PDA

View Full Version : Fdle you dropped the ball again but not this time

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:11 AM
FDLE HAS DROPPED THE BALL LIKE FBI did but not this time. Temp Phoney or whoever you are your DLE ticket needs to be pulled. NWACP CANT BSCK UP WRONG!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMmwuD7dXKc

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FDLE ... I wouldn't bet on them doing anything that will make the Governor look bad .... as an example of what I'm talking about ... in Lee County, we have an appointed sheriff Carmine Marceno, that was a part time park ranger in NY, whom falsified his experience ... FOX4 News in Cape Coral, outted Carmine Marceno, and FDLE REFUSED to investigate ...

Don't count on FDLE, as the FDLE Commissioner is appointed by the Gov ...

Google: Carmine Marceno, & Fox4 News in Cape Coral, and you'll see their investigation and NOTHING Happened ... Nothing will happen here as well .........

If FDLE REFUSED, to investigate and allow someone, as Sheriff of Lee County, whom clearly perjured themselves on a law enforcement application, and whom had ZERO LEO experience ... other than giving Skateboard warnings and going to fast for conditions to bicycle riders, as a part time park ranger, you think they're going to pull the plug on his appointee ????

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:38 PM
This guy is a SAINT, compared BSO’s Toney.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:18 AM
I think they’re working to get this guy out. They know this is destroying the Governor re-election hopes. What kind of Governor leaves somebody like this in charge of a sheriffs office?

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:31 AM
Just saw on Channel 7 News that his campaign now just released a copy of his Arrest Form from 1993, Tony is freaking lying criminal, should have never been a LEO.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:43 AM
https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/2tb3ers9kw7uwrqb/images/1-53a74a85d9.jpg

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Just saw on Channel 7 News that his campaign now just released a copy of his Arrest Form from 1993, Tony is freaking lying criminal, should have never been a LEO.

Where’s the link, you lying POS.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Where’s the link, you lying POS.

That the shooting occurred is not in question.The question is, is the public going to believe it was self defense? The news isn’t going to put up these forms as the shooting has been established. This is just the very frightened Israel crew making their case for the Simpleton here. Because no other forum or the public for that matter care. Israel is a cancer, I personally am voting for Pollock, but Tony can beat the Simpleton hands down in an election, as FDLE is going to come up with no charges!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:11 PM
https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/2tb3ers9kw7uwrqb/images/1-53a74a85d9.jpg

Looks like he had that folded up in his wallet.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Looks like he had that folded up in his wallet.
It doesn't said as lot. Where is the actual report. Also, this story with the investigator saying he worked for the union is kind of fishy for me. Why would he say anything like that? Humm..

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:47 PM
It doesn't said as lot. Where is the actual report. Also, this story with the investigator saying he worked for the union is kind of fishy for me. Why would he say anything like that? Humm..

That is fishy because if true it is a violation of the private investigator/client privilege. The PI can lose his/her license for that.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Who the hel l cares where the report, pictures, criminal history came from. You should be glad as to it’s availability and nothing else. If it came from a candidate, union, private investigator or a leo, I SAY THANK YOU!!!!

EXPOSING AND REMOVING THIS CRIMINAL LIAR SHOULD BE THE TOP PRIORITY...