PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Lied and Lied and Lied. He did not want people to feel sorry for him????

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:55 PM
“In all that time, every background [check] I went through, through FDLE, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the FBI clearances that I’ve had to acquire to attain this position, and many others, "it’s never come up,” he said.

“It never was something that was part of an application process, and I don’t want to be examined — I don’t think anyone would — as a 14-year-old victim when you’re interviewing related to an employment process and you’re trying to display your very best. I didn’t want anybody to feel sorry for me.”

So his take is that he did not report his involvement the shooting death of another person on any of his police applications because he did not want people to feel sorry for him??

He is a con artist, Swinger with ZERO integrity and should have never been a Officer, forget about the sheriff.

The FBI should come in and remove this fraud. It is obvious he has and will break the law now and in the future if not removed. What a dirtbag!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:57 PM
On the department’s application, the form asks, ‘Have you ever been arrested, charged, received a notice or summons to appear for any criminal violation?’ Tony checked “No.”

On the same page as the previous question, the form asks, ‘Have you ever been detained by any law enforcement officer for investigative purposes or to your knowledge have you ever been the subject of, or a suspect in, any criminal investigation?’ Tony again checked “No.”

“The fact remains even though he was a juvenile, we have a lot of applicants to choose from, and all things being equal, looking at people’s past job performances, what school they went to, etc., all things being equal, we would have moved onto a better qualified candidate that didn’t have the background that Greg Tony turns out that he had,” Foster said. “It would have been something that really needed to be put down on the application. The fact remains that you’re a juvenile if you’ve still been detained by law enforcement.”

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Like another poster said, Page 13 obviously states at the top; CRIMINAL AND JUVENILE RECORD, and he proceeded to mark "no" as a response. Never came up? LOL For this alone, unfortunately for BSO and its employees, the Governor has to intervene, review and remove. Just my .02 cents, folks.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138941]“In all that time, every background [check] I went through, through FDLE, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the FBI clearances that I’ve had to acquire to attain this position, and many others, "it’s never come up,” he said.

“It never was something that was part of an application process..."

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:59 PM
That's a pretty bad background check then; or was it?

“In all that time, every background [check] I went through, through FDLE, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the FBI clearances that I’ve had to acquire to attain this position, and many others, "it’s never come up,” he said.

“It never was something that was part of an application process, and I don’t want to be examined — I don’t think anyone would — as a 14-year-old victim when you’re interviewing related to an employment process and you’re trying to display your very best. I didn’t want anybody to feel sorry for me.”

So his take is that he did not report his involvement the shooting death of another person on any of his police applications because he did not want people to feel sorry for him??

He is a con artist, Swinger with ZERO integrity and should have never been a Officer, forget about the sheriff.

The FBI should come in and remove this fraud. It is obvious he has and will break the law now and in the future if not removed. What a dirtbag!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:01 PM
For this, there is no excuse. It says it at the top of the page: VIII "Criminal and Juvenile Record." He must have missed that. Juvenile or not, it was obvious they were asking him about that very issue.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138943]On the department’s application, the form asks, ‘Have you ever been arrested, charged, received a notice or summons to appear for any criminal violation?’ Tony checked “No.”

On the same page as the previous question, the form asks, ‘Have you ever been detained by any law enforcement officer for investigative purposes or to your knowledge have you ever been the subject of, or a suspect in, any criminal investigation?’ Tony again checked “No.”

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Like another poster said, Page 13 obviously states at the top; CRIMINAL AND JUVENILE RECORD, and he proceeded to mark "no" as a response. Never came up? LOL For this alone, unfortunately for BSO and its employees, the Governor has to intervene, review and remove. Just my .02 cents, folks.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138941]“In all that time, every background [check] I went through, through FDLE, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the FBI clearances that I’ve had to acquire to attain this position, and many others, "it’s never come up,” he said.

“It never was something that was part of an application process..."

This wasn’t a mistake or an innocent error. He changed his name and lied about his background, end of story. He’s a criminal who’s been caught.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138945]Like another poster said, Page 13 obviously states at the top; CRIMINAL AND JUVENILE RECORD, and he proceeded to mark "no" as a response. Never came up? LOL For this alone, unfortunately for BSO and its employees, the Governor has to intervene, review and remove. Just my .02 cents, folks.

