PDA

View Full Version : Javi

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 04:57 AM
In a nutshell someone size up where javi went wrong in his career. I need a briefing to assess my own climb. I'm next to ascend.

Rookie

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:11 AM
In a nutshell someone size up where javi went wrong in his career. I need a briefing to assess my own climb. I'm next to ascend.

Rookie

He is extremely arrogant. You have to be humble in this profession. He challenged people who he thought would never challenge him back, that includes civilians.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:43 PM
He lost his way. He took the us against them mentality. He forgot we work to help the community not to abuse them. Then he applied that same wrong philosophy when he joined the union and started going after the city and its administration.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:52 PM
He lost his way. He took the us against them mentality. He forgot we work to help the community not to abuse them. Then he applied that same wrong philosophy when he joined the union and started going after the city and its administration.

I’d rather have him than party planners at least he fought them for the members rather than lay back and spread their cheeks, and try and buy votes with free lunches and party’s.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Is baby D still hanging out with doper Lugo n the captain

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 03:13 PM
I’d rather have him than party planners at least he fought them for the members rather than lay back and spread their cheeks, and try and buy votes with free lunches and party’s.

Ortiz's did on the most part look out for the members. His, downfall was due to part of the administration, for never taking corrective action over some of his fu@kup's. Once that started he felt, he could get away with anything and mostly has. Instead of slowing down and keeping a low profile. He kept pushing and pushing. Till finely, he may of went to far. Now, Ortiz is not out of the game YET! In all likelihood, he may be back. If he does get dismissed, I would advise that he be placed on a 72 hour baker act hold. He's a vengeful person and his history tells the true story of what may come about. When one his fired, their life to them, has come to a end. Most have a really hard time dealing with it. Given ones history, such as his. I wouldn't want to be working the front desk, when he goes off. Now, I'm not saying he will!! Just something to think about.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Ortiz's did on the most part look out for the members. His, downfall was due to part of the administration, for never taking corrective action over some of his fu@kup's. Once that started he felt, he could get away with anything and mostly has. Instead of slowing down and keeping a low profile. He kept pushing and pushing. Till finely, he may of went to far. Now, Ortiz is not out of the game YET! In all likelihood, he may be back. If he does get dismissed, I would advise that he be placed on a 72 hour baker act hold. He's a vengeful person and his history tells the true story of what may come about. When one his fired, their life to them, has come to a end. Most have a really hard time dealing with it. Given ones history, such as his. I wouldn't want to be working the front desk, when he goes off. Now, I'm not saying he will!! Just something to think about.

When your career is everytjing to you yes I believe this can happen. Dedication can burn out. But a timeout in this business is for a reason. It would behoove javi to seriously show transition and growth. Problem is I am not sure there are real proper resources introduced and privided fir introspection. Its not about psych per se, when the soul gets damaged or spirit gets crushed as it often can in chain of command roles alternatative spiritual reconnects are better for deep cleasning. Ego and arrogance go deeper and finding humility is at the soul level not always at cognitive behavioral level. . department psychologists often get referred but may not be best route for someone gifted who may have lost touch with purpose and meaning and balance in the job.
Career vs job is one point to reflect on. this differs for teammates and often when one drives hard because they love their career it's important upon teammates who are only it as a job to see ambition differential.
I see that on this board alot.
Envy all around those that show ambition. Im not referring to f&f thats separste point in favoritism . the differrnce in those that work hard on their own merit and that is to be commended. When that gies too far and it will in cases of spotlight and chase its introspection and soulful connection that needs to stay im tact.
When you lose your soul you lose yourself. Take good care of it.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 07:23 PM

Javi matate! It will help you relax

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 07:29 PM
When your career is everytjing to you yes I believe this can happen. Dedication can burn out. But a timeout in this business is for a reason. It would behoove javi to seriously show transition and growth. Problem is I am not sure there are real proper resources introduced and privided fir introspection. Its not about psych per se, when the soul gets damaged or spirit gets crushed as it often can in chain of command roles alternatative spiritual reconnects are better for deep cleasning. Ego and arrogance go deeper and finding humility is at the soul level not always at cognitive behavioral level. . department psychologists often get referred but may not be best route for someone gifted who may have lost touch with purpose and meaning and balance in the job.
Career vs job is one point to reflect on. this differs for teammates and often when one drives hard because they love their career it's important upon teammates who are only it as a job to see ambition differential.
Envy all around those that show ambition. Im not referring to f&f thats separste point in favoritism . the differrnce in those that work hard on their own merit and that is to be commended. When that gies too far and it will in cases of spotlight and chase its introspection and soulful connection that needs to stay im tact.
When you lose your soul you lose yourself. Take good care of it.your either retired or an active with no life.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 10:07 PM
I agree with this post. His 100% correct. Javi it’s been how long already that you been rod 3 1/2 month? I bet the depression is starting to sink in. Are you still running for The National State Fop President come pinga!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 11:31 PM

