PDA

View Full Version : Whatley

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 02:23 AM
www.votecharleschuckwhatley.com

Don't waste your vote of the top three because you think one of them will win. It's time to stand firm and let the people know that the acts of the past leaders will not be tolerated. Whatley is the only one that spoke up for the employees since the beginning even right after the Tamarac incident and claimed it to be a training issue, not the deputies fault. He is the only one that stated that he would make our pay the best and change the educational package to cover all fields of study so that we have an exit from this work in case something goes wrong. He is also the only one that spoke about healthcare based on the best provider not political support. Remember this vote is about us what we need.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 04:00 AM
I agree How and why did Bell put Pollock first and they didn't even go with (D) (R) (I) and why would he put the jokers on ballot.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 05:23 AM
Ok Galitzia we know you want your old airport buddy Whatley but could you at least pretend to be impartial like Union Reps are supposed to be.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Ok Galitzia we know you want your old airport buddy Whatley but could you at least pretend to be impartial like Union Reps are supposed to be.

Not Galitzia and I voted Whatley he is the best way to insure Tony or Israel is not the victor come November.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 06:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnUfYhbDDM

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 08:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnUfYhbDDM

Ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 09:59 AM
www.votecharleschuckwhatley.com

Don't waste your vote of the top three because you think one of them will win. It's time to stand firm and let the people know that the acts of the past leaders will not be tolerated. Whatley is the only one that spoke up for the employees since the beginning even right after the Tamarac incident and claimed it to be a training issue, not the deputies fault. He is the only one that stated that he would make our pay the best and change the educational package to cover all fields of study so that we have an exit from this work in case something goes wrong. He is also the only one that spoke about healthcare based on the best provider not political support. Remember this vote is about us what we need.

Are you kidding me, I wouldn’t vote for this clown ever. He has NO experience whatsoever. He was a traffic cop at best period.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Are you kidding me, I wouldn’t vote for this clown ever. He has NO experience whatsoever. He was a traffic cop at best period.
Ok Israelite you will end up with the same problems.I vote Whatley he supports us and knows the ageny.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Galitzia lol....the workers comp king of bso.
What a clown show it would be if Twatley actually became the Sheriff....I mean it will never happen but wouldnt it be funny.
A total Goober Gomer as the Sheriff, Galitzia as his undersheriff and I'm sure another handful of total misfits with no clue running the place deeper into the ground.