PDA

View Full Version : Wonder how Jeff (ring my bell) is feeling now?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Wonder how J.B. is feeling right now? Maybe happy to be safe at home?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:57 PM
He may not of gone after Toney (Tony) as hard if he knew it could cost him his life.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Seen JB at Costco buying a lot of 🍿🍿🍿

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:36 PM
JB is home eating popcorn. He is the puppet master. Scott will be back soon. Oh wait WTF?

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:21 PM
JB is home eating popcorn. He is the puppet master. Scott will be back soon. Oh wait WTF?

Poke the bear, get bitten!!!!! Roar

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Krik is sitting at home for something he was exonerated of.

Bell is at home for speaking out

But Tony is still at work after killing an unarmed person and getting away with it, lying on multiple applications, now swinger pics........ explain this to a new applicant on what is to be expected of them by BSO

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Tony would never of been in all this trouble if he wouldn't of attacked deputies and their childrens lives !! IUPA gave him many chances to rectify his poor termination decisions

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Tony would never of been in all this trouble if he wouldn't of attacked deputies and their childrens lives !! IUPA gave him many chances to rectify his poor termination decisions

I'm wondering how this guy sleeps at night ruining all those lives for political purposes.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:22 PM

But Tony is still at work after killing an unarmed person and getting away with it, lying on multiple applications, now swinger pics........ explain this to a new applicant on what is to be expected of them by BSO

1000% Correct!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:34 PM
I'm wondering how this guy sleeps at night ruining all those lives for political purposes.

The same way he sleeps after putting four bullets in an unarmed downed man’s head. Like a baby.

That’s the evil we are facing here. And we will still come out triumphant.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:35 PM

Disgusting ain’t it?

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:40 PM
I think the tables will be flipped soon

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 06:26 PM
Sheriff Bell !!!!!!!