Fought Who bro? Javi was only about Javi and that’s why we settle for peanuts on the lawsuit and got salami for a contract when the city was doing awesome. You must be a Rockie that don’t know what really went down, Javi sold us all out for his own benefit.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 12:20 AM
Fought Who bro? Javi was only about Javi and that’s why we settle for peanuts on the lawsuit and got salami for a contract when the city was doing awesome. You must be a Rockie that don’t know what really went down, Javi sold us all out for his own benefit.i don’t agree. It was a good contract

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 01:11 AM
i don’t agree. It was a good contract

Yeah it was a good contract for him getting an additional 15% for management hazard Pay .We gave up $60-$80 million in back pay. Rookies that weren’t even here got money. Javi and Lugo tu madre hijo de puta! I can’t wait Till the Feds take you guys

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 01:18 AM
Yeah it was a good contract for him getting an additional 15% for management hazard Pay .We gave up $60-$80 million in back pay. Rookies that weren’t even here got money. Javi and Lugo tu madre hijo de puta! I can’t wait Till the Feds take you guys

The feds ain’t taking anyone but maybe the cry baby making the false allegations.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 02:19 AM

Actually 20%.

Motors 5%
Marine patrol 5%
Bomb squad 10%

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 03:22 AM
i don’t agree. It was a good contract

Good contract if we were in a communist country and accept sh*t, which happened in this case.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Javi! Did you ever imagine you were going to be ROD for 3 month and longer? How does it feel being black.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Actually 20%.

Motors 5%
Marine patrol 5%
Bomb squad 10%

You forgot swat pay.
Per the changes in the contract he is getting swat pay.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 01:14 PM
You forgot swat pay.

He still tried to assert local FOP authority via the district position. So arrogant going to the contract meetings. He has always been out for himself, always.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 07:03 PM
You forgot swat pay.

5% mounted also
5% swat
5% marine patrol
10% bomb Cmdr
5% motors

Love,
Tapanes

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 08:24 PM
5% mounted also
5% swat
5% marine patrol
10% bomb Cmdr
5% motors

Love,
Tapanes

Look I checked his paystubs before he got ROD. He was getting 10% bomb pay and 5% SWAT management pay. He scammed that incentive pay on the last contract. Guarantee that and his Capt promotion was a deal to screw us out of millions from the finical urgency lawsuit.

At least thats a 15% incentive pay that his not getting now while ROD.

Only thing his managing now it’s his two dogs and the pool and yard service.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Look I checked his paystubs before he got ROD. He was getting 10% bomb pay and 5% SWAT management pay. He scammed that incentive pay on the last contract. Guarantee that and his Capt promotion was a deal to screw us out of millions from the finical urgency lawsuit.

At least thats a 15% incentive pay that his not getting now while ROD.

Only thing his managing now it’s his two dogs and the pool and yard service.

And probably still making more than you loser snitch.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 12:15 AM
And probably still making more than you loser snitch.

So calling out someone who screwed over the membership for personal gain. Taking extra money that could have gone to other people who deserve the incentives is snitching?

Glad to see who’s side you’re on. Corrupt cop side.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:26 AM
So calling out someone who screwed over the membership for personal gain. Taking extra money that could have gone to other people who deserve the incentives is snitching?

Glad to see who’s side you’re on. Corrupt cop side.

I’m sure your side is the only true side and my side you don’t want to see or hear and lm wrong and your right Well my brother I believe we will see shortly how this plays out. You still can’t come back and you still can’t stay past your drop and you didn’t get promoted any higher than you are. It will be fun when the names are released and we will see how much less people think of you then than they do now.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Are the scammers training for their annual bike ride on their own time now .

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Are the scammers training for their annual bike ride on their own time now .

Haters are always going to Hate even if it is for a worthy cause

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 11:32 PM

The money that’s collected is not enough for the money the city spends on this event. The officers do not do this event on their own time. If you calculate how much hourly they make and multiply it by the hours the city would benefit by writing a check.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 09:03 AM

what will he lose if he leaves MPD?

