PDA

View Full Version : BSO2020.com

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:33 AM
Go ahead and check out the website because he is going to make sure BSO is taken care of and its proven by many deputies and Sgt.
www.BSO2020.com

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:37 AM
I will definitely be switching from Tony to Vasquez after Tony did this shiit. I dont like israel or his buddy Pollock. So Vasquez you got my vote.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:44 AM
“Santiago Vazquez will bring back the gun unit to remove illegal guns off our streets and hate crimes unit in his first 100 days.”

From his website. Does someone even proof read this shit?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:16 AM
“Santiago Vazquez will bring back the gun unit to remove illegal guns off our streets and hate crimes unit in his first 100 days.”

From his website. Does someone even proof read this shit?

I read his website I guess I like him he was a policeman I like Al too but not the other two Tony or Scott. Santiago odr Al because they are nice men. I read this and many cops like both not Tony he killed the man and lies.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:27 AM
I'm not sure but I hear a lot under the command staff to vote for Vazquez and I will if he is good. We still have time I want to talk to him.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:32 AM
Three things:

1) If you want anyone to believe that it's not the same person posting over and over don't make each post 10 minutes apart.
2) If your so desperate for votes that you feel you need to post about yourself over and over again then you have no chance of winning because LEO Affairs doesn't win elections.
3) If you don't know one and two your to dumb to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:14 AM
Three things:

1) If you want anyone to believe that it's not the same person posting over and over don't make each post 10 minutes apart.
2) If your so desperate for votes that you feel you need to post about yourself over and over again then you have no chance of winning because LEO Affairs doesn't win elections.

And 4) learn how to write.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:25 AM

Truth hurts doesn't it? Never easy to come to realize your completely irrelevant, maybe you can write some letters of support and sign other peoples name to them, your good at that, sorta.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Here is a political pointer for you. You won’t win or lose elections based on LEO Affairs!! Want to win? Raise money and rub TV spots and hit the old folks, gay and black communities. Just like Temp Toney and Israel are doing. They are the only two that have a prayer and well Tony is politically DONE in Broward. This week will see his endorsements end!!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 02:59 PM
I am voting for Vazquez and he has a chance like everyone else on that list. If you think your that smart Mr. Politicial Adviser than you are so wrong. I know for sure Vazquez doesn't even come on here because it's a bunch of Trolls. If you are so smart than you should have seen him coming.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:09 PM
I’m voting Vasquez! You can all say what you want about it but we have seen the others here in a command position and I think it’s time to select the guy that stood with Paraza and openly supported the Tamarac deputies, including the commissioner incident. He also said he would have an open door with Union reps without the back and forth games.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 06:26 PM
Vasquez has some good policies and he deserves to get our consideration

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 03:42 AM
People, Vazquez is the biggest con you will find. He has no scruples and is a racist - pretends to like the minorities he takes pictures with (Bangladesh groups, Koreans, Blacks), but have no doubt, he is a racist. Yes, he is Hispanic and a minority himself, but make no mistake, he is a racist. He especially hates blacks. Thinks because he's Hispanic that he should get all Hispanic votes and has even told Hispanics that. Vote for Isreal, Tony, Pollock, anyone, but not that racist POS Vazquez.

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:13 AM
I will definitely be switching from Tony to Vasquez after Tony did this shiit. I dont like israel or his buddy Pollock. So Vasquez you got my vote.

!!! Vazquez's disciplinary history includes 10 internal affairs investigations totaling 17 allegations. Eleven charges were sustained. They include unbecoming conduct, failure to meet BSO standards, violating meal and break procedures and courtesy to the public. Vazquez were involved in shootings and He kill Unarmed latino teen!!
If Vazquez can't control his messy, dirty and disastrous life with four divorces, three children out of wedlock with three different women, "Run that child support" hit! 🤣 Once you go Nuyorican, you're a single mother!
Yikes This Man Is Dumb very wicked, ignorant n heartless, shame of him!
We don't need that trash as a sheriff. Vazquez go back to your sewer infested with rats like you.

