PDA

View Full Version : Col nichole anderson current under-sheriff for sheriff of bso

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Even though Toney appointed her, I like her. What is an "under sheriff" for, if not to replace the current Sheriff, at least until the election. First black female, been with BSO for 23 years, she's seen it all there.
I say, give her a chance. She might turn out to be a gem.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:39 AM
Even though Toney appointed her, I like her. What is an "under sheriff" for, if not to replace the current Sheriff, at least until the election. First black female, been with BSO for 23 years, she's seen it all there.
Pleaaase, give me a break, you obviously dont work here.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:39 AM

Why do you feel the need to continue this "first" this "first" that? That's what the hell got us into this mess.. are you that dense? Screw Weezy and your "first" crap. Grow up!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:44 AM
Other than the fact that he named her under sheriff, for the reasons that are clear to everyone?

I'd like to hear what makes her a bad candidate. That she's female? You obviously don't know me.

Pleaaase, give me a break, you obviously dont work here.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:46 AM
Come now, I see what you mean. I get you. I get it. What is it about "firsts" that bothers you so much though?

Can't you see? I so enjoy repeating historic moments in South Florida history. LOL

Why do you feel the need to continue this "first" this "first" that? That's what the hell got us into this mess.. are you that dense? Screw Weezy and your "first" crap. Grow up!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:50 AM
Nicole was always a great cop and stayed grounded throughout the ranks. She has a big heart and bleeds blue. She takes advice from employees, no matter what the rank. We could do so much worse until the election.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:52 AM

Agreed! **** first this and first that. Get someone that's been there done that.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:55 AM
You guys would turn on her the first day. You guys lead by Jeff Bell are a bunch of ungrateful spoiled people. Some of us haven't had a check in weeks.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Sorry but her biggest problem is she stood idly by while a criminal Sheriff fired innocent Deputies and went after the sitting union and its President. That is a big problem for the entire current command staff right now. They all showed they are weak and cowards for being scared of one thug with 5 stars.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Glad you agree. Nichole has been there, done that, in a hard-working LEO dignified way. She makes LEOS around South Florida look good. She is a female, I think Broward County might appreciate that fact too.

Agreed! **** first this and first that. Get someone that's been there done that.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:59 AM

Another non cop, idiot!! How many times did we have to hear about her being the first EVERYTHING. Nobody gives a FU*k. She’s been command her entire career, GTFO. Nobody gives a $hit about skin color or race. Get a qualified candidate that treat the troops like family.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:00 AM
That is sad if that is the case. But then those that think she should be given a chance can play the gender and race card. LOL Just kidding.

You guys would turn on her the first day. You guys lead by Jeff Bell are a bunch of ungrateful spoiled people. Some of us haven't had a check in weeks.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:04 AM
Another non cop, idiot!! How many times did we have to hear about her being the first EVERYTHING. Nobody gives a FU*k. She’s been command her entire career, GTFO. Nobody gives a $hit about skin color or race. Get a qualified candidate that treat the troops like family.

When my candidate wins, this disloyal, ungrateful sawed off turd will be the "first" one last time. Weezy will be the first fired. POS hypocrite.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:06 AM
Non-cop? LOL

What's wrong with Nichole? Is she not a nurturer to all LEOS? I'm sure she's been loyal to all troops and treated them like family. Why deny her. I have heard that she is a good listener, can read and write and gives clear orders to those who can't. She deals sternly with name-callers and people using naughty words. Give her a shot. I am certain she won't be the continuing thunderstorm that has enveloped the agency for so many years. Broward just can't get it right, here's an opportunity, at least until November.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:16 AM
Glad you agree. Nichole has been there, done that, in a hard-working LEO dignified way. She makes LEOS around South Florida look good. She is a female, I think Broward County might appreciate that fact too.

Been there done that? What exactly has she done? I never saw her in any specialty unit I was in? So what is her claim to fame? Oh yeah, she was a Trooper🤦*♂️. Oh god, that is why BSO is messed up. Make her Sheriff because she is nice🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:23 AM
She was the architect of the golden wand promotions. No thanks .

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:43 AM
Toney will have done more damage in the time he's been there. Right? So what's wrong with having her there from April through November?

Been there done that? What exactly has she done? I never saw her in any specialty unit I was in? So what is her claim to fame? Oh yeah, she was a Trooper🤦*♂️. Oh god, that is why BSO is messed up. Make her Sheriff because she is nice🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:44 AM
I can respect that.

She was the architect of the golden wand promotions. No thanks .

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 04:26 AM
Weezey is an incompetent idiot, never was a real cop, useless trooper. Get a life looser. These tokens need to stay out of a man's profession and mind their business.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 05:40 AM
Weezey is an incompetent idiot, never was a real cop, useless trooper. Get a life looser. These tokens need to stay out of a man's profession and mind their business.

I like how you unintentionally out yourself as someone who's opinion can be ignored.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 06:32 AM

Shes a Zero

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 07:38 AM

Oh my NOT HER, she couldn’t run a barbershop let alone BSO. Your just looking to save your job. You definitely work on the fifth floor.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 11:01 AM

She has done nothing her whole career!! She filed hardships as a deputy and sergeant because she was assigned to busy districts. She has always gotten by and just that. She is a nice person but has never done anything but get by.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 11:13 AM
14 arrest in 23 years, impressive.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 11:21 AM
14 arrest in 23 years, impressive.

How was this even permitted? Obviously extremely below standards. But I am confident, her yearly evaluations make her look like Wonder Woman. This is what happens at BSO on a regular basis. If you work at BSO, you have seen it, the deputy that just shows up to work gets the same evaluation as the hard worker... Sad but extremely true!!!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 11:33 AM

She doesn't have the character to take on that position...they would walk all over her

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Anyone who thinks she would be a great sheriff obviously doesn’t work for BSO. She has been magic wanded the whole way and is incompetent.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:27 AM
Sorry but her biggest problem is she stood idly by while a criminal Sheriff fired innocent Deputies and went after the sitting union and its President. That is a big problem for the entire current command staff right now. They all showed they are weak and cowards for being scared of one thug with 5 stars.

To be truthful she and her husband are very racist against white people and Hispanics. That’s a huge problem in many books.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:42 AM
Let that bi+ch run I gots some shit for her and her cheating hubby. That will make Al Pollock win this with flying colors and that MF is dirty. Remember SI knows all of their BS and helped her and him get there position. SI got this and will fire all of the administration and start all over. O will be the only colonel and I will be a major.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:46 AM
Let that bi+ch run I gots some shit for her and her cheating hubby. That will make Al Pollock win this with flying colors and that MF is dirty. Remember SI knows all of their BS and helped her and him get there position. SI got this and will fire all of the administration and start all over. O will be the only colonel and I will be a major.

Except SI will never be back. He is regarded as a sc#mbag probably more so then Toney.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:49 AM

Shes a big joke

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 03:38 AM

Dumber then a box of rocks! If she was a W/M she would still be 65ing in District 54

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 03:47 AM
Dumber then a box of rocks! If she was a W/M she would still be 65ing in District 54

Lol.. your right

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:21 PM
She was nice to me.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:23 PM
She’s been nice to me

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:50 PM
She’s been nice to me

Her and her husband are both racist. They don't like if you are white or Hispanic. They have a huge chip on their shoulders. Besides she would not know how to lead. The only reason why she's in her position is because she's black so no way josey.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Except SI will never be back. He is regarded as a sc#mbag probably more so then Toney.
How do you know for sure SI won’t be back? Don’t they have elections in Broward or am I wrong?