PDA

View Full Version : Do not give your iupa endorsement to al pollock

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Do not give your IUPA endorsement to Al Pollock. He is the biggest shyster, con artist and car salesman to have ever worn a police uniform. It becomes disrespectful and disingenuous when you run around promising everyone the same position. Thinking that people are not going to talk and find out about it. It's funny how people have a short-term memory but there are many of us who don't.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Do not give your IUPA endorsement to Al Pollock. He is the biggest shyster, con artist and car salesman to have ever worn a police uniform. It becomes disrespectful and disingenuous when you run around promising everyone the same position. Thinking that people are not going to talk and find out about it. It's funny how people have a short-term memory but there are many of us who don't.

Too late, lol.
He is clearly the best candidate, lesser of the three evils

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Too late, lol.

This is true, not only does he have my IUPA vote but he has mine my family and my neighbors vote in the upcoming primary.

Sorry Tony/Toney you just had your race card pulled.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Who are you to tell ME who to vote for? For all I know, you support the incompetent Israel or the murder Tony. You are just pissed that IUPA is NOT like the rest of the unions where you have 10 of your political hacks putting pressure on one executive board for the endorsement. You and every other agency is scared that the dues paying members get an equal vote of majority rules

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:06 PM
I guess you're a victim of a con artist. Here on the 5th floor we don't take police reports but I can direct you to our District 5 office.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:39 PM

I already did! And I’ll do it again in the general election.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:41 PM
I'm not excited about it but he's better than Israel or obviously Toney.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Another Dumb A$$ you are just a sheep. Bhaaa. Bhaa. Get what you reep. Another future No confidence vote.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Another Dumb A$$ you are just a sheep. Bhaaa. Bhaa. Get what you reep. Another future No confidence vote.

and I'm sure you think we should endorse Whatley.

Mr. 0.0% chance of winning. My dog has a better chance of becoming sheriff.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:05 PM
and I'm sure you think we should endorse Whatley.

Mr. 0.0% chance of winning. My dog has a better chance of becoming sheriff.

Listen, while he might be the underdog, he doesn’t Have any skeletons in his closet. If you don’t like him, than it has to be personal. Simply look at the other candidates, a disaster! To say that Pollock is the lesser of evils is a crappy way to vote when other candidates have no luggage and political ties. If your gonna pick the lesser of evils in this bunch, its clearly Whatley. I don’t even know this guy, but he is the cleanest of the bunch.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:20 PM
This wasnt a vote of who will win. Its who I endorse. Whatley

Screw Pollock and his "I got ya" lies. Been listening to his big empty mouth for 3 decades. You like this racist crap all day, every day? Vote Pollock to pick up where Toney left off.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Too late, lol.

Not true Pollock is considered a snake. Would go down in history as the worst pick. I would easily go with Israel.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:42 PM
I am retiring very soon and I will tell you that I know and worked with all of the candidates that worked for BSO. I would NOT and I emphasize "NOT" cast my vote for ALVIN "AL" POLLOCK, that man is a huge player, racist liar and did nothing to help the deputies or Sgt when he was Colonel. You will go back 10 paces voting for Pollock and his friends. He is the first one to claim racist when Lamberti caught him in a lie. I'm leaving but you have to deal with the next Sheriff and that could be your whole career. Pollock is a fraudster and will hurt this agency even more.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Listen, while he might be the underdog, he doesn’t Have any skeletons in his closet. If you don’t like him, than it has to be personal. Simply look at the other candidates, a disaster! To say that Pollock is the lesser of evils is a crappy way to vote when other candidates have no luggage and political ties. If your gonna pick the lesser of evils in this bunch, its clearly Whatley. I don’t even know this guy, but he is the cleanest of the bunch.

I don't have anything against Whatley but I do live in reality.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:55 PM
A vote for Pollack is a vote for tony

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Id rather go with a true Green Veteran who has worked the Administrative and Field at BSO and not as a Sgt. nor outsider we dont need those outside agitators again see what the last two did. Pollock 2020

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Too late, lol.

Touché yes he is .

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 04:56 PM
I have my vote to israel

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 06:14 PM
If IUPA tries to force this equally inexperienced fool down are throats we will be switching unions.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 07:25 PM
If IUPA tries to force this equally inexperienced fool down are throats we will be switching unions.

Another outsider. THE MEMBERS CHOOSE HERE! IUPA can’t force anything with my vote. Get off the LEOs site you Vasquez dog.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:24 PM
BSO needs a hand, not only are citizens going to demand a more thorough, slow process vetting of the next Sheriff, but the taxpayers will be all over ancestry.com, newspapers,com, background checks systems, etc; entering the names of the future Sheriff. lol

This wasnt a vote of who will win. Its who I endorse. Whatley

Screw Pollock and his "I got ya" lies. Been listening to his big empty mouth for 3 decades. You like this racist crap all day, every day? Vote Pollock to pick up where Toney left off.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:30 PM
BSO needs a hand, not only are citizens going to demand a more thorough, slow process vetting of the next Sheriff, but the taxpayers will be all over ancestry.com, newspapers,com, background checks systems, etc; entering the names of the future Sheriff. lol

Pollock doesn't have a chance. Israel will win. Pollock will have to jump another fence.
Pollock is no good at leadership. He would run BSO to the ground but before he screws more white women.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:18 PM

It’s reap what you sow, dumb a$$. I’m supposed to take my voting advice from someone who can’t get their proverbs right?