This wasn’t a mistake or an innocent error. He changed his name and lied about his background, end of story. He’s a criminal who’s been caught.

But what will happen?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138952]

But what will happen?

What will happen is tony will win this election. He is loving all of this publicity and continues to spin it in his favor. Poor black kid had to defend his family by killing another man and now the press is attacking him. Poor black man was at a private party as an adult with his wife and now the press is attacking him and her because they like to have a good time. Even pollack just said in the sun sentinel it’s a smear attack by Scott Israel and what tony and his wife did is no different than attending a Halloween party.

Sorry folks tony is here to stay. Get with the program or get off the train.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3138986]

What will happen is tony will win this election. He is loving all of this publicity and continues to spin it in his favor. Poor black kid had to defend his family by killing another man and now the press is attacking him. Poor black man was at a private party as an adult with his wife and now the press is attacking him and her because they like to have a good time. Even pollack just said in the sun sentinel it’s a smear attack by Scott Israel and what tony and his wife did is no different than attending a Halloween party.

Democrats in broward county really give a sh*t what Andy pollock had to say. You forgot to mention the check fraud and the crack dealing. I didn’t know letting other men have sex with your wife while you have sex with thier wife had anything to do with Halloween. Btw Pollack and his wife attended the same bliss parties. Pictures soon to come

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:39 PM
Governor,
This thing you appointed to the position of Sheriff needs to go. He is a narcissistic, lying detriment to society. Have a background investigator, a polygraph examiner and psychologist tell you what’s wrong with the entire picture from the homicide, application to Coral Springs, polygraph, psych test and to his flamboyant sex life. Shame on politics once again.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:45 PM
I will come in with my vote. De Santis will not get involved. He'll let it be. Tony will stay on and run for election in August, and if he wins, he will run in November vs Israel. Is this what is called "the lesser of two evils?" Law enforcement is just not what it used to be, I think.

But what will happen?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:55 PM

This guy, I won’t call him Sheriff is a total manipulator. Anybody with any interview/investigative experience can read this guy to be a total CON MAN!

I feel very sorry for the family of his victim, I don’t believe they received any justice!

Remove him Governor!!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:14 PM
I will come in with my vote. De Santis will not get involved. He'll let it be. Tony will stay on and run for election in August, and if he wins, he will run in November vs Israel. Is this what is called "the lesser of two evils?" Law enforcement is just not what it used to be, I think.

Ok meathead, they are both Dems, so think about what you wrote. Who ever wins in August will be the shoe in for the general election.

Can't be Israel VS Ton-e-y

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:14 PM

There will only be one D on the ticket in November. The D primary is in August.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:48 PM
How many names does this guy have ? Why ?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:52 PM

Yea you're right. He's a true reflection of the criminal filth in Broward County

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 08:25 PM

But what will happen?

Not a fooking thing, and he will win the election. Do yourself a favor and get out of Broward county,

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 09:28 PM

Not a fooking thing, and he will win the election. Do yourself a favor and get out of Broward county,

Benny no one is going anywhere. Give Israel a call and make it a sincere apology.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3139060]

Benny no one is going anywhere. Give Israel a call and make it a sincere apology.

Benny, pull a snak, go over to his house get down in your knees and beg and cry like a biotch. I heard it works.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 03:28 AM

Sorry, that dog dong hunt

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 03:41 AM
If I am correct just about any application for law enforcement asks these questions.

if you were arrested or charged as either a juvenile or adult it does not take a rocket scientist to know your answer should be yes to both these questions otherwise it is a clear falsification of the application

On the department’s application, the form asks, ‘Have you ever been arrested, charged, received a notice or summons to appear for any criminal violation?’ Tony checked “No.”

“The fact remains even though he was a juvenile, we have a lot of applicants to choose from, and all things being equal, looking at people’s past job performances, what school they went to, etc., all things being equal, we would have moved onto a better qualified candidate that didn’t have the background that Greg Tony turns out that he had,” Foster said. “It would have been something that really needed to be put down on the application. The fact remains that you’re a juvenile if you’ve still been detained by law enforcement.”