PDA

View Full Version : Holmes running against Tony

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:49 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RedBroward/status/1259299807203647493?s=09

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 11:43 AM
What happens first: TT is charged and removed or TT fires Holmes?

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 11:53 AM

TT fires Holmes?

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:06 PM
TT is a Wild Lion backed into a corner. Under normal circumstances he would fire anyone that goes against him. But the Lion has been declawed and is powerless at this point. He can’t fire anyone, ain't that right TT?

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:22 PM
If Holmes decides to run, Temporary killer and Polllock should be very nervous.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Wow! Tony likes to brag that he’s from the mean streets of Philadelphia,” The Badlands.” The name sounds ominous. You would think that coming from a place like that he would be extremely street smart, but you have to ask yourself? Would a street smart person promoted an ambitious guy like David Holmes To Colonel of DLE. Would a street smart person promote Angela Neilly to Lt. Colonel Of DOD. Angela Neilly is married to retired Lt. Colonel Everett Neilly Who is retired candidate for Sheriff Colonel Alvin Pollick’s brother-in-law. Now all mentioned above are actively working to unseat Gregory Tony from his position as Broward County Sheriff. Enemies at the gate my friend. The walls have eyes and ears!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 07:12 PM
Here’s a preview of this Monday’s BSO Command Staff Meeting Lead by Ticking Time Tomb Tony. 💣 https://youtu.be/HHPPMY8hHyI

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142192]https://mobile.twitter.com/RedBroward/status/1259299807203647493?s=09[/QUOTE
Dave Holmes is not running unless Tony is removed. He’s not being removed. End of rumor.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142192]https://mobile.twitter.com/RedBroward/status/1259299807203647493?s=09[/QUOTE
Dave Holmes is not running unless Tony is removed. He’s not being removed. End of rumor.

So in your opinion Holmes meeting with Judy Stern to undermine the current appointed sheriff while he’s part of the command staff is no problem. I don’t think that Ticking Time Bomb Tony will see it that way.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:06 PM

Actually, he will be removed! Enough is enough. And to answer a question from another post above, not that SOME didn't deserve it, but most of Tony's promotions were made based on race and nothing more. I know Temper Tantrum Tony likes to say our command staff now reflects our communities, but the only community we reflect now is Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia. Now don't get me wrong, if you are the most qualified person for the position, you should be promoted, but not based on who you know, your religion, your race, or your sexuality! Unfortunately that's all we've done lately.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:10 PM
They are public record. Pull the numbers of how many not as deserving blacks he promoted are at BSO vs white more qualified LEOS at BSO, vs the demographics of Broward County. Reverse discrimination lawsuit. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet...It's so obvious! It shouldn't matter what color you are, but the Sheriff seems to have made it a point to have more blacks than whites at BSO and in command positions. Reverse Discimination. Where are the lawsuits?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142485]

Actually, he will be removed! Enough is enough. And to answer a question from another post above, not that SOME didn't deserve it, but most of Tony's promotions were made based on race and nothing more. I know Temper Tantrum Tony likes to say our command staff now reflects our communities, but the only community we reflect now is Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia. Now don't get me wrong, if you are the most qualified person for the position, you should be promoted, but not based on who you know, your religion, your race, or your sexuality! Unfortunately that's all we've done lately.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Tony and Holmes are not going anywhere.. xoxo

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142485]

So in your opinion Holmes meeting with Judy Stern to undermine the current appointed sheriff while he’s part of the command staff is no problem. I don’t think that Ticking Time Bomb Tony will see it that way.
You have no clue if he met with her. Don’t believe everything you read on your phone.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142496]
You have no clue if he met with her. Don’t believe everything you read on your phone.

It doesn’t matter what you or I believe. It matters what Ticking Time Bomb Tony believes. All I’m saying is if Tony starts walking around behind the command staff with a baseball bat talking about the team, Holmes should be very concerned.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:20 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142508]

It doesn’t matter what you or I believe. It matters what Ticking Time Bomb Tony believes. All I’m saying is if Tony starts walking around behind the command staff with a baseball bat talking about the team, Holmes should be very concerned.

https://youtu.be/ds3v8O_MrM0

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:43 AM
Wow! Tony likes to brag that he’s from the mean streets of Philadelphia,” The Badlands.” The name sounds ominous. You would think that coming from a place like that he would be extremely street smart, but you have to ask yourself? Would a street smart person promoted an ambitious guy like David Holmes To Colonel of DLE. Would a street smart person promote Angela Neilly to Lt. Colonel Of DOD. Angela Neilly is married to retired Lt. Colonel Everett Neilly Who is retired candidate for Sheriff Colonel Alvin Pollick’s brother-in-law. Now all mentioned above are actively working to unseat Gregory Tony from his position as Broward County Sheriff. Enemies at the gate my friend. The walls have eyes and ears!

I guess they even backstab each other in NOBLE

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 08:53 AM
I guess they even backstab each other in NOBLE

Now that's a good one. I wish I had a red pen again I would draw you a smiling face. Lmao.
Say it again, say it again.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3142508]

You guys are joking this guy is unstable as hell. He’s going to go crazy and I mean batsh!t crazy. Watch out.