Sheriff Al 2020 or Whatley. Or maybe the guy’s dog in the post below.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:26 PM

Are you just an ignorant dikhead or just a PBA doushhh? IUPA is letting membership vote on the sheriff endorsement. Get your head out of your a$$ before you start walking into stuff.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:41 PM
I voted for Al Pollock, he has my support.
I don’t want Scott Israel back he turned BSO into Fort Lauderdale Sheriff’s Office.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:46 PM
A vote for Pollack is a vote for tony

https://www.facebook.com/107697527253510/posts/248736689816259/?d=n

Guess you’ve been wrong all your life...

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 02:03 AM
I don't have anything against Whatley but I do live in reality.
if one of these three lying POS win you will see people come out of the wood work for Whatley. He has church groups behind him. Motorcycle groups etc. and his church is very big. 12 of them in three counties the other two counties can't vote but they can contribute and volunteer.This was going to start mid March, but due to the Covid pandemic everything closed. They are waiting. In the U.S. he is known in over 200 churches, which is part of over 1000 world wide and the leaders there have known Whatley a long time. He has plenty of ammo. I don't know what he is waiting on. I didn't know Whatley's outside life of BSO until he retired. But apparently he has been with this group since 2004 after he met his wife. I do know that even Israel stopped by there back in 2012 and asked Whatley for help when Isreal had no money and Whatley got people to help. In 2016 Whatley did not have people officially donate, but got votes for Vazquez. I do know that he was not going to run until he saw the candidates and he felt personal about it. His outside life seems to be family, Motorcycle riding and he spent four to five days a week helping people at the church and giving quidence and when I say church I mean all them not just one or two. He has also been on Zion TV believe or not. I know that there are two judges that also attend. So that's reality. Remember how bad the Kansas City Chiefs were losing? In fact they have been grooming him to be a pastor I saw him speak at his father's eulogy to a crowd and he is good different than the Whatley on the street call. I vote Whatley If I didn't see this other side of him I probably would have just voted for the republican candidate because of your so called top three.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 02:11 AM
if one of these three lying POS win you will see people come out of the wood work for Whatley. He has church groups behind him. Motorcycle groups etc. and his church is very big. 12 of them in three counties the other two counties can't vote but they can contribute and volunteer.This was going to start mid March, but due to the Covid pandemic everything closed. They are waiting. In the U.S. he is known in over 200 churches, which is part of over 1000 world wide and the leaders there have known Whatley a long time. He has plenty of ammo. I don't know what he is waiting on. I didn't know Whatley's outside life of BSO until he retired. But apparently he has been with this group since 2004 after he met his wife. I do know that even Israel stopped by there back in 2012 and asked Whatley for help when Isreal had no money and Whatley got people to help. In 2016 Whatley did not have people officially donate, but got votes for Vazquez. I do know that he was not going to run until he saw the candidates and he felt personal about it. His outside life seems to be family, Motorcycle riding and he spent four to five days a week helping people at the church and giving quidence and when I say church I mean all them not just one or two. He has also been on Zion TV believe or not. I know that there are two judges that also attend. So that's reality. Remember how bad the Kansas City Chiefs were losing? In fact they have been grooming him to be a pastor I saw him speak at his father's eulogy to a crowd and he is good different than the Whatley on the street call. I vote Whatley If I didn't see this other side of him I probably would have just voted for the republican candidate because of your so called top three.

Yawn...boring. I see the TWAT’s cheerleader is back at it again. Stop wasting our time with this B.S.

Well lets see what the big TWAT get’s in donations from not just one church and when I say church I mean from All the churches. You know the one that the two judges attend.... ohhhhh weeeee.

We don’t give a rats a$$ who you were going to vote for or who you now are going to vote for.

Tell TWAT to save his eulogy speech for his campaign cause it’s DOA!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Who is leading in the polls? Israel or Pollock?

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3141523]Yawn...boring. I see the TWAT’s cheerleader is back at it again. Stop wasting our time with this B.S.

Well lets see what the big TWAT get’s in donations from not just one church and when I say church I mean from All the churches. You know the one that the two judges attend.... ohhhhh weeeee.

We don’t give a rats a$$ who you were going to vote for or who you now are going to vote for.

Tell TWAT to save his eulogy speech for his campaign cause it’s DOA![/QUO

If he has God's endorsement money will not matter. Then you will give a rat's a$$. Better ask your buddy Scotty and his wife about that.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3141523]Yawn...boring. I see the TWAT’s cheerleader is back at it again. Stop wasting our time with this B.S.

Tell TWAT to save his eulogy speech for his campaign cause it’s DOA![/QUO

If he has God's endorsement money will not matter. Then you will give a rat's a$$. Better ask your buddy Scotty and his wife about that.

Your really brave on the key board princess.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3141969]

Your really brave on the key board princess.

Missed the apostrophe on the phone to let me fix that before you open your lips. You're really brave on the keyboard, but your time is running out.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 03:17 AM
Too late bud. I will endorse Pollock 100%.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 10:46 AM
Too late bud. I will endorse Pollock 100%.

Pollock has a long history of lies and corruption .Good lick with that

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Who got the union endorsement?

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Pollock is a third rate used car salesman at best. He's a liar, conman and will be worse than the idiot that we have as sheriff right now. Pollock can't even write a simple police report. No Way would I vote for Pollock. I have known him for over 20 years and worked directly for him for 5 years. He's a liar.