch budget.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:47 PM
The writing is on the wall folks! Not talking contract, it goes without saying this will happen here (furloughs). When it does, will the PBA go in their pockets and help members out? I mean the building is paid off...no? You all don't really need those expensive SUV's...no?
Just saying...where is our $$ going to go? To help members furloughed or to pay for Slim Stahls lunch budget.

Wow you are an idiot. So the sale of SUVs is going to do what? Get maybe 150k-200k for them? That’s not even enough to save one job moron. Go and handle your calls retard.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 06:32 PM
Relax Stuart Little's......any cuts to officers will occur with recruits first. Possibly 2-3 classes (80-100 ppl). No pink slips or furloughs.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 06:37 AM
Relax Stuart Little's......any cuts to officers will occur with recruits first. Possibly 2-3 classes (80-100 ppl). No pink slips or furloughs.

Can we vote on that please? There a a bunch of useless rookies that we really want to see get a pink slip. Realky. It is not a joke.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 09:18 AM
Wow you are an idiot. So the sale of SUVs is going to do what? Get maybe 150k-200k for them? That’s not even enough to save one job moron. Go and handle your calls retard.

Buddy....you can't sell a leased vehicle you moron...you seem to know that 150K-200K number pretty good...are you working in the PBA? That money could be used for other purposes slappy...idk like maybe for the MEMBERS if the time does come for furloughs or pink slips...or idk maybe some cafecito for the troops...I mean it is OUR MONEY! ...By the way, when was the last time anyone saw our two illustrious PBA leaders at a district? Pre-covid or even now?? Go eat one of those Cuban sandwiches without the bread... retard

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Buddy....you can't sell a leased vehicle you moron...you seem to know that 150K-200K number pretty good...are you working in the PBA? That money could be used for other purposes slappy...idk like maybe for the MEMBERS if the time does come for furloughs or pink slips...or idk maybe some cafecito for the troops...I mean it is OUR MONEY! ...By the way, when was the last time anyone saw our two illustrious PBA leaders at a district? Pre-covid or even now?? Go eat one of those Cuban sandwiches without the bread... retard

This is obviously Domingo and his rants from PLEA. One of the leaders from PBA was actually here in Northside last week. Where have you been Domingo?

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:24 PM
And yet another thread ruined by PLEA. It has been flagged and will be moved to the sub-forum. Stay in your lane PLEA!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:20 PM
This is obviously Domingo and his rants from PLEA. One of the leaders from PBA was actually here in Northside last week. Where have you been Domingo?

One?? When was the last time before that time?? Lol....come on....they are taking our dues...plain n simple...like you, simpleton

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 06:17 PM
One?? When was the last time before that time?? Lol....come on....they are taking our dues...plain n simple...like you, simpleton

Thank you for confirming PLEA. Go to the sub-forum and rant all you want. Not on the mail page. All union conversation occur there.

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 04:00 AM

If your in such a close position downtown tell Carlito to go F**K himself!

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 08:52 PM
Thank you for confirming PLEA. Go to the sub-forum and rant all you want. Not on the mail page. All union conversation occur there.

No one's talking about raises or cola's, just saying, where is the PBA lately?

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 12:59 AM
No one's talking about raises or cola's, just saying, where is the PBA lately?

No one will be talking about raises or cola moron! Where have you been hiding during this pandemic turd?

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 07:53 PM
No one will be talking about raises or cola moron! Where have you been hiding during this pandemic turd?

Spoken like a true PBA rep. Thanks. Remember this when your friend, Carlos Gimenez, needs furloughs or pay cuts.

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 08:55 PM

Pba credit card, extra salary, go out with their 33s on duty and then shit on us. We pay to much for 0 services. I think when they see a huge dip in membership they (pba) will realize the customer(us paying members) should be taken care of and treated better. The problem is they have to much power and are way to comfortable in their positions.

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 10:02 PM
Pba credit card, extra salary, go out with their 33s on duty and then shit on us. We pay to much for 0 services. I think when they see a huge dip in membership they (pba) will realize the customer(us paying members) should be taken care of and treated better. The problem is they have to much power and are way to comfortable in their positions.

Here we go again with the PLEAons! Keep dreaming that membership is dropping at the PBA. Only members dropping is PLEA. Hence, your failed coup at Aventura PD.

Go stay in your sub-forum playground and talk all the smack you want there.

MOD1... here is yet another violation by PLEA talking about Union crap.

Unregistered
06-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Funny how you call others to resolve your issues Steadman. Daddy they are talking about me😢😢😢😢boo hoo

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Funny how you call others to resolve your issues Steadman. Daddy they are talking about me😢😢😢😢boo hoo

Moron, get off this site and go to the sub-forum like your suppose too. This thread will also be sent there.