PDA

View Full Version : Lt.Col. Holmes and Consultant Judy Stern

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 07:57 PM
Well well well Lt.Col. David Holmes is back stabbing Tony and snitching to the unions. Political Consultant Judy Stern is calling the Governors Chief Of Staff Shane Strum pushing the Governor to name Holmes as Tony’s replacement. What Stern has in mind is a big pay day and will attempt to get her hands on Tony’s PAC money. Holmes you should be fired for what your doing. Holmes don’t let your head swell from what a Judy tells you because you can never win.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Holmes called a meeting of the Lt.Colonels and the Under Idiot conspiring that they need to get a contract for insurance and benefits. Even if you get a contract we are going to cancel it and At Will fire every one of you.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Holmes called a meeting of the Lt.Colonels and the Under Idiot conspiring that they need to get a contract for insurance and benefits. Even if you get a contract we are going to cancel it and At Will fire every one of you.

Maybe they can get a job with Wackenhut.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:49 PM
The unions are under contract through 2021 do there are NO meetings with the Union.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Well well well Lt.Col. David Holmes is back stabbing Tony and snitching to the unions. Political Consultant Judy Stern is calling the Governors Chief Of Staff Shane Strum pushing the Governor to name Holmes as Tony’s replacement. What Stern has in mind is a big pay day and will attempt to get her hands on Tony’s PAC money. Holmes you should be fired for what your doing. Holmes don’t let your head swell from what a Judy tells you because you can never win.

Be careful. Judy Stern is good friends of Amy Rose (big fat nose saggy tits)

https://www.browardbeat.com/scott-israel-sued-over-campaign-debt/

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:42 PM

I've been telling you people for several years now that Holmes and Hale are total Scumbags. They suck up to every Sheriff and then sell them out for the next one. Eat dhit Holmes !!!!!!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:44 PM
I've been telling you people for several years now that Holmes and Hale are total Scumbags. They suck up to every Sheriff and then sell them out for the next one. Eat dhit Holmes !!!!!!

Oh yeah, you too Hale. eat shit you fat pig moron

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Oh yeah, you too Hale. eat shit you fat pig moron

Hey Holmes, you remind me of Lenord in Full Metal Jacket. You Fat Body POS. Eat your donut and enjoy it. Everyone else is paying for it !

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:56 AM
Hey Holmes, you remind me of Lenord in Full Metal Jacket. You Fat Body POS. Eat your donut and enjoy it. Everyone else is paying for it !

I meant Hale

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 06:19 PM
He’s a backstabber and doing Tony in.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Holmes is a good dude. If he's backstabbing TT, then so be it. Should've done it sooner and exposed him sooner if he knew anything. At least he's not trying to defend him. You know that if any of you were in his shoes and were basically an at will employee, you'd suck it up too and do as you're told until your chance came up to do something about it.