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:17 AM
People, Vazquez is the biggest con you will find. He has no scruples and is a racist - pretends to like the minorities he takes pictures with (Bangladesh groups, Koreans, Blacks), but have no doubt, he is a racist. Yes, he is Hispanic and a minority himself, but make no mistake, he is a racist. He especially hates blacks. Thinks because he's Hispanic that he should get all Hispanic votes and has even told Hispanics that. Vote for Isreal, Tony, Pollock, anyone, but not that racist POS Vazquez.

agree! that man is a complete nasty fraud!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:29 AM
Maybe if the other candidates went around telling the voters what it is really like behind the scenes at BSO, they would be able to make a more educated decision about who would be Sheriff. But many voters have no clue what is going on and who would make the best Sheriff. They vote on looks or promises made or a hunch. BSO will never straighten itself out like this. Just sayin'.

Here is a political pointer for you. You won’t win or lose elections based on LEO Affairs!! Want to win? Raise money and rub TV spots and hit the old folks, gay and black communities. Just like Temp Toney and Israel are doing. They are the only two that have a prayer and well Tony is politically DONE in Broward. This week will see his endorsements end!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:31 AM
Just for the heck of it, is Vazquez Puerto Rican? If not, what nationality is he?

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:35 AM
people, vazquez is the biggest con you will find. He has no scruples and is a racist - pretends to like the minorities he takes pictures with (bangladesh groups, koreans, blacks), but have no doubt, he is a racist. Yes, he is hispanic and a minority himself, but make no mistake, he is a racist. He especially hates blacks. Thinks because he's hispanic that he should get all hispanic votes and has even told hispanics that. Vote for isreal, tony, pollock, anyone, but not that racist pos vazquez.

you made me want to elect even more!!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:46 AM

5) Aprende a hablar y escribir en español Vazquez! te crees latino pero eres un FRAUDE y UN COMPLETO DESASTRE que ni tu propia familia te soporta!!! Si tu vida esta tan jodida, echada a perder y eres tan POCO HOMBRE que no has podido sostener UNA SOLA RELACION ESTABLE con UNA MUJER y un simple MATRIMONIO!!! Mucho menos podras con la responsabilidad de ser un EXCELENTE Y HONESTO LIDER para todo un condado! El puesto de SHERIFF no te da ni a los tobillos, por que eres un IGNORANTE, ABUSADOR DE MUJERES, RACISTA Y BIPOLAR!!!
BUSCA AYUDA PROFESIONAL LA NECESITAS URGENTEMENTE!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:58 AM
Vasquez's biggest obstacle is his name, unfortunately. The northeast transplants who are non-hispanic will not vote for a candidate whose name sounds puerto rican. It's unfair, but it's reality. Native Floridians have no idea how socially segregated northeast neighborhoods continue to be, and the stereotyping that still exists.

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 08:01 AM
you made me want to elect even more!!!!

OK Vasquez STOP POSTING YOUR OWN STUFF. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL! LLLLLLLLL

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 08:06 AM
I’m voting Vasquez! You can all say what you want about it but we have seen the others here in a command position and I think it’s time to select the guy that stood with Paraza and openly supported the Tamarac deputies, including the commissioner incident. He also said he would have an open door with Union reps without the back and forth games.

Now we have again the useless sergeant running for sheriff. I had no idea that a spring board to being a sheriff was being a completely inept and incompetent first line supervisor. Hey can I be Sheriff also?
Blah Blah Blah Blahblahblah Bla bla bla Blablabla vote for me! vote for me !

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 08:17 AM

TOTALLY AGREE and an useless Deputy was promoted to Sergeant* & now for second time he wants to be Sheriff ... LMFAO Vazquez LLLLLLLLL

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 11:40 AM
Three things:

4) Israel has a team of unemployed losers posting
24/7 in the attempt to change the perception of Israel not being an incompetent and dangerous moron, responsible for 23 deaths. Israel and his team of losers are too stupid to see this. In fact the fat one will respond to this as soon as he finishes his morning feeding.

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 11:43 PM
Just for the heck of it, is Vazquez Puerto Rican? If not, what nationality is he?

Yes, his nationality is Puerto Rican. He gives Puerto Ricans a bad name.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 12:14 AM
Vasquez's biggest obstacle is his name, unfortunately. The northeast transplants who are non-hispanic will not vote for a candidate whose name sounds puerto rican. It's unfair, but it's reality. Native Floridians have no idea how socially segregated northeast neighborhoods continue to be, and the stereotyping that still exists.

This is actually a good thing! Believe me, I, you, no-one should have the misfortune of having Vazquez as Sheriff. He is scum.