PDA

View Full Version : Why women love them a bad guy?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Why is it lots of women love them a bad guy? Like the criminal who was spotted in his mug shot and glamorized! Who now left his poor wife and child and moved on with a rich Ho!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Why is it lots of women love them a bad guy? Like the criminal who was spotted in his mug shot and glamorized! Who now left his poor wife and child and moved on with a rich Ho!

It's the excitement!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Here's a better question:

Why do cops MARRY women that they have had extra- marital affairs with? Is it because she might leave you before you leave your wife and kids? Then, three years later you're SHOCKED that she cheated on YOU.

" I can't believe it... I gave up EVERYTHING for her..." yeah, you did dummy.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Here's a better question:

Why do cops MARRY women that they have had extra- marital affairs with? Is it because she might leave you before you leave your wife and kids? Then, three years later you're SHOCKED that she cheated on YOU.

" I can't believe it... I gave up EVERYTHING for her..." yeah, you did dummy.

Calm down OPRAH! LOL YEAH YOU SHOULD KNOW, WE KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR EX WIFE DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:27 PM

Because women are stupid whores that's why!