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 01:26 PM
what will he lose if he leaves MPD?

he's under investigation, no one will touch him.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 01:29 PM
he's under investigation, no one will touch him.
Not for long.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 03:30 PM
Not for long.

Anything is possible in the city of Miami

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 03:45 PM
Not for long.

Javi why would they bring you back? So you can f.ck up again and embarrass the union, yourself, your family, the police department, and the city. Keep dreaming! They will rather have you sit at home until people and the mcpba forget about your racist ass. Maybe wait till Colina and Papier retire. Either way we are at almost 4 months and counting. Remember if they call you for a drug test don't refuse like you told your friend Adrian Rodriguez who got fired after being 5 years ROD. That was another back door deal you did with the city to get rid of him. Your just a piece of garbage!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 03:54 PM
Javi why would they bring you back? So you can f.ck up again and embarrass the union, yourself, your family, the police department, and the city. Keep dreaming! They will rather have you sit at home until people and the mcpba forget about your racist ass. Maybe wait till Colina and Papier retire. Either way we are at almost 4 months and counting. Remember if they call you for a drug test don't refuse like you told your friend Adrian Rodriguez who got fired after being 5 years ROD. That was another back door deal you did with the city to get rid of him. Your just a piece of garbage!
Soon baby soon. Have a drink because your goi g to need it. Soon. Ask Tommy Reyes how are things going into those investigations.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 04:01 PM
Soon baby soon. Have a drink because your goi g to need it. Soon. Ask Tommy Reyes how are things going into those investigations.

Why would Tommy know anything he cant even show up to work nor can Matt

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 04:13 PM
They know it ain’t going well. But your right.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 06:45 PM
Hi it's Rookie again. New question.
So I'm not Hispanic nor AAmerican , and I want one of the cyber scholarships being offered to latino s in my STEM field. I really want the scholarship
The question is, would I be able to say I'm Hispanic to get it?
Following in javi,s footsteps, how might I get this through the pile to make myself hispanic?
What might I say to prove I'm hispanic heritage?
Thx.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 06:49 PM
Hi it's Rookie again. New question.
So I'm not Hispanic nor AAmerican , and I want one of the cyber scholarships being offered to latino s in my STEM field. I really want the scholarship
The question is, would I be able to say I'm Hispanic to get it?
Following in javi,s footsteps, how might I get this through the pile to make myself hispanic?
What might I say to prove I'm hispanic heritage?
Thx.say your gay and like **** Then your good

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 07:09 PM
say your gay and like **** Then your good
The gay part isn't the proble idiot..I need evidence for hispanic.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 07:46 PM
Be gay and proud and you will be great. The blacks love gay to.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 09:24 PM
Alexis Perez GOT FAT10 for 33ING major RAMOS
BERNAT got kicked out to accommodate Alexis
Menegazzo getting hook up w training or TRU, when never should it got hired by the city.

Unregistered
05-22-2020, 09:29 PM
A mi la pinga con Leo affairs u have to be transparent and let’s all posts be
Alexis Perez GOT FAT10 for 33ING major RAMOS
BERNAT got kicked out to accommodate Alexis
Menegazzo getting hook up w training or TRU, when never should it got hired by the city.

Unregistered
01-15-2021, 12:50 AM

Papo how time flies!

Unregistered
01-15-2021, 01:11 AM
I agree with this post. His 100% correct. Javi it’s been how long already that you been rod 3 1/2 month? I bet the depression is starting to sink in. Are you still running for The National State Fop President come pinga!

10 month later you are still ROD!

Unregistered
01-15-2021, 07:04 AM
10 month later you are still ROD!

Two more days it will be a year that ortiz stuck his foot in his mouth.

Unregistered
01-16-2021, 02:50 PM

Ortiz ain’t going to do a Dam thing!!!! He is a coward and cowards do value their life and health tremendously if that is your concern, when cowards get punish for their mistakes the only thing they do is to crawl into a fatal position and cry themselves to sleep. He is not going to go off, he will walk into the sunset until his feet bleed......

Unregistered
01-17-2021, 12:04 AM
Ortiz ain’t going to do a Dam thing!!!! He is a coward and cowards do value their life and health tremendously if that is your concern, when cowards get punish for their mistakes the only thing they do is to crawl into a fatal position and cry themselves to sleep. He is not going to go off, he will walk into the sunset until his feet bleed......

I agree! Pu ssy as loss all his mojo

Unregistered
01-18-2021, 12:25 AM
When you lose your soul you lose yourself. Take good care of it.

Party is over baby!