PDA

View Full Version : Who will get more votes in the IUPA endorsement Ray Hicks or Gregory Tony?

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 03:24 AM
Let’s have an over/under vote.
Who will get more Votes from the union members Ray Hicks or Greg Tony? I say Ray Hicks because we know Al Pollock and Scott Israel will both get more then Tony.

How embarrassing this press release will
Be for Tony.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 03:56 AM
Tony doesn't need the unions vote to be Sheriff. The people of Broward county will vote him in as the first elected Black Sheriff and he will win with over 50 percent of the democratic vote. FDLE will find that he did nothing wrong. Israel has no people helping him and Broward Leaders are running toward Tony's campaign even Israel's people work with us. Israel you just applied for a chief job, in Palm beach. Lol go back TO NY! LMFAO TONY2020.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Scott Israel will

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Scott Israel is leading in the polls.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Scott Israel is leading in the polls.

You must be smoking the rock you alleged that tony sold as a youth

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 07:25 PM
You must be smoking the rock you alleged that tony sold as a youth

Alleged, as in you don’t believe it or it didn’t happen?

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 08:05 PM
I think Pollock will win and get the endorsement, I think Gregory Tony or Scott Tony or Toney will finish second to last. I think Hicks and Vasquez will both beat out Tony. That’s embarrassing considering he is the appointed Chief Deputy at the moment.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 08:23 PM
I think Pollock will win and get the endorsement, I think Gregory Tony or Scott Tony or Toney will finish second to last. I think Hicks and Vasquez will both beat out Tony. That’s embarrassing considering he is the appointed Chief Deputy at the moment.

That last sentence is very true, Gregory Tony is not the Sheriff of Broward County as he was never elected. He is a fraud for putting “Sheriff Gregory Tony“ on everything that’s not nailed down.

Al Pollock would become the first Black elected Sheriff of Broward County. And I would imagine weather him or Israel win Greg Tony’s picture will be removed from the 5th fl wall as he was never elected and is actually just a chief Deputy